Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4429
Thanks received:
2409 thanks in 1145 posts

RE: Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
06-22-2015 5:56 AM

(06-21-2015 9:03 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm not an artist, and I don't read a bunch of their stuff, but there is NOTHING CREEPY about that statement. Me being me, I say it was your timing. Get in the door, and then whip that sucker out. And I bet it would have a totally different outcome. Use that as an opening, yep! CREEPY!!

I didn't use it as an opening.. I used it on multiple beautiful women who were pretty much giving me the green light to get to know them and very friendly towards me on occasions prior...

FACT RJ, the master, himself has creeped out many women according to a notable PUA at MM camp who was with him when he tried picking up..I had read the article on th web. The MM PUA pro wanted to see RJ in action for real and was shocked on how the beauty basically got the fuck outta there in panicking mode.

Hard to say how much of this has to do with competing businesses.. But I digress....
dsouza
[/quote]

I still say THAT LINE is about timing, D. Insert it when SHE is talking about her body can't be seen as nothing but a compliment. Insert that line while she's eating a sandwich, and that would creep me out, too. And GREEN LIGHTS don't require compliments. Just saying.

Speaking of Ross, years ago, he was demonstrating how to make a girl horny by running or rubbing his hand across the back of her neck. Anybody familiar with that technique? What is he actually doing ... rubbing, squeezing, grabbing her neck?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 5:59 AM by MMM.)
06-22-2015 5:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1175
Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 497 posts

06-22-2015 6:25 AM

I really don't like discussing seduction theory too much, since whatever is working for you is well..working for you. But I have to say, efforts spent working on things like NLP would be much better spent on other factors of attraction. I think if you are already very good at pickup/seduction, this may be able to push you into another echelon. But the idea that I'm going to to say some magic words and get a woman to like me...well, seems kind of idiotic (no offense to anyone).

Less is more...listening to a woman talk turns them on more. In fact, I've read that people who listen are more magnetic and alluring, since most people talk a lot. I would consider myself a great conversationalist with lots of interesting topics and awareness of changing dynamics. Its way better to get them to talk about themselves...they're women!! They love to talk! Also, they will be investing more into the interaction if they take up most of the airtime.

I think the October Man sequence is interesting, but once again, advanced stuff. You always have to make it your own. It is true that people (women) are used to having a certain kind of conversation, so there can also be a novelty in doing something different. But in the end, I don't think knowing patterns yields as much of a return as the effort spent. Just my thoughts, I could very well be wrong. But knowing what I know (as far as conversation), its more about controlling the flow of conversation...things like cutting threads, amplifying threads, etc. than your actual words.

Compliments should be used sparingly...as more of a reward, not as a means to impress (since 99.9% of the time, it won't). "I just wanted to tell you that 99% of the women walking through that door would kill their own mothers to look half as good as you" That's just silly to me. Lacks creativity and really panders to her. And it mentions killing your mother...I would definitely imagine a woman getting creeped out. They analyze everything and read between the lines.

Even if she does take the compliment, what's next? I think its better to give her the compliment as a side dish, as opposed to the main course. As you're getting up to use the restroom, "before I forget, I just want to say you look absolutely stunning. so stunning in fact, that I want you to save my seat, because I'm sure everyone wants to be in it tonight." See that? There's humor and charm there. The compliment falls on a very comfortable beat, since you're leaving (I learned about beats from acting). OK, tired of typing. I wish much success to all of you!! We must do what we feel will benefit us more on our journey.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
06-22-2015 6:25 AM
Thanks given by MMM, AlfaAv297, dsouza, V-nice, SargeMaximus
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2404
Thanks received:
2918 thanks in 1420 posts

06-22-2015 1:59 PM

(06-22-2015 6:25 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I really don't like discussing seduction theory too much, since whatever is working for you is well..working for you. But I have to say, efforts spent working on things like NLP would be much better spent on other factors of attraction. I think if you are already very good at pickup/seduction, this may be able to push you into another echelon. But the idea that I'm going to to say some magic words and get a woman to like me...well, seems kind of idiotic (no offense to anyone).

I agree wholeheartedly with you here. Conversing with a woman about her interests (I.e taken an interest in her) will get you further than patterns like SS and Weird routines of old MM. You have to also contribute to the convo but you have to know how to do so that amplifies the conversation your having while building rapport. Having said that opinions at times are worthwhile.. they show you're not her "son" who listens to all her words and complies, but rather a man who thinks and has a mind of his own too.

