Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slow orders?
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Slow orders?
11-30-2018 11:04 AM

(11-30-2018 10:46 AM)Tezeus Wrote:  With all the sales and black friday i choose to order from Alpha Dream.From others i couldn't because i have PayPal account banned.
I just received my order and i am really pleased.The order arrived in 2 weeks in Spain.I emailed them to put scents on the side as i am really picky with the scents and they do it.
They send me 10 ml bottles of Leather & Steel, Carpe Noctem and Spartano rose.I also ordered one Glace in Black spice as i have AM in that scent and i will combo them.
For anyone asking how this new scent smells, i only try them as dabing from 10ml bottles witch are really concentrates.
Leather & Steel its still my preferate.I am so glad i have 10ml of it.
Carpe Noctem smells nearly identical with Sultans oud from PXS.If you love that then Carpe Noctem its for you.
Spartano rose its similar with lpmp Attis but 'rosey' if you understand what i mean.
Blade i have a sample of LIIK (yes, the samples are smaller than before, like 3ml).This one at first smell i was like 'fuck this is Aventus'.
I need to try it more but i want for people to have a little ideea when they buy.
All comes in golden sealed boxes with golden taps.Its like the new 'Alpha Dream Gold era'.See photo attached.
It could be a new begining.. Victory

Here Tezeus,
regards

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-30-2018 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Slow orders?
11-30-2018 11:11 AM

Thanks! I have been considering trying something from them and wondered about the scents. Carpe Noctem sounds like something I’d go for since I did really enjoy the Sultan’s Oud scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2018 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders? Mark_38 22 6,214 12-16-2012 9:32 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas