Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
SXD-9
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: SXD-9
06-10-2018 10:54 PM

I feel like this stuff is very under appreciated, probably partly because of the diffusion issues. It's tragic, I feel like if this stuff was available as a spray or oil people would be all over it. Does anyone have any reports to share on this stuff? Particularly based on the using the new diffusion tek DrChoc and others have referenced.
06-10-2018 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-11-2018 12:35 AM

(06-10-2018 10:54 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  I feel like this stuff is very under appreciated, probably partly because of the diffusion issues. It's tragic, I feel like if this stuff was available as a spray or oil people would be all over it. Does anyone have any reports to share on this stuff? Particularly based on the using the new diffusion tek DrChoc and others have referenced.

You seem to have a LOT of knowledge and ideas. Curious to know which mones do you actually OWN, PP?

Thanks! ScautScaut

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 12:35 AM by MMM.)
06-11-2018 12:35 AM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2018 9:35 PM

(06-11-2018 12:35 AM)MMM Wrote:  You seem to have a LOT of knowledge and ideas. Curious to know which mones do you actually OWN, PP?

Thanks! ScautScaut

Thank you MMM, that's a huge compliment coming from a vet like you. I've really enjoyed reading your reports on here. I'll post an intro on the forum one of these days but yeah I'd say that's a pretty accurate statement if I do say so myself. I'm incredibly passionate about biohacking and using substances and technology to improve my life, it's my greatest passion by far. I'm also very analytical and carefully consider how I can pursue my goals as optimally as possible given the various options out there.

I'm huge into nootropics and have been recently researching mones as well, spent the past couple weeks basically using like 75% of my free time learning about the different products out there by combing through the reports on this forum and others very carefully.

After prob like (at least) 30+ hours of research, I've come to the hypothesis that the following products with be best for my purposes, and so now own or have on the way:
BW, Alpha Q, Max T-150
Corpo, LIIK V1, AM, Aquagen
True Instinct
Holy Grail
Androstadienone , Neno

I'm also planning to purchase X22, M512, and Black Ops from Hax when I get the funds, and am also learning about Apex mones like C36, Man2, and perhaps TUSC.

I am strongly considering SXD-9 as well for a future purchase but it looks like it might require more experienced users than something like LIIK, especially given the diffusion issues with the gel.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 7:39 PM by pherophreak.)
06-15-2018 9:35 PM

Share This Thread