(06-22-2015 6:25 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Compliments should be used sparingly...as more of a reward, not as a means to impress (since 99.9% of the time, it won't). "I just wanted to tell you that 99% of the women walking through that door would kill their own mothers to look half as good as you" That's just silly to me. Lacks creativity and really panders to her. And it mentions killing your mother...I would definitely imagine a woman getting creeped out. They analyze everything and read between the lines.

I agree with you on compliments.. Never give a woman to much respect until she's EARNED it.. Why compliment her when she herself may not have you on a pedestal yet? I hear about guys complimenting woman as soon as they meet them and yet in reality the woman may not even think he's worth giving her # too.. Save compliments as rewards when women do something for YOU! Like after kissing, compliment them , or after sex. DOn't buy flowers before sex, buy them after. It's amazing how low the "NICE GUYS" will stoop to get sex.. Women see this as manipulative behavior (excessive niceness, compliments, gifts , etc) and HOLD out as long as possible in terms of giving sex so they don't feel like prostitutes in the end.

I discovered a woman who represents MM in today's age that is LEAP years ahead of guys like Neil Strauss and Mystery.. ** I have basically been using her advice over the past few months with increased success compared to MM and SS.. She's leap years ahead.. Because its NATURAL!! ** She basically teaches how to have good normal convos with women, how to stay out of the friend zone, and how to avoid being overly nice, dull and polite.. NICE , DULL AND POLITE, does NOT get you the hottest women. That advice is given by your mothers, and sisters, and religion, and parenting etc... But the hotter the woman the more status and a catch you need to be.

So make her earn it! It is harder than it seems because it requires CONTROL. Self control. If you're hungry you'll be left eating masturbating alone...Nana

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 2:11 PM by dsouza.)
06-22-2015 1:59 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
980 thanks in 466 posts

06-22-2015 3:39 PM

The thing about pua is that there is always a new product right around the corner. It's kind of like mones guys are always looking for the next best "panty dropper"
06-22-2015 3:39 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

06-22-2015 7:31 PM

My experience with PUA has been mostly unproductive. Some of my best moments have been when I'm just being myself (which I know it's cliche but still). I used to look at things like the Tao of Badass and other products and it just seems to be common sense. Granted, I'm a social butterfly, so I guess that perhaps these items are not aimed at me(?)
06-22-2015 7:31 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

06-22-2015 9:43 PM

RJs first book actually explained exactly how he put hi phrases together.
Guy didnt want that, they just want lines and NLP or voodoo.
RJ convinced all these ppl who are not able to put their own sentences together that he does NLP lol.
RJ did not invent anything, he used it and sold it.
Spoken language of romance novels over centuries is not NLP, its just artful and descriptive conversation which really is the domain of very few men.
And its harder these days as most men dont have the education to speak effectively.
RJ teachings have no sequence and are scattered.
Mystery Method was his way of making RJs teachings into a step by step system.

"Wanna Fuck" or "Lets go back to my place" worked just as well for decades, and may work even better these days.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
06-22-2015 9:43 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 497 posts

06-23-2015 7:38 AM

(06-22-2015 7:31 PM)cabooster Wrote:  My experience with PUA has been mostly unproductive. Some of my best moments have been when I'm just being myself (which I know it's cliche but still). I used to look at things like the Tao of Badass and other products and it just seems to be common sense. Granted, I'm a social butterfly, so I guess that perhaps these items are not aimed at me(?)

I have suspected this for a while. There is a lot to learn, even for someone who is socially savvy, but I think a lot of the guys who do come to learn PUA are socially awkward/challenged.

There are some great resources that will up your game, even if you are a social butterfly. GirlsChase.com has great articles and is basically free. His book, How to Make Girls Chase, I highly recommend. It is very comprehensive. Vin di Carlo's Pandora's Box sheds some light on different female mating strategies. The Rational Male I also recommend...I have some issues with it but I think its good to be familiar with red pill ideology.

I have come to the conclusion that you can't do PUA/seduction halfway. There is a fundamental mindset that needs to change (Average Frustrated Chump runs deep) and often a man will become enamored by some girl or content with his success and 'snap back' to the old mindset. Or, he may try and get frustrated with his lack of success and go back to 'what works'.

I am not placing any judgment on whether someone ends up PUA or Average Frustrated Chump, just that you can't give up through your training and call it PUA. I keep pushing myself because I believe I can make a difference for lots of men everywhere. I imagine a world with less crime (not just rape or violence against women) because more men 'get it' and stand up as men, not boys in men's clothes. But maybe your (in a general sense, not necessarily you cabooster) goal is just to find a girlfriend/potential wife, which is great. However, no matter what your goal, changing that fundamental mindset is key to being happier with your woman or women.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 7:44 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
06-23-2015 7:38 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, cabooster
cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

06-23-2015 12:04 PM

(06-23-2015 7:38 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I have suspected this for a while. There is a lot to learn, even for someone who is socially savvy, but I think a lot of the guys who do come to learn PUA are socially awkward/challenged.

There are some great resources that will up your game, even if you are a social butterfly. GirlsChase.com has great articles and is basically free. His book, How to Make Girls Chase, I highly recommend. It is very comprehensive. Vin di Carlo's Pandora's Box sheds some light on different female mating strategies. The Rational Male I also recommend...I have some issues with it but I think its good to be familiar with red pill ideology.

I have come to the conclusion that you can't do PUA/seduction halfway. There is a fundamental mindset that needs to change (Average Frustrated Chump runs deep) and often a man will become enamored by some girl or content with his success and 'snap back' to the old mindset. Or, he may try and get frustrated with his lack of success and go back to 'what works'.

I am not placing any judgment on whether someone ends up PUA or Average Frustrated Chump, just that you can't give up through your training and call it PUA. I keep pushing myself because I believe I can make a difference for lots of men everywhere. I imagine a world with less crime (not just rape or violence against women) because more men 'get it' and stand up as men, not boys in men's clothes. But maybe your (in a general sense, not necessarily you cabooster) goal is just to find a girlfriend/potential wife, which is great. However, no matter what your goal, changing that fundamental mindset is key to being happier with your woman or women.

I have tried GirlsChase.com, even subscribed to a memebership. It's just in the limited time I was able to attempt these tactics, I failed and had much more success when it was just me and my certain ways. However, I blame myself because I have created a life schedule that doesn't allow me to go out and practice the art of picking up women - perhaps it's the lifestyle taught by my (mostly) conservative family of find a girl and stick with it.

For me, I was never socially adept to getting to know someone well enough to escalate sexually in a single meeting. I tend to build relationships with women and men and slowly work my way into a romantic life (though this has resulted in getting friendzoned countless times). I'm trying to work on the efficiency of the process. Of course, I want to better myself but I have become all too familiar with the frustrations you mentioned here.

Alas, maybe it's just not meant to be. Oh well...
06-23-2015 12:04 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 497 posts

06-23-2015 3:49 PM

(06-23-2015 12:04 PM)cabooster Wrote:  I have tried GirlsChase.com, even subscribed to a memebership. It's just in the limited time I was able to attempt these tactics, I failed and had much more success when it was just me and my certain ways. However, I blame myself because I have created a life schedule that doesn't allow me to go out and practice the art of picking up women - perhaps it's the lifestyle taught by my (mostly) conservative family of find a girl and stick with it.

For me, I was never socially adept to getting to know someone well enough to escalate sexually in a single meeting. I tend to build relationships with women and men and slowly work my way into a romantic life (though this has resulted in getting friendzoned countless times). I'm trying to work on the efficiency of the process. Of course, I want to better myself but I have become all too familiar with the frustrations you mentioned here.

Alas, maybe it's just not meant to be
. Oh well...

This is a choice, which is fine, going back to what I mentioned earlier. But its not up to fate, its up to you. Learning seduction will test your heart, your mettle. I am in a drought right now. Instead of questioning whether I'm cut out for this, I'm learning about what causes the drought and doing what I can to solve the issue. It may happen again, so why not learn now? I had to retrain my mind not to focus on failure or take it personally.

If you want to talk more in-depth, PM me. I train to not only improve my skills but help others to their goals, whatever they may be, with whatever knowledge I have. I will probably charge one day but for now, its free!

06-23-2015 3:49 PM
Thanks given by cabooster

cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

06-23-2015 4:58 PM

I might take you up on that PM offer. I've been looking to better myself since I've finished University. Right now, I'm preparing for a trip to the Caribbean in a week and a half and will take all the help I can get.

Thanks!
06-23-2015 4:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help me get back up to speed Sigma 9 2,162 04-30-2014 5:26 PM
Last Post: Sigma
  Home Seduction NikkiReloaded 12 3,832 04-04-2014 3:46 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded