Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
SXD-9
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SXD-9
03-31-2014 9:15 AM

(03-31-2014 6:18 AM)leon333 Wrote:  congratulation snoopy! and perfect match oh yes this blend is the shit! very underrated IMO..i find that it's very similar to Xist,BUT better than Xist.the imprint and affection is stronger.if you're not into applying too many mones on your skin,you just want a standalone for lovey dovey Long Term Relationship.well perfect match is the formula.it's kinda confusing though! some users say that DHEAS block the the crush feeling,and PM contain DHEAS and it's very affectionate and crushy.maybe it's all about the ratio?

SOLD! My MONE LIST for next week will include Perfect Match!!!

How much do you normally apply, Leon?

Thanks Snoop and Leon! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 9:16 AM by MMM.)
03-31-2014 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2014 8:27 PM

2-3 sprays.remember to go for unscented products,they contains full mones concentration.as for the phero enhanced fragrances,they contain only 1/3 of the mones concentration pretty weak.yeah it sound weird,but that's how they do it over there
03-31-2014 8:27 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-08-2014 9:59 AM

Congrats Snoopy! I guess you kinda hijacked my thread...LOL jk.

I revisited this SXD-9 thing again since I LOOOOOVE OD. OD doesn't seem to work in the winter, so I have kept it in storage. I did break it out again on a warm day, and realized that it does work well, but mainly in warmer environments. It needs heat to start burning, and when the weather is cold, it's just not gonna work as well. I realized that was probably the problem with SXD-9 as well.

So I've been testing it this week with AV. I've noticed some things. Similar to Nude, it created a happy, carefree, fun environment. Both days, people around me were especially giddy, happy, and very talkative. Not necessarily chatty, but happy to talk. Everyone seemed to be laughing much more than normal in the office. One co-worker even mentioned that she had NEVER heard the other co-worker laugh as hard. Another co-worker from another office visited briefly and LITERALLY said, "WOW, everyone is so happy, and carefree here. I thought this was the strict office" Other co-workers also commented on the positive atmosphere. It was actually identical to an experience I had testing Nude one day.

Nothing really on the attraction hits, that's probably why people are reporting it doesn't do much. What it does do is create a happy, carefree, fun environment.....similar to Nude. I think this will be a GREAT mone when combined with the right thing. I need to combine it with Bad Wolf next.

I should've used it today with BW. Instead I am testing BW with 3 sprays of Glace.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 10:00 AM by xtraspecial.)
05-08-2014 9:59 AM

Tobias
Away
Some guy

Rep Post

06-18-2014 9:11 PM

Got a pretty decent hit my first time using SXD-9...

A few days ago, I used two pumps, managing to smear each pump around a whole side of my neck and going up to behind my ear.

About 30 minutes later I was at the checkout of my local supermarket, and in line for about 5 minutes. The woman working there (around 30, a 7 - 8, quiet type) had only once acknowledged me on a prior trip; I was wearing Bad Wolf, and she smiled at me as I passed her (not knowing me, and she saw me a few times before that). That same time I checked out at her station, and she didn't even look at me again.

This time, when it was my turn to check out, she just spontaneously asked: "You like animals too?"

I only had one can of cat food among many other items.

She continued to tell me about her new cats, and how they made cleaning the house difficult, and how she was tired because she saw some funny show last night... And then the son of another girl who works there came up to her, and it got pretty weird. The kid was around 8 or so, and she hugged him tightly and kissed him on the forehead multiple times as she talked to him, all the while looking directly at me. It was really weird. It was kind of longingly, but not really... I can't describe it. Anyways, after that I got my bags to leave and she waved and smiled as I left, something pretty out of character for her.

After that I have yet to get a chance to use it again outside of work, but I will as soon as I get a chance!

I did notice it feels almost as if there are no mones in it, at least to me, and at work I did not seem to get any reaction, hits or otherwise. But that first hit convinced me there's something to it!
06-18-2014 9:11 PM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-27-2014 11:08 AM

Second day testing SXD-9 @ work. Cold here now which may be impacting. 1 pump on neck, wrists and behind ears. Seems I get more looks from guys in a crowded environment. Co-worker, guy is more relaxed. Still nothing really noticeable with my wife at home. Yesterday, got hits at grocery store Deer in the headlights 20ish blonde and a 30ish brunette left fast lane and came to mine with me and another person, but I had OD on neck and SDX-9 on wrists. Single testing SXD-9 all week so we shall see how it goes. Much easier to cover SXD-9 then others like A/V for example. It may also effect the reach, but do not know, new to mones and testing. Looking for a good social with outgoing self effects which this has, lower smell, good here too. Now, I want to see impact on others. On a side note, I am 40ish white male, and work with a ton of different people in an open concept evironment. Cover is very light givenchy pi and axe dark temptation body spray. Still working on masking part.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 11:25 AM by MeltingAsh.)
10-27-2014 11:08 AM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2014 8:00 PM

So, Monday, 1 glob (neck, wrists and behind ear) nothing, no self effects, everyone curiously silent at work. Had about 4 conversations with people that lasted awhile (>5 Mins) but no jump out at you results. Tuesday, 1 pump on wrists, then 2 half pumps to cover neck and behind ears. Put this on about 5 mins after putting body lotion on the locations. About an hour after, my jaw gets tight and I almost feel high. Someone else had a post with some of these effects. Little different, my eyes were dilated for like 12 hours and I still have the jaw thing 15 hours later. Conversations were easier today, comfort from me and all others. Conversations in general lasted longer and seemed to include more personal or private details. Noticed across the board people looking over at me, but very incognito. Results were not super blatant (outside of self effects), but very different from yesterday. I only used soap and water to clean off yesterdays. No real cover, other then the cream and some axe body spray. Today my wife didn't tell me I am going to be known as the cologne whore at work today (combination of A/V's strong smell alone, then of course me attempting to mask).
Think I am a little over focused on finding the one person who may have more noticeable effects from the mones at work to gauge how some of my testing is going rather then picking out the little things from everyone. At any rate still going with this one at least until the end of the week. I'll try same amount tomorrow and avoid using witch-hazel on application points to see if this just kinda keeps escalating. My understanding is you can't od on SXD-9. The lack of smell alone will aid me in feeling comfortable at work using this with what seemed to be lighter hits. The hits being lighter could also be my lack of observance. Overall, lightened mood for me and comfort, which seemed to spread to those I talked with. Even had a budget meeting with my boss and in one area we are way over (with good rationale) but the meeting was still serious but very upbeat and ended in a good way. My boss (30ish white male) is kind of easy going, but seems to get more relaxed with my mone use.
Hard part now is I am wandering around whenever I can to engage in conversations and need to watch the balance between that and not working at my desk as I am thinking about effects or whatever. Probably need to figure out a better place to do more testing then with my wife and at work.
10-28-2014 8:00 PM
Alpha-Romeo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2014 11:38 PM

This stuff is a little wierd. Over a month ago Garry sent me a sample pump of sxd-9. Hadn't tried it out till yesterday. The first time I tried it, I was a little surprised at how it came out (or didn't come out) of the pump. A little dribble came out that didn't even get off the sprayer, so I wiped that off and disposed of it, and then applied two pumps onto my forearm, and rubbed it around between my two forearms. All the pumps were dribbles rather than sprays.

I was pleased with the hits I got yesterday. Then today I got the first pump to go onto my forearm, but I'm not sure it was a whole pump - might have been ½ or less. Didn't want to overdo it so I just added one more pump.

Is this the way the pump is supposed to work? Is it supposed to be putting out dribbles rather than sprays? Maybe the sample pump can't exactly duplicate how the 30 ml pump works. Has anyone else had this difficulty?
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2014 11:44 PM by Alpha-Romeo.)
12-21-2014 11:38 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-22-2014 2:55 AM

SXD-9 is a gel, so yes it will ooze or dribble or glob out of the spray head.

Unless a liquid dribbled out, in which case something may be wrong.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 2:56 AM by kimosabe.)
12-22-2014 2:55 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 7:00 AM

I think I have read all the stuff on SXD-9, but I have only found one mone sniffer, a guys wife who could smell it or say they could.

I have had a few great experiences with this one and am tempted to use it at work. Feels good on, I get really charismatic and do feel sexy.

Afraid of getting sniffed out tho. Any ideas whats in it?

edit to add: what sort of demographic does it hit or is it pretty broad spectrum?
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 7:01 AM by phero hacker.)
05-18-2015 7:00 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-18-2015 9:13 AM

(05-18-2015 7:00 AM)phero hacker Wrote:  I think I have read all the stuff on SXD-9, but I have only found one mone sniffer, a guys wife who could smell it or say they could.

I have had a few great experiences with this one and am tempted to use it at work. Feels good on, I get really charismatic and do feel sexy.

Afraid of getting sniffed out tho. Any ideas whats in it?

edit to add: what sort of demographic does it hit or is it pretty broad spectrum?

I hesitate to speculate on exactly what's in it but in my experience, it does seem to hit a pretty broad spectrum of ages. My bride is around 40 and it works very well with her. I've personally never had an issue with anyone smelling SXD-9. An ex of mine grew up on a farm and that seemed to give her an extra sensitive nose to pheromones. I had to cover it all very well or she'd smell it but she never complained about SXD-9.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-18-2015 9:13 AM

Share This Thread