Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 106 posts

RE: Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
06-23-2015 5:45 PM

(06-23-2015 12:04 PM)cabooster Wrote:  I have tried GirlsChase.com, even subscribed to a memebership. It's just in the limited time I was able to attempt these tactics, I failed and had much more success when it was just me and my certain ways. However, I blame myself because I have created a life schedule that doesn't allow me to go out and practice the art of picking up women - perhaps it's the lifestyle taught by my (mostly) conservative family of find a girl and stick with it.

For me, I was never socially adept to getting to know someone well enough to escalate sexually in a single meeting. I tend to build relationships with women and men and slowly work my way into a romantic life (though this has resulted in getting friendzoned countless times). I'm trying to work on the efficiency of the process. Of course, I want to better myself but I have become all too familiar with the frustrations you mentioned here.

Alas, maybe it's just not meant to be. Oh well...

Hey Cabooster,

Lets say your a nascar racer and you had to drive a honda civic. How confident would you be? Now lets say your a nascar racer and you need to help a pregnant women give birth. How confident would you be then?
Now lets say after that incident you went to med school and also learned how to be a doctor; now the next time you need to give birth to a pregnant woman.
How confident would you be?

I believe alot of the material out there is hit and miss, whats important is going out and trying them and seeing what works and doesn't work for you. You can't be afraid of failure. Every failure should be motivation to push you towards success.

Also i noticed that you say you tend to build relationships with woman slowly and work your way up to a romantic relationship. Sounds to me like your trying to play undercover, where you have sexual interest in a girl but you don't let it be known.
Honestly i have alot of girl friends that come and complain to me, about how they meet these hot guys that beat around the bush. How they were initially turned on but lost it after going out with them a couple times. I have also done the same thing in the past with girls the i liked it happens to everyone.

Here's the good news, your game can easily be tweaked to bring you incredible results. From what i'm reading your like a good guy, you like to have steady relationships, your not a player. Whats wrong with that? NOTHING!!
You just have to be more confident about yourself. You have to own that nice guy persona. Open the door for her with confidence!! OWN whatever nice thing you do and don't be ashamed of it. Be proud that your one of the good guys. I think i can't emphasize that enough. Now heres the trick. A nice guy that is successful with women has to make himself feel real too. He has to show that bad side once in a while. You can take a woman out to dinner, open the door for her, hold her bag
WHATEVER!. But once in a while you have to show that you can be a BEAST especially in bed.

I dated this hot Italian chick Eleonora, Brunette i remember clearly she was 5'9 cause i was 5'7 and she was two inches taller then me, soft olive colored skin, with the most beautiful potruding ass i have ever seen. She was a exchange student at the local state university. The first date i took her out on, i got all dressed up vest,tie,suit. Yeah i was putting in the works. I cleaned my car the day before drove to her dorm. I got out opened the door for her like any gentleman would. I did it in a way that i felt proud to open the door for her. I felt proud to be a gentleman. When we got to the restaurant i helped her into her seat and i also did this in a very proud way. Let me tell you she was loving it. We talked chatted for a while until the food came. When we started eating it got quiet for a like 2 minutes and then i just started looking at her.

She looked back at me and asked me what i was looking at. I told her word for word,"i don't know why but you just look so fucking hot right now, i want to just take you home and fuck the shit out of you."
I maintained eye contact with her for like 2 more seconds and then looked at my cup and was like damn i'm out of water. So i looked away and called the waiter to come over and get me another cup of water.

After i was done with the waiter. I turned back to face her. She was pretty flushed in the face but she didn't mention anything about what i said. She just changed the subject to something else we were talking about and it was just normal conversation after that.

Now when we were leaving, i went to help her out if her chair. She put her hands on my forearms and i lifted her up. I then took her hands and led her to my car. We made little small talk on the way back; but talking had little to do with what was really going on. I had my hands on her hands we were rubbing eachother etc.

When i got to her place i got out the car to open the door for her. When she got out i just looked at her for a second, pushed her back to the door and started kissing her. This escalated back to her place. Well we started going out after that for about 6months. I asked her a couple months later what i did to make it happen that night. She told me i was pretty typical of how Italian men were in her country. Men who were nice but where not afraid to let there sexual intentions to be known. Hence Nice guy with an Edge.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 5:48 PM by seekingnirvana.)
06-23-2015 5:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by cabooster, dsouza
clockw0rk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 13 posts

02-18-2016 1:52 PM

I use Speed Seduction and I am a big fan. I'm hoping pheromones will improve my game.

Current Mone stash:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, VooDoo-x, Wolf-x
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, TUSC oil-x, M3X
Love-Scent: NPA, Connekt, Attrakt, Chikara

*currently being shipped
-x sample
02-18-2016 1:52 PM
8042nick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-25-2017 7:04 AM

HI i have just joined this site are you still using ross jefferies material.

how is is going for you.

can i ask how did you download it.

would really apperciate the help
04-25-2017 7:04 AM

8042nick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts