Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slow orders?
TheMax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Slow orders?
12-20-2017 5:33 PM

(12-20-2017 4:35 PM)aceva Wrote:  So, an order placed the 29th of November and which has been in and out of "In Process" since then finally got listed as "Shipped" last night, the 19th of December. No tracking number provided. It's USPS Priority Mail. The damn tracking number is free with priority mail. I'm pretty upset. If this doesn't come in on Saturday, I'm going to chargeback, because this is absolutely ridiculous.

So the conclusion is they do ship your order despite the long processing time.
12-20-2017 5:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-21-2017 10:15 AM

(12-20-2017 5:33 PM)TheMax Wrote:  So the conclusion is they do ship your order despite the long processing time.

I can't say that for certain because they didn't provide a tracking number. They could simply have changed the status in their inventory & order management system to "Shipped" to create an automated email notification that my order was shipped. They'd done that when moving my order to "In Process" initially before moving it to "On Hold." It then spent a fair bit of time "On Hold" and a bit more time back to "In Process."

I am not a happy camper.

This was supposed to ship out via USPS Priority Mail. The USPS automatically provides a tracking number for all Priority Mail shipments at no additional charge. So I'm doubtful that I'm actually going to receive my shipment, as this feels like more playing games to delay. Especially as someone above mentioned they had problems paying for an order.
12-21-2017 10:15 AM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2017 2:17 PM

I placed an order for glace on Dec 1st for glace because Hax messed up my order and sent me m512 instead of x22 oil after several weeks. Thought I was doing the right thing to go back to glace from a reputed company I thought. They sent me an email about not having caps for their bottles 2 weeks later. I sent many emails but no answer and no shipment. Christmas party was a disaster and ended early and my new years eve will be spent alone probably and the girl I wanted to be with is suddenly closed off. She responded very well to glace in the past when we met in the gym last year. I may have to do a charge back finally with both Hax and alpha dream.
Brad from Hax did respond to emails though and apologized but nothing after that.
Alpha dream never responded to any email.
I ordered a month before I needed it just to sustain any mess ups but even a month was not enough. I also ordered to go shine 2 months ago from androtics which hasn't moved at all but at least I know why. Just gonna order hypnotica social and/or aura of amity and/or blissxs, maybe look into core and some others.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 1:20 AM by crashbandicoot.)
12-27-2017 2:17 PM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2017 1:45 PM

Glace arrived today on a saturday in fine shape.
Delivery man knocked around 11 am and handed it to me
instead of the mailbox.
Happy ending, peace.
12-30-2017 1:45 PM

aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-02-2018 10:03 AM

(12-30-2017 1:45 PM)crashbandicoot Wrote:  Glace arrived today on a saturday in fine shape.
Delivery man knocked around 11 am and handed it to me
instead of the mailbox.
Happy ending, peace.

Lucky you. I'm still waiting.... I don't believe they actually shipped this.
01-02-2018 10:03 AM
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2018 11:36 AM

(01-02-2018 10:03 AM)aceva Wrote:  Lucky you. I'm still waiting.... I don't believe they actually shipped this.

My order finally arrived yesterday, more than a month after the order was placed.

Alpha dream listed the item as "Shipped" and created a USPS label for it on December 19, but didn't provide me the tracking number. When the package got here, I checked the tracking number.

Alpha Dream failed to actually put the package in the mail for NINE DAYS after creating the label and telling me the item had shipped. The USPS didn't receive the package until December 28.

I'm glad I have what I ordered, and I'm glad I didn't have to process a chargeback against Alpha Dream, but this is seriously a shitty way for any company to do business.
01-03-2018 11:36 AM
Pherouser
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2018 4:47 PM

I’m extremely anger. About a month ago i ordered glace and i haven’t gotten anything. I contact them multiple times on costumer service no answer. I also wrote countless emails and nothing. this literally scammed me and if anyone know how to find a way to contact them here please help. And the worst thing is that I can’t get my money back.
01-29-2018 4:47 PM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2018 1:24 AM

Rereading my old post makes me feel bad. All I had to do was wait 2 more days stupid Patience is really important.
Chris explained many times that he is just a human and is doing his best.
I've ordered L2k v1 a few days ago on the 15th, I hope it's version 1 as it didn't state, V2 on the other hand is just called v2 now I think. Hope to test L2k soon, never tried before but I liked taboo samples and now just have taboo formula as XSplash.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018 1:26 AM by crashbandicoot.)
11-20-2018 1:24 AM

crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2018 6:46 PM

Just recieved my package of L2k leather and steel scent with a sample of V2 as well. It came in a white box with a gold sticker, there was a hand drawn heart and thank you on the order paper with it. Nice clean packaging and speedy delivery within a week of ordering.
I didn't know L2k was blue liquid colour. It looks so cool, the bottle and presentation.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018 10:54 PM by crashbandicoot.)
11-23-2018 6:46 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2018 10:46 AM

With all the sales and black friday i choose to order from Alpha Dream.From others i couldn't because i have PayPal account banned.
I just received my order and i am really pleased.The order arrived in 2 weeks in Spain.I emailed them to put scents on the side as i am really picky with the scents and they do it.
They send me 10 ml bottles of Leather & Steel, Carpe Noctem and Spartano rose.I also ordered one Glace in Black spice as i have AM in that scent and i will combo them.
For anyone asking how this new scent smells, i only try them as dabing from 10ml bottles witch are really concentrates.
Leather & Steel its still my preferate.I am so glad i have 10ml of it.
Carpe Noctem smells nearly identical with Sultans oud from PXS.If you love that then Carpe Noctem its for you.
Spartano rose its similar with lpmp Attis but 'rosey' if you understand what i mean.
Blade i have a sample of LIIK (yes, the samples are smaller than before, like 3ml).This one at first smell i was like 'fuck this is Aventus'.
I need to try it more but i want for people to have a little ideea when they buy.
Here the order..

All comes in golden sealed boxes with golden taps.Its like the new 'Alpha Dream Gold era'.
It could be a new begining.. Victory

Here Tezeus,
regards
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018 10:52 AM by Tezeus.)
11-30-2018 10:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mmmm What was the problem - AD Orders? Mark_38 22 6,685 12-16-2012 9:32 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas