Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sex With The Ex
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sex With The Ex
03-31-2017 11:30 PM

Wow, what a nightmare.
So I was broken up with my ex-girlfriend for almost 7 months. I was starting to get really comfortable in my life without her. Then she texts me and says "I just had a sex dream about you." It doesn't make me go crazy with lust or anything. I chat with her for about a minute and continue on with my life. So what.

Later that week she contacts me and asks me if I could download the new 50 Shades of Grey movie off the internet. I told her I guess I could, but I'm not going to deliver it to her sister's place(who she now lives with) because I thought it would be too awkward. It was no big deal to me and I didn't think much about it.

Later that week, she texts me again to tell me she has shaved her pussy and it is tingling and she wants to show it to me. That got my attention but I thought going to see her was not a good idea and she was just playing with me.

A few days later she texts me again and says she needs to have some release so she wants me to do some sexting so she can have an orgasm. This turned me on so I do the sexting with her for about 2 hours.

A few days later she contacts me and tells me she wants me to eat her pussy on her lunch break. I have been working 6 days a week with no chance for much dating so it sounded like fun. I can't get a hotel, so she comes over to my place.

I am pretty overwhelmed by emotion and lust after not seeing her for so long. We rip off our clothes and have mind blowing sex for about 2 hours.

She says a lot of sweet things about how she still loved me and I said all kind of ridiculous stuff. I was really overcome with emotion.

She told me she wanted to start dating and work towards being together again. I totally believe this and agree. I have been pretty lonely lately.

We start texting and it feels just like old times, but the next day she texts me and says she doesn't think she can be with me.

Why is she doing this? Trying to hurt me? Just horny? It is extremely painful right now. She is still texting me and going back and forth on me every day. I don't know why she is doing this to me.

She said she came over for sex just to see how I was doing. We could have seen each other like that at Starbucks.

I don't know what she is up to but if she is not really interested, I hope she would just leave me alone.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
03-31-2017 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Sex With The Ex
03-31-2017 11:44 PM

Sometimes, people WANT and NEED to know if they still have it. She now KNOWS that she does!

Touch fire, you get burnt!

Deep inside, you wanted it. Probably more than she did. It's okay to be nice to your eXs, but those favors that has you doing THE WORK is a NO! NO!

Now, you've got a nut, she made you say you wanted to work on being together, and she is now back in your system. You will be thinking of her a tad bit more than OFTEN. PUSSY RULES! But ONLY IF you allow it. Training1

If she's living with her sister, she's probably just checking out her OPTIONS; and getting a little relief, too.

"The BIGGEST LIE we tell ... is to ourselves." --- M to the M to the M pick nose

As the saying goes, "TAKING BACK AN EX IS LIKE TRYING TO STICK SOME SHIT BACK UP YOUR ASS!"

GOOD LUCK!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 11:49 PM by MMM.)
03-31-2017 11:44 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2017 12:55 AM

(03-31-2017 11:44 PM)MMM Wrote:  Sometimes, people WANT and NEED to know if they still have it. She now KNOWS that she does!

Touch fire, you get burnt!

Deep inside, you wanted it. Probably more than she did. It's okay to be nice to your eXs, but those favors that has you doing THE WORK is a NO! NO!

Now, you've got a nut, she made you say you wanted to work on being together, and she is now back in your system. You will be thinking of her a tad bit more than OFTEN. PUSSY RULES! But ONLY IF you allow it. Training1

If she's living with her sister, she's probably just checking out her OPTIONS; and getting a little relief, too.

"The BIGGEST LIE we tell ... is to ourselves." --- M to the M to the M pick nose

As the saying goes, "TAKING BACK AN EX IS LIKE TRYING TO STICK SOME SHIT BACK UP YOUR ASS!"

GOOD LUCK!

I wanted it, true. But at the same time, I was thinking it was a bad idea. I just couldn't resist because I've been pretty lonely lately.

Yes, I am thinking about her all the time now, but I am mostly upset because she was very selfish in the way that she did it.

Before this, she was messaging me trying to make me jealous. Talking about other guys. Her new boyfriend she was in love with, and so on.

I later found out she was just lying to me about all these guys and was just chatting on instagram with these people. How pathetic.

I found out she is mentally screwed up after the breakup. She sits around and paints pictures of cats all day.

Oh well.

04-01-2017 12:55 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-01-2017 5:37 AM

Now reread what you wrote. To me, it screams YOU ALREADY KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO.

And! Since you were already in a relationship with her, no need to get mad at her for being selfish, because you should already know.

Deep inside, a lot of people LOVE drama. Keep a keen eye out on YOU. Drinks

She'll be back for more! Why? Glad you're asked! Because YOU're EASY. Friends

Stay the course! Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-01-2017 5:37 AM
yarn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 8:36 AM

Stop with doing the favors for sure.

She isn't interested in a relationship but sometimes she's horny. Or she's trying to use you for validation. Or both.

If you don't think you can handle a booty call situation I say stay away. In any case go meet other people.
04-01-2017 8:36 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-01-2017 11:09 AM

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I said all kind of ridiculous stuff. I was really overcome with emotion.

She told me she wanted to start dating and work towards being together again. I totally believe this and agree. I have been pretty lonely lately.
Here's your first problem. you opened up too quickly. she offered you sex and you become putty in her hands. now she knows she still has you in the palm of her hand. all she has to do is open her legs and you'll be right there. that's great for you if you're just looking for a quickie .... but now she knows you want her back. she has all the power.

you been pretty lonely lately... don't worry.... she probably picked up on that. being lonely means no one else is interested right now.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  We start texting and it feels just like old times, but the next day she texts me and says she doesn't think she can be with me.
Buyer's remorse. feels like old times is not a good thing in this situation. she was really horny and said all kinds of things in the heat of the moment, not really meaning it. problem is, YOU meant it.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Why is she doing this? Trying to hurt me? Just horny? It is extremely painful right now. She is still texting me and going back and forth on me every day. I don't know why she is doing this to me.
I don't think she's trying to hurt you. Horny....yes. Was it selfish of her.... yes. Or maybe she just thought the 2 of you could have a wild time together with no strings attached. but now she sees how quickly you're getting attached again and realizes it's a bad idea. the fact that she's going back and forth all the time could just mean that she's really confused, or she knows she still has you and doesn't really want to commit just yet. it's up to you to decide if you can handle all this without getting your emotions in the way....but looks like they're already in the way. time for you to decide if you can handle the booty calls or if you need to start ignoring her.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  She said she came over for sex just to see how I was doing. We could have seen each other like that at Starbucks.
could also be to see if she could find any clues that you been seeing or banging other women.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I don't know what she is up to but if she is not really interested, I hope she would just leave me alone.
it's not up to her to leave you alone. it's up to you to let her go.
start ignoring her.... meet other women.... and she might come around and realize she doesn't want to lose you after all. never hope .... just make it happen!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Sex is nice. I dont think anyone is going to dispute that. However, whats going to be even nicer, is when you tell her NO. It gives YOU the power.

Don't start with "oh, i dont know, ya know... I dont think I should really... I don't want to..." no. Next time she hits you up, say "No. Not interested." Bam. No explanation needed. Don't be a nice pushover. That was me not too long ago. Learn from our mistakes here. Good luck

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 11:10 AM by Arsenic.)
thundr
Vendor

04-01-2017 12:50 PM

You are being played.

A fisherman goes down to the river for dinner (HER). She fishes for awhile and finally hooks a good size fish worth keeping. However, it is still early in the day and she decides to keep fishing...
Does she throw that fish back in the water while she continues fishing? Nope. It gets put it a stringer and placed back in the water (YOU).
Now the fish cannot get away but is comfortable by being tricked into thinking it is free.

She can fish all day long for other fish with the confidence she will still have a meal (attention, sex, money) for dinner. Basically she plans to use you to fill needs that are not being met elsewhere while she fishes the pond. Once you meet those needs, she creates space until it is time to heat you up again with more bait... Here fishy fishy. Backburner type stuff. Wash rinse repeat and this will eventually drive you insane.

Fail to take action here quickly will destroy your mind one day at a time while she uses everything she can to keep you hooked. She is putting in minimum effort but expects max results from you. One sided.
You will overthink, over-analyze, overcompensate, and basically become her bitch for whenever she needs sex, money, or attention. In the space she creates you will be left pining for a woman who is actively looking for other males. She will not tell you she is doing this even if asked because she wants her cake and realizes you will catch on and wiggle off the string. Which is the main reason for the flaky behavior and space. Don't let some chick live on a mountain and come visit your valley whenever she wants then just disappear back up the mountain.

A case of Oneitis will make you a stringer fish to a skilled fisherman (fisherwoman).
Go catch another fish worth keeping and watch how fast this flaky chick comes correct.

However, I would not advise keeping in any form of contact with her until you are with another female intimately to remove all desperation and neediness. She will feed off your desperation and it will fuel her ego to approach other men with confidence or just plain treat you like disposable trash. Either way it is no bueno for you bro.

We have said this over and over on this forum and here it is again: THE POWER OF THE RELATIONSHIP RESTS WITH THE ONE THAT CARES THE LEAST.
Just from your intro post, she's already in your head and holding all the power.

Morale of the story: Become the fisherman, not the fish.
04-01-2017 12:50 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2017 1:29 PM

(04-01-2017 11:09 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Here's your first problem. you opened up too quickly. she offered you sex and you become putty in her hands. now she knows she still has you in the palm of her hand. all she has to do is open her legs and you'll be right there. that's great for you if you're just looking for a quickie .... but now she knows you want her back. she has all the power.

you been pretty lonely lately... don't worry.... she probably picked up on that. being lonely means no one else is interested right now.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  We start texting and it feels just like old times, but the next day she texts me and says she doesn't think she can be with me.
Buyer's remorse. feels like old times is not a good thing in this situation. she was really horny and said all kinds of things in the heat of the moment, not really meaning it. problem is, YOU meant it.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Why is she doing this? Trying to hurt me? Just horny? It is extremely painful right now. She is still texting me and going back and forth on me every day. I don't know why she is doing this to me.
I don't think she's trying to hurt you. Horny....yes. Was it selfish of her.... yes. Or maybe she just thought the 2 of you could have a wild time together with no strings attached. but now she sees how quickly you're getting attached again and realizes it's a bad idea. the fact that she's going back and forth all the time could just mean that she's really confused, or she knows she still has you and doesn't really want to commit just yet. it's up to you to decide if you can handle all this without getting your emotions in the way....but looks like they're already in the way. time for you to decide if you can handle the booty calls or if you need to start ignoring her.

could also be to see if she could find any clues that you been seeing or banging other women.

(03-31-2017 11:30 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I don't know what she is up to but if she is not really interested, I hope she would just leave me alone.
it's not up to her to leave you alone. it's up to you to let her go.
start ignoring her.... meet other women.... and she might come around and realize she doesn't want to lose you after all. never hope .... just make it happen!

Ha Ha Ha. Clues to see if I've been banging other chicks? She offered to come clean my place while I was at work. She said, "Just leave the door unlocked and I'll come in and clean everything up."

I know that she would be snooping through every inch of my apartment looking for evidence of another woman! I'm not that dumb.

04-01-2017 1:29 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-01-2017 2:05 PM

Hey Randy,

So what would it take for you to view this as something more serious than just fun and games?

-"Randy.........you are the father"

-Knock, Knock........"Hey Randy, some guy named War Machine is here to see you....."

-"Hey Randy, my sister just kicked me out...........can I sleep here for a few days?"

Get ready!!!................you wanted a pet cobra.........now you got one!!!Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-01-2017 2:05 PM

Share This Thread