Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sex With The Ex
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Sex With The Ex
04-01-2017 2:06 PM

Yep - pretty much what the other two said. Brother, you gotta move on, hit the reset switch. She needs to come to you and be consistent. Years ago I had this gf that did the same thing. Always wanted to rock in the van and then turned in to a cold fish or hot tempered fembot. I noticed a pattern - it was always a few days before her period. Like clock work about 3 days later she would get her period. This is when I found out about the vastly overlooked "hormonal surge" that seems to happen around PMS time.

For me it was: oh man, I want to fuck. can you come over right now. will you wear that leather jacket when you fuck me. crazy wild sex. then a day later "I just need my space" then it was "I need you but I need I don't want you to touch me" - "I just need a friend" "I'm pissed at you!" back and forth nut job roller coaster.

So you either become detached and enjoy the once a month or every few weeks kick or you move on real clean... or as clean as possible.
04-01-2017 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-01-2017 2:32 PM

Was browsing through the forum and saw this thread, so thought I drop my 2 cents.

Everyone here has hit the nail on the head. You have a serious case of Oneitis. And you best believe, she knows it too. And because she knows it, she has the power in the relationship to dictate when you jump and when you clap. Sounds harsh, but that's reality.

So, what to do now? Well if I were you, I would take my balls back and start talking to other girls. In my opinion, it is the best cure for Oneitis. The more girls you are talking to, the less likely you are to develop Oneitis on any of them. Have some fun. Enjoy yourself. You're not obligated to you ex, so why should she care that you're talking to other women?

Understand that when a woman play mind games, you beat her at her own game with a stronger mind game. Just by talking to other women is a stronger mind game in and of itself. Wearing copulins once in a while when she's in your presence will have her subconscious mind going in circles (in your favor). When you learn and understand the female psyche, you will know her better than she knows herself. But nothing will happen if you don't take your balls back. Because as of now, she have them with full control over you.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
04-01-2017 2:32 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2017 4:45 PM

I decided to listen to you guys, thank God.

I wrote her a long email where I laid down the law and told her how cruel she is and I'm not going to put up with it.

I also told her about a one night stand I had. I told her in a nice way, but I know it will destroy her. She will think of it as me cheating, when we weren't even together at the time.

There will be only two outcomes from what I said to her. She will cut all ties and go home to cry to her sister, or come groveling back after a while saying she can't live without me.

Under my thumb
The girl who once had me down
Under my thumb
The girl who once pushed me around

Thanks guys! I think I did the right thing.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
04-01-2017 4:45 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-01-2017 4:50 PM

(04-01-2017 4:45 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I decided to listen to you guys, thank God.

I wrote her a long email where I laid down the law and told her how cruel she is and I'm not going to put up with it.

I also told her about a one night stand I had. I told her in a nice way, but I know it will destroy her. She will think of it as me cheating, when we weren't even together at the time.

There will be only two outcomes from what I said to her. She will cut all ties and go home to cry to her sister, or come groveling back after a while saying she can't live without me.

Under my thumb
The girl who once had me down
Under my thumb
The girl who once pushed me around

Thanks guys! I think I did the right thing.
You wrote her a looooooong email!?!? More time wasted, and confirming once again ... SHE RULES. I bet you couldn't wait to send that. I would be tickled to read her response to that! Just to see if the pattern, once a woman KNOWS she's got you wrapped around her finger, is similar!!! And then again, she may not respond to make you SUFFER MENTALLY!

Curious to know her age?

You told her about a one night stand you had!?!? What the!?!?! None of her business! Now, she's got you trying to fight. Sex does that to a man!

According to MMM, you did the wrong thing. You should have just went on with your life, no matter how difficult it is now that you got laid, she's coated your cock with her MAGIC cops, and planted herself deep inside your thoughts. You should have left it alone until she showed up again, and slapped her side the head with a "NO!" or "NO THANKS!"

When you find yourself needing or wanting to explain yourself/thoughts, you're NOT leading.

She KNOWS she got you. You just keep on confirming it. Nana

Keep on siting around the house doing nothing with your life. She'll always be there with you in thought; and you will never shake her. And new pussy won't change that! A new attitude and new pussy just might.

Keep learning. Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 5:00 PM by MMM.)
04-01-2017 4:50 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-01-2017 5:04 PM

RIP Randy Savage

[Image: machoobama.png]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-01-2017 5:04 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 7:39 PM

Noooo not a long email, Brother!... Mega shok Hang1

She's not worth it man. If you were around central NC I'd say lets grab a cold one. Set boundaries by not saying anything to her. Ignore her, she's not worth your time. Talk to other girls (they can be friends, thats fine), go out and do things like bar hopping, clubbing, hanging out with new people, etc. Keep yourself busy and away from talking to her. Make her wonder what you;re doing to not need to respond to her. The idea is to develop self esteem and respect yourself. You're worth more than having to be a fish to this fisherman.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-01-2017 7:39 PM
yarn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 7:41 PM

Agreed. Long email = completely the wrong mindset. It's showing you're obsessed. Just don't call her back, don't return texts, get on with your life and meet other women so you forget about her. It will eventually feel like that, if you can truly move on to other people, trust me.

You need to stop needing her to feel a certain way. You need to let go of needing closure. It's done. She doesn't feel the way you want her to feel. You can't control her because you can't control anyone. You need to find a good situation for you, and that involves a different woman or women.
04-01-2017 7:41 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-01-2017 8:14 PM

She sounds like a serial manipulator. Constantly seeking validation no matter how much it hurts others. Do not take her back again, no matter how much you feel horny. You have just dodged a bullet. Now broaden your horizons. There's no better or faster cure for one-itis than genuinely believing that there are millions of women out there who are better than her.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-01-2017 8:14 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2017 10:32 PM

I know how she is and the one night stand thing will actually really upset her badly. If she writes anything at all I'm just going to ignore her. I have a good woman who I know actually loves me by my side. I'm going to take things a little more serious with this new girl and see where that leads.

My ex has done nothing but made me miserable and I'm not going to let her upset me anymore.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
04-01-2017 10:32 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

04-02-2017 8:05 AM

Dude I've been there. The great thing about this experience is that you'll learn from it.

I had an ex that whenever she would feel me moving on she would call and ask me for some booty. Sometimes I used to think I was so cool because I would at times be juggling all these women plus my ex. Truth is this was toxic. Once I left my ex in the past and seriously had nothing to do with her I grew as a man. Since ived enjoyed many women and they have equally enjoyed me. I still have women who I've only slept with once or twice still follow me on Facebook and check up on me from time to time.

I'm now a married man and owe much of my happiness to my wife and what she contributes to my life. Move on brother. There's many women out there dying to meet you. Don't deny it to them by going backwards and wasting your time with your ex. She doesn't deserve your time. Peace.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
04-02-2017 8:05 AM

Share This Thread