Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

RE: Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0
12-19-2011 2:09 PM

I will make an Post about Speed Seduction in my Journal that is going to start soon Big Grin

Tonality is key ..and Bodylanguage with Speed Seduction ..

i think it's the most advanced system out there that has many advantages to others ...

downside is that you have to HAVE already good normal game in order to use it

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-19-2011 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156, Grasshopper, NewAlpha, CG_Jung
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 28 posts

12-21-2011 9:19 PM

(12-19-2011 2:09 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I will make an Post about Speed Seduction in my Journal that is going to start soon Big Grin

Tonality is key ..and Bodylanguage with Speed Seduction ..

i think it's the most advanced system out there that has many advantages to others ...

downside is that you have to HAVE already good normal game in order to use it

Pago

i cant wait for your journal pago Smile
I've watched 3 of the 5 free videos im supposed to watch and i have to say im hooked lol it's very interesting/completely different from everything else i've read/learned
i will start practicing this asap im 18 now so by the time im 20-21 i'll have it down good, like really good lolLaugh1

and hey as3 you said you had the whole course??????

Love Potions
The Edge, NPA
A1, Nude Alpha,Wolf*, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha*
Wingman 9+O, Wingman X22
P83@15mcg, P86@10mcg
True Love,True Alpha,True Instinct

*= sample
12-21-2011 9:19 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

12-21-2011 11:43 PM

(12-21-2011 9:19 PM)LoveDocta Wrote:  i cant wait for your journal pago Smile
I've watched 3 of the 5 free videos im supposed to watch and i have to say im hooked lol it's very interesting/completely different from everything else i've read/learned
i will start practicing this asap im 18 now so by the time im 20-21 i'll have it down good, like really good lolLaugh1

and hey as3 you said you had the whole course??????

Yes I have the whole course

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-21-2011 11:43 PM

Zsqrd
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-19-2015 8:38 PM

Thanx for all the great info guys! Keep it up!
06-19-2015 8:38 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 106 posts

06-20-2015 4:24 PM

PUA thread!! I like this one. Honestly i have moved away from Ross Jeffries over the years; although he was the first seminar on seduction that i ever watched.
I usually just go on torrent sites and download whatever free seminars there is out there. Therefore i don't have 3.0 since i can't find the torrent.
Anyways i did watch Ross Jeffries Palo Alto Seminar on Youtube for free. Compared to speed seduction 2.0 which was mostly canned patterns. Not to say that canned patterns don't work. Canned patterns will only work if you are able to use it and come off natural with it. Like in many of the early ross jeffries seminars he did emphasize alot on state. Which is basically being able to recite those canned patterns without feeling corny yourself. Honestly i still use the incredible connection pattern till this day. I did modify it to fit me though but
the theory behind my own pattern came from Incredible Connection pattern. In my experience to be able to pull off one good pattern like IC pattern is already enough to get the girl to become head over heels for you.

It honestly took me years though to go back to Ross Jeffries. I would think of Ross Jeffries products as the Graduate School of PUA. I don't think you can correctly appreciate his skills
and theories until you have mastered the other things that he does not really teach so well. Which is regular conversation skills + alpha qualities.
For me i think the best products that helped me the most was:
-David Deangelo,"How To Be A Man"
-David Deangelo,"Double Your Dating"
-Dr Paul,"Mind OS 2nd edition"
-Conversation Escalation Make Small Talk Sexy
-The Tao of Badass
-Gambler Stealth Attraction

I've found all of these for free online in various torrent sites so its totally free just takes time investment and practice.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
06-20-2015 4:24 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

06-20-2015 11:09 PM

Modern PUA has gone back to Ross J.
Every PUA now has the "excuse me, I just had to stop you and say blah blah". This was RJ in the 90s lol

But one of the reasons is that the RJ method is not as easy as he makes out.
You need real confidence and spoken language ability to pull it off smoothly.
He didnt invent the stuff he just kinda systematized it, though I dont like the sequence in which he teaches it.
But the method is very powerful.
You know its the female language when a girl that like you starts using RJ patterns on you lol.
Its happened so many times its not easy to pretend Ive never heard them before.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
06-20-2015 11:09 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2403
Thanks received:
2917 thanks in 1420 posts

06-21-2015 4:54 AM

(06-20-2015 11:09 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Modern PUA has gone back to Ross J.
Every PUA now has the "excuse me, I just had to stop you and say blah blah". This was RJ in the 90s lol

But one of the reasons is that the RJ method is not as easy as he makes out.
You need real confidence and spoken language ability to pull it off smoothly.

