Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
SXD-9
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SXD-9
11-18-2013 9:47 AM

So I used the SXD-9 this weekend, but unfortunately didn't work for me at all. No self effects either, that's usually one way I can tell if a product is working.

Although it smelled a little like OD when applying, it felt like I wasn't wearing any mones at all. It's been a very long time since I've gone to an event without mones, and this is exactly the way it felt. OD works wonders for me, so I was certain the SXD-9 would also work.....guess I was wrong.

Saturday, went out to dinner with another couple, I dressed very nice....but got absolutely NO hits or reactions at all. I was trying to get a reaction from the cute waitress...but nothing. Obviously I was trying to talk to her, but she really didn't care. I also saw this amazing eastern european chic, extremely beautiful, I was trying to get a hit off of....but NOTHING. With AV, OD, Wolf, I usually at least get extended eye contact....but nothing with SXD-9.

Sunday I was running errands, and interacted with many people....but no reactions at all. In the afternoon I attended a late lunch gathering with some family friends I hadn't seen in almost a year. I was hoping the social side would come out, but nothing. A few times the person I was talking to actually walked away from me, because they had to attend to someone else.....this would never happen with the other Alpha or NOL type products. For example with AV or even OD, people can't stop talking to me, and they most certainly can never walk away. I also didn't see any nol type reactions at all. I almost thought I would see something.

I had a few instances with OD where it just wouldn't work...I believe something about it reacting with my skin due to the soap I used. I used like 6 or 7 pumps that time, and no reactions. Usually 2 or 3 will make a person a little dizzy....Smile I'm now wondering if there's a weird reaction against my skin with the SXD-9 gel.

I'd love to see what other users are seeing. I tested a sample of NA last week and it was very good. I'll try this SXD-9 again later this week.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 9:49 AM by xtraspecial.)
11-18-2013 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

RE: SXD-9
11-18-2013 10:25 AM

Auw, I was considering to order it in the near future too since the description of the product seems to correspond with my character (shy/introvert).

You say you use 6 to 7 pumps of OD...that seems a huge quantity...

I don't know, I think it's wise to wait a little more and read some more reviews whether or not I should order it, since one or two tests can hardly be called a testing in my opinion, it's just tipping your toes in the water. I read a same sort of experience with Thundr concerning NA (see post below), it didn't do anything for him too in the beginning and then after he tried it again some time later it became his favorite mix...so you see, perhaps it's better not to judge too quick. Just my two cents... Umnik2

Quote:thundr RE: Best all around product ever post #39 ( http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Best-all-ar...ver?page=4 )
Monday, June 3rd, 2013 07:20

NA is underrated bc its not a blatant hitter per say. It's more of a mental job.

See when we pick out hits we don't actually see whats going on inside the chicks head. Often we focus on how the products affect the body language and spacial awareness for deeming a product yay or nay.

I hated my sample vial of NA. I actually laughed at it bc of how it worked versus that sick ass pricetag. I think I wore it twice and let it collect dust in favor of the more blatant heavy hitters I was playing with at the time. Namely the hax oils, WMB, impi, wolf. All of those were producing stupid good effects while this pricey NA garbage didn't do squat. Hey I was still green. Lol

I got some good advice from Pheroman not to give up on NA to have a bit of patience with it. Pay more attention than just the obvious and look more into the subtle stuff rather than those ridiculous hits I was seeking. I did like the nude I bought and was currently speaking it with np.a so I thought why not let's give NA another day in court and a fair trial.

Wore few more times and began to notice its a bit like nude with the touchy thing but it had this special quality I couldn't put my finger on. It was like once I got in her head I stayed there even when I left. Aha moment coming spoiler alert. I had a chick hunt me down at the end of the night just to give me her number. I spoke to her briefly and for minutes.

Ok NA I'm intrigued. Sample was done and I forked out for the 10ml. I was very into the imprinting phenom at the time with x22, np.a, Androstadienone so I was like what the hell nude+np.a was decent enough why not try big bro out some more.

I was talking to a few girls at the time and was noticing that NA when worn had a very cerebral rather than physical quality especially when a tad of Androstadienone was added. The more I wore it the more saw those subtle effects Pheroman spoke of. Soon started becoming a fav when bodice ripper was used as my cover. Ok now we have a unique scent that's all my own, the imprinting and calming of a small Androstadienone app, and this mystery quality/imprint effect NA seems to have. Not sure what happened but that shit just took off. It became my staple and goto for awhile.

Long post I know but sometimes shit like this needs a bit of explanation. The beat advice I can give is that already given by another vet. Patience and look for that special uniqueness that only NA has. It's there I promise, just gotta find it. When you do find it it rolls and smokes all other products. This is a hefty statement bc I own and like alotta shit. But that "it" factor is just plain unbeatable once you get a glimpse of it.

Sorry guys for yet another words ass post but I think at times lengthy explanations are necessary for complex product. NA is the most complex I've found by far even beating elem X and OD.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 10:41 AM by Being.)
11-18-2013 10:25 AM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-18-2013 2:22 PM

One thing I'm noticing as I sit here in the coffee house is that with this product on, I have more girls choosing to sit at the tables closest to me. Usually they sit on the opposite side of the room. No overt hits yet but getting girls in proximity doesn't seem to be an issue.
11-18-2013 2:22 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

SXD-9
11-19-2013 7:14 PM

I just remembered what Garry said in my email with him. I asked him what is the best way to clean off the mones, he told me that most things to clean them will also prevent the mones from working for a few days, that probably includes hydrogen peroxide, he just uses soap and water to wash the mones. What did you use to wash the mones off before applying SXD-9?
11-19-2013 7:14 PM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

SXD-9
01-27-2014 8:12 AM

Masterfu, if using hydrogen peroxide will cause mones to not work for few days then ive been wasting an awful lot. I kind of disagree though altho It sounds and can be very true. I wonder why everybody using peroxy and other cleaning stuff dont consider this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
01-27-2014 8:12 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-27-2014 9:00 AM

It is important to wash off hydrogen peroxide. I use peroxide then soap to clean off, that works superior for me.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-27-2014 9:00 AM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-15-2014 5:45 PM

I gave SXD-9 a first and a second run a few weeks ago. I forgot to post my results so here it is. Let's say it has potential. I haven't seen any crazy effects with it yet attraction wise but socially it seems promising. It has put me and my friends in a good mood, creating a fun vibe. The first time I tried it in a bar with some friends and cousins. Although I noticed some stares from girls here and there with 2 pumps one thing that stood out was when my cousin said she wouldn't want to sit next me which was pretty unusual from her as usually we get along great. Maybe it got too sexual with two pumps?

Something interesting happened the next day which I would consider a day after hit as I wasn't wearing anything that day. We were at the movies when a 20 something blond girl (if I recall correctly) took the seat beside me with her boyfriend on the other side of her. She would put her knee very close to mine. It touched mine several times. I don't know but it did not seem to have happened by accident. 

Another time I tried it with 1 pump without any noticeable results but then again I did not interact with people much that day. So it's way too early to draw conclusions. I must admit I neglected SXD-9 a bit in the last weeks with so many new products on the horizon. But I will be testing it again and report back when I get the chance.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 9:37 PM by scorpio69.)
03-15-2014 5:45 PM
baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-28-2014 7:32 AM

sorry for necrobump, but regarding hydrogen peroxide, h2o2.
As far as I understand and remember my basic chem, it is h2o with an extra oxygen atom forced in. It's inherently unstable and that extra O really wanna leave, feeling like the third wheel. So when another molecule that seems open comes by, off goes the oxygen and oxidates that new molecule, and thus breaks the new molecule down. That is it's effect, bleaching, disinfectant and so. So we then have h20 and whatever molecule that the extra oxygen reacted with whish now is oxidated.

However, h2o2 breaks down on itself too. The esrea oxygen simply leaves the party and bums off into the air. My 17% h2o2 I have actually has a warning label that says basically says unscrew cap once in a while to relieve built-up pressure. The more diluted 3% I use on the skin doesn't give off so much, so no warning label.

From this I think that h2o2 used on the skin late at night will be gone in the morning, either from all the extra o's having reacted with whatevers on your skin, or from buggering off into the air. Or from bleaching your bed sheets.

I always wipe off the h2o2 with a very damp sponge, several times, since it dries out the skin and at least at me can leave non-permament 'bleached out' marks.

If anyone has better knowledge of chemistry feel free to correct me.

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
03-28-2014 7:32 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-28-2014 10:41 AM

thank you on the chemistry knowledge
03-28-2014 10:41 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

03-28-2014 12:53 PM

I'm getting married today and SXD-9 is one of the two products I am wearing. I LOVE the social, disinhibiting effects I see from SXD-9. The other product I'm wearing for the same reason? Perfect Match from Love Potion. PM is a sort of falling in love blend that is perfect for the day and SXD-9 makes everyone comfortable and happy (and being the gel it lasts and lasts and lasts).

Happy Friday, everyone!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-28-2014 12:53 PM

Share This Thread