Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
So how many of you actually get laid?
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: So how many of you actually get laid?
09-08-2017 1:35 PM

(09-08-2017 12:44 PM)ptmember Wrote:  It's obvious it wasn't condescending. Even if it was, get over it. Look at the content.

I remember Stephen King saying: "Spoilers are for pussies"." He read my mind.

Get over it. Over anything. Snoopy, just tell me, how did you use what I said?

This is a touchy subject, but if this is a bunch that gets their "feelings hurt", maybe you need to realize that I can't make you feel anything. Until you allow it.

Our society has been conditioned people to be a bunch of weaklings. (Here I go, telling the truth, but it might get me banned. I'd rather tell the truth.)

Oh dear, little Snoopy, it was delivered in a way that could be condescending? Poor you. Go Cry.

I look at society with disbelief. I read magazines. Some chick is really, really upset about her lips. So she goes and get fucking surgery.

So it's condescending? It wasn't posted as such. It's your filter.

But if it was? Boohoo, go and cry in a corner. Instead of actually using what was posted and reporting back.

Snoopy can't get laid. And he likes to be important on here. It makes him feel good.

Now imagine that in a magazine. It should still be something that at most you'd think of "that's cute".

Are you beginning to get the point that I'm trying to help?

Beating around the bush is for pussies.

For God's sake, just stop being so sensitive. It is unattractive.

AHAHA! Rofl Sorry if I struck a nerve there. Condescending narcissists have a hard time understanding that a point of view that varies from their own might cause them to lash out like an immature, impotent child. Since I am only interested in adults I'll stop giving you attention. Moving on to more important things like counting my matching socks.
Apologies to Mark-in-Dallas for letting this thread get derailed. I am a better person than that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 1:37 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-08-2017 1:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 1:49 PM

(09-08-2017 1:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  AHAHA! Rofl Sorry if I struck a nerve there. Condescending narcissists have a hard time understanding that a point of view that varies from their own might cause them to lash out like an immature, impotent child. Since I am only interested in adults I'll stop giving you attention. Moving on to more important things like counting my matching socks.
Apologies to Mark-in-Dallas for letting this thread get derailed. I am a better person than that.

Ehm, what? No nerve was struck.

So what results did you get from the advice I gave?

Stop assuming. It gets in your way.
09-08-2017 1:49 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-08-2017 2:03 PM

(09-08-2017 10:43 AM)ptmember Wrote:  Some people on this forum are fragile. They are in a very troubled place and don't want to hear that they do it to themselves and that there's an easy way out. So they reject, instead of apply.

Now before anyone starts getting all upset, ponder that.

I have said what you are saying

(06-08-2017 7:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The sensitive generation: I was born in a generation where times were tough. While my parents did have some money things were still hard.

This generation seems to be missing the point which is that sometimes people will give you the truth with no sugar on it. I understand in some ways and in some ways I don't. Sometimes when I was presented with the truth it wasn't dipped in honey and layered with chocolate. It was just bare, plain and raw.

I come from a forum where men talked to other men like men. Here I mention that a woman looking at you does not mean anything and guys get butt-hurt for months. All because I questioned their perception. Sometimes a smile is just that. It's just a smile. Sometimes a waitress will keep your coffee cup full. It's her job. Don't get butt-hurt because I point that out.

Everything that I've posted is to help uplift the community. Better reporters review products better. The more accurate we are with reviews the better the quality of products that Vendors will put out (if that makes sense).

Of course we all operate at our own level. So what do I do here. I try to teach, correct and help as much as I can. Not for anyone here. It's for my benefit. The more I can uplift members the better the products will be from Vendors. The easier it is for members to tell the difference between friendzone and matezone the better.

When testing it's nice to be able to tell what exactly is going on. People talk with their bodies. It's a separate conversation sometimes. The body betrays the truth of the mind. When someone is lying their body language betrays them.

Maybe I am harsh in my conversation but I don't even know it. I'm used to talking to men. I am used to talking to confident men who have slept with 50+ women and are confident in themselves and their abilities.

We are all trying to get better.

I agree with your intent but there is great resistance to help in the Pick up area.

I'm surprised that Snoopyace is white knighting this subject for the community since he is married.

But again, I'm glad to hear someone else saying what I've been trying to get across. Better men make better people.

This forum is the polar opposite of the PUA site that I came from. On that PUA site they did not believe that pheromones worked at all. In fact, any mention of pheromones and you were scorned and ridiculed.

Here, any mention of improving oneself, growing, learning and becoming a better man to pick up women is met with scorn, accusations of superiority and ridicule.

Two polar opposites. No matter what forum you are on if you have a closed mind about pheromones then what will open it. If you have a closed mind about being better and not bitter what will help? You can lead a horse to water...

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-08-2017 2:03 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 2:24 PM

(09-08-2017 2:03 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I have said what you are saying

(06-08-2017 7:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The sensitive generation: I was born in a generation where times were tough. While my parents did have some money things were still hard.

This generation seems to be missing the point which is that sometimes people will give you the truth with no sugar on it. I understand in some ways and in some ways I don't. Sometimes when I was presented with the truth it wasn't dipped in honey and layered with chocolate. It was just bare, plain and raw.

I come from a forum where men talked to other men like men. Here I mention that a woman looking at you does not mean anything and guys get butt-hurt for months. All because I questioned their perception. Sometimes a smile is just that. It's just a smile. Sometimes a waitress will keep your coffee cup full. It's her job. Don't get butt-hurt because I point that out.

Everything that I've posted is to help uplift the community. Better reporters review products better. The more accurate we are with reviews the better the quality of products that Vendors will put out (if that makes sense).

Of course we all operate at our own level. So what do I do here. I try to teach, correct and help as much as I can. Not for anyone here. It's for my benefit. The more I can uplift members the better the products will be from Vendors. The easier it is for members to tell the difference between friendzone and matezone the better.

When testing it's nice to be able to tell what exactly is going on. People talk with their bodies. It's a separate conversation sometimes. The body betrays the truth of the mind. When someone is lying their body language betrays them.

Maybe I am harsh in my conversation but I don't even know it. I'm used to talking to men. I am used to talking to confident men who have slept with 50+ women and are confident in themselves and their abilities.

We are all trying to get better.

I agree with your intent but there is great resistance to help in the Pick up area.

I'm surprised that Snoopyace is white knighting this subject for the community since he is married.

But again, I'm glad to hear someone else saying what I've been trying to get across. Better men make better people.

This forum is the polar opposite of the PUA site that I came from. On that PUA site they did not believe that pheromones worked at all. In fact, any mention of pheromones and you were scorned and ridiculed.

Here, any mention of improving oneself, growing, learning and becoming a better man to pick up women is met with scorn, accusations of superiority and ridicule.

Two polar opposites. No matter what forum you are on if you have a closed mind about pheromones then what will open it. If you have a closed mind about being better and not bitter what will help? You can lead a horse to water...

That is refreshing. Thanks.

I've not seen anyone report back on the very simple advice I gave. Instead, there is resistance.

Let me be blunt and to the point here. You (not you Paradox, you get it) are living in your own little world, not realizing it's a limiting dream.

Imagine Marge Simpson suddenly talking to you. That would shake you awake. Your "normal" awake state was a slumber.

The way you've been living was based on simple patterns you learned. And yes, I'm going there, when 9/11 hit, people woke up. Their dream wasn't real.

Get it?

What you think is your reality is simply rehearsed. Wake up and see that there is so much more out there.

The thing is, people who can't handle change will fight to defend their reality. Like Snoopy. Wake up!

So still I'm helping guys to get laid. I've given advice. Apart from Paradox, no one has reported back with something useful.

I say this in compassionate frustration: stop the bullshit! You're getting in your own way. I'm here to help.

Or you can go back into your slumber where everything is as it's supposed to be. Nice and safe.

You are capable of so many things once you get that the only thing that is getting in your way is you. And that you can reject what is in your way?

Challenge the status quo... I though we were past that bs.

Wake up!
09-08-2017 2:24 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-08-2017 3:14 PM

Going back to the original question:where are the lay reports?
You'll be surprised what you find in journals. Many people don't post details on the main forum for privacy and security reasons.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
09-08-2017 3:14 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 3:18 PM

(09-08-2017 3:14 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Going back to the original question:where are the lay reports?
You'll be surprised what you find in journals. Many people don't post details on the main forum for privacy and security reasons.

Thanks. But the original question is long gone...
09-08-2017 3:18 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

09-08-2017 3:19 PM

I can agree with some things. I remember some people may not have received my "woman are easy" thread too well, but all I did was mean well, and gave my advice on women. Which by the way I am now more advanced with and still believe firmly the same. Took me years, but now I have had quite a few new women in my life because of this attitude. Just, I don't post everything, and don't keep a journal.

But what I've learned also is true, as the gentleman Snoopyace has stated, is the "method of delivery is not well received."

You're not just going to come out of nowhere, and tell my community, Yada Yada, Yada... And if you don't like it, Yada Yada Yada...

I've learned to be more humble in my approach, because we all have deficiencies. Even as good as I think I am with women, I still have dificiencies, and room to learn and improve.

My friend, there is plenty of truth to what you say. But I've learned to be more humble in my approach. Simple... People RESPOND better. And guess what? We all then learn from each other. That's what matters.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-08-2017 3:19 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-08-2017 3:31 PM

(09-08-2017 3:18 PM)ptmember Wrote:  Thanks. But the original question is long gone...

Ptmember I agree with a lot of what you have to say BUT I feel like u lashed out on Snoopy for no reason. He was not disagreeing with your opinion, he was just stating that in order to reach more people a better presentation is sometimes called for.

It's like 2 guys tell exact same joke, one makes it funny and people laugh and one is ignored.

What you are saying I believe is that to care less and things will roll your way, which I agree with. What it may sound to people is like I do what I want and say what I want and I don't give a flying f#ck what people care or say about me.

Despite those things being similar in reasoning and thought the presentation is different.

Not sure If I managed to get my thought across and play the neutral ground but I tried. I feel like you were too heated up at a time if your comment and took Snoopy's comment the wrong way. Imho

To put thread back on track, I can, did, and do get laid without mones. To me mones are a cherry on top, I use them to enhance my natural signature and do not depend on them
Its been stated before and I will repeat someone else's words: if one can't get laid without mones I highly doubt things will change dramatically with them on
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 4:00 PM by kocik2000.)
09-08-2017 3:31 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 4:01 PM

(09-08-2017 3:19 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I can agree with some things. I remember some people may not have received my "woman are easy" thread too well, but all I did was mean well, and gave my advice on women. Which by the way I am now more advanced with and still believe firmly the same. Took me years, but now I have had quite a few new women in my life because of this attitude. Just, I don't post everything, and don't keep a journal.

But what I've learned also is true, as the gentleman Snoopyace has stated, is the "method of delivery is not well received."

You're not just going to come out of nowhere, and tell my community, Yada Yada, Yada... And if you don't like it, Yada Yada Yada...

I've learned to be more humble in my approach, because we all have deficiencies. Even as good as I think I am with women, I still have dificiencies, and room to learn and improve.

My friend, there is plenty of truth to what you say. But I've learned to be more humble in my approach. Simple... People RESPOND better. And guess what? We all then learn from each other. That's what matters.

See the stuff in bold. I disagree. Otherwise people would live by this already.
09-08-2017 4:01 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-08-2017 4:13 PM

(09-08-2017 3:31 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Ptmember I agree with a lot of what you have to say BUT I feel like u lashed out on Snoopy for no reason. He was not disagreeing with your opinion, he was just stating that in order to reach more people a better presentation is sometimes called for.

It's like 2 guys tell exact same joke, one makes it funny and people laugh and one is ignored.

What you are saying I believe is that to care less and things will roll your way, which I agree with. What it may sound to people is like I do what I want and say what I want and I don't give a flying f#ck what people care or say about me.

Despite those things being similar in reasoning and thought the presentation is different.

Not sure If I managed to get my thought across and play the neutral ground but I tried. I feel like you were too heated up at a time if your comment and took Snoopy's comment the wrong way. Imho

To put thread back on track, I can, did, and do get laid without mones. To me mones are a cherry on top, I use them to enhance my natural signature and do not depend on them
Its been stated before and I will repeat someone else's words: if one can't get laid without mones I highly doubt things will change dramatically with them on

There has been no lashing out.

What are the results? I'm not very interested in going over this over and over again. I have people to do. P

Seriously, I do.

Getting all upset about how I say it is like a schoolgirl fretting over some boy.

She shouldn't, and you guys should be ashamed of your sensitivity, when I offered really good, solid advice.

"Oww God, he's not nice."

I am. Just not right now. I am being straightforward. You know, the thing people keep saying they want?

Stop being pussies. Getting all upset about how I say things.

Instead, report back on what I offered.

And if some sort of Snoopy gets offended by this, he should be able to handle it. Easily. Like a butterfly zooming by.

Now I will wait for actual responses. And continue seducing a couple of girls.

Stop the wussy shit. Be adults. You don't need to be REAL men if you don't give a shit.
09-08-2017 4:13 PM

Share This Thread