RJ is heavy on spoken communication and long winded sequences.. It really does require someone whose natural at talking.. Give it to a quieter more reserved person to learn and it may backfire completely.

Although I have SS 3.0 deluxe package, I find some of RJ older material he includes with it including "how to get women into bed" pretty useless.. I tried his pickup lines like :

"I just wanted to tell you that 99% of the women walking through that door would kill their own mothers to look half as good as you"

on multiple beauties and they all got creeped out..

RJ older techniques is creepy.. Some of his newer stuff is more feasible for this modern age.

However, one look at his picture and you can see that he's got to be one of the creepiest, ugliest PUA's out there.

He can make his techniques work because his tonality and delivery is absolutely hypnotic. He is truly a master of technical execution.
dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 4:57 AM by dsouza.)
06-21-2015 4:54 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4427
Thanks received:
2409 thanks in 1145 posts

06-21-2015 6:04 AM

(06-21-2015 4:54 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I tried his pickup lines like :

"I just wanted to tell you that 99% of the women walking through that door would kill their own mothers to look half as good as you"

RJ older techniques is creepy.

I'm not an artist, and I don't read a bunch of their stuff, but there is NOTHING CREEPY about that statement. Me being me, I say it was your timing. Get in the door, and then whip that sucker out. And I bet it would have a totally different outcome. Use that as an opening, yep! CREEPY!!

I'm not an artist, and I don't read a bunch of their stuff, but there is NOTHING CREEPY about that statement. Me being me, I say it was your timing. Get in the door, and then whip that sucker out. And I bet it would have a totally different outcome. Use that as an opening, yep! CREEPY!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 6:04 AM by MMM.)
06-21-2015 6:04 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2403
Thanks received:
2917 thanks in 1420 posts

06-21-2015 9:03 AM

(06-21-2015 6:04 AM)MMM Wrote:  I'm not an artist, and I don't read a bunch of their stuff, but there is NOTHING CREEPY about that statement. Me being me, I say it was your timing. Get in the door, and then whip that sucker out. And I bet it would have a totally different outcome. Use that as an opening, yep! CREEPY!!

I didn't use it as an opening.. I used it on multiple beautiful women who were pretty much giving me the green light to get to know them and very friendly towards me on occasions prior...

FACT RJ, the master, himself has creeped out many women according to a notable PUA at MM camp who was with him when he tried picking up..I had read the article on th web. The MM PUA pro wanted to see RJ in action for real and was shocked on how the beauty basically got the fuck outta there in panicking mode.

Hard to say how much of this has to do with competing businesses.. But I digress....
dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 9:08 AM by dsouza.)
06-21-2015 9:03 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 510
Thanks received:
212 thanks in 75 posts

06-22-2015 4:53 AM

(06-21-2015 9:03 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm not an artist, and I don't read a bunch of their stuff, but there is NOTHING CREEPY about that statement. Me being me, I say it was your timing. Get in the door, and then whip that sucker out. And I bet it would have a totally different outcome. Use that as an opening, yep! CREEPY!!

I didn't use it as an opening.. I used it on multiple beautiful women who were pretty much giving me the green light to get to know them and very friendly towards me on occasions prior...

FACT RJ, the master, himself has creeped out many women according to a notable PUA at MM camp who was with him when he tried picking up..I had read the article on th web. The MM PUA pro wanted to see RJ in action for real and was shocked on how the beauty basically got the fuck outta there in panicking mode.

Hard to say how much of this has to do with competing businesses.. But I digress....
dsouza
[/quote]

But Neil Strauss in the book game does mention that RJ used his
stuff quite well to hypnotize and game a waitress etc. But I think he mentions that this techniques are more difficult to use in a night club.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 4:55 AM by excalibur.)
06-22-2015 4:53 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help me get back up to speed Sigma 9 2,162 04-30-2014 5:26 PM
Last Post: Sigma
  Home Seduction NikkiReloaded 12 3,831 04-04-2014 3:46 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded