Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ron Paul Releases His Restore America Plan!
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Ron Paul Releases His Restore America Plan!
10-19-2011 1:34 PM

Anybody else watch the CNN Western debate last night? I kind of feel like a dumbass now that I just figured it out! I couldn't understand why AC kept giving excessive amounts of time to Perry & Romney's bickering & Cain's stupid pizza deal plan. After the debate, not one reporter mentioned Ron Paul by name, it was like they had amnesia that he was even on the stage, seriously the camera kept panning to Paul & not one single reporter would speak his name! It was very surreal, then my brain kicked into gear! The 3 candidates the reporters talk about the most, are also the 3 richest! They're buying the media off! I know I sound naive, but it hadn't occurred to me before that candidates directly bought the media off! I'm such a Pollyanna sometimes, lol. Of course if corporations buy candidates, then duh! Of course the candidates buy the media off.
10-19-2011 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2011 3:07 PM

(10-18-2011 10:07 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Mark, I really hope that Ron paul wins this thing so that I can see with my own eyes the deception trend vanishing. Here is to optimism and the world not ending in 2012. LOL

@Pherodemon

LOL. You make perfect sense but for the sake of hope and positive thinking, not going to believe it. America getting their crap together = better Canada, since we emulate US in almost everyway. Our banking system is more faithful ( sorry for the cheap shot) Smile

I hear you. I want to disbelieve sometimes too. Sometimes knowing some things can be a burden. What does America need? Balls... red meat...patriotism.
10-19-2011 3:07 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

10-19-2011 3:09 PM

(10-19-2011 3:07 PM)PheroDemon Wrote:  I hear you. I want to disbelieve sometimes too. Sometimes knowing some things can be a burden. What does America need? Balls... red meat...patriotism.

ROFL
10-19-2011 3:09 PM
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2011 11:57 PM

Ron Paul could be a little more firm in a few areas but by far the only mainstream presidential candidate worth voting for. One thing that troubles me though is the accuracy of who is counting the votes. Stalin himself said you could run anyone you want but he counts the votes. Unfortunately that appears to happen here. Probably won't vote until that is fixed.

I will say one thing though I would vote for Michelle Bachmann in a different kind of way. Would love to get her number and go to starbucks with her. No politics though just silliness in our conversations.
10-23-2011 11:57 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-11-2012 2:25 PM

Mainstream starting to awaken to his ingenious delegate strategy:-
02-11-2012 2:25 PM

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-11-2012 2:50 PM

astrology of ron paul for election day 2012. she did this in 2010. amusingly many interesting transits that are positive but she says he can't win based on the media, not her reading

fwiw here is another take:-

Quote:Now, for the general election I've got 3 predictions again. First is, Mitt Romney will not win the presidential election in 2012. The second is, Barack Obama probably won't either. The third is, Ron Paul (yes Ron Paul) probably will. Obviously one can't ever be certain of anything when making astrological predictions, but you can at least see where you're likely to be right...and that's how it stands here, especially because of so many strong aspects for Ron Paul on the night of Nov. 6 2012. (election night). I can say this, unequivocally, after looking over the aspects for that day: Dr. Paul is highly energized and excited about something on election night and Mitt Romney is not. Obama? Well he's got some aspects that night that will have him agitated and depressed and, conversely, none that stand out as significantly good, so from that I draw my conclusion that Ron Paul is most probably the winner. Though certainly there's always the possibility that Ron Paul's excitement is due to something else, and that Obama could be depressed and agitated over winning four more years of overseeing our horrible economy. There are all sorts of crazy and not-so-crazy possibilities -- I'd even throw in the possibility of a questioned or contested voting result. You never know what sorts of strange twists lay ahead, but I can say this: The evening of November 6 2012 will be a very dramatic and exciting one for Ron Paul.
For Ron Paul you have a number of great aspects for that evening. The most favorable are these:

Transiting Sun and Moon both trining his Natal Neptune, exactly.

Transiting Mars trining his Natal Moon, exactly.

Transiting Mars conjuncting his Natal Venus, within 2 degrees.

Transiting Venus squaring his Natal Jupiter, within 2 degrees.

Transiting Pluto trining his Natal Mercury, within a half a degree.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 3:07 PM by Pheroquirk.)
02-11-2012 2:50 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-11-2012 4:32 PM

ron paul could win
in one county straw poll was 23 santorum, 13 paul, 5 romney 2 gingrich. but paul got all 13 delegates.
02-11-2012 4:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Hymmm, wtf? Only in America mark-in-dallas 2 1,760 03-07-2013 2:52 AM
Last Post: solidprice
  I Think Ron Paul Just Dropped Out Of The Race mark-in-dallas 10 5,451 05-17-2012 4:07 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Ron Paul's Nail in the Floor Speach mark-in-dallas 3 2,451 05-29-2011 2:39 AM
  State plan fines feds $2,000 over gun rules mark-in-dallas 0 1,470 03-13-2010 5:12 PM
  Ron Paul: War-monger Obama should have returned Nobel Award mark-in-dallas 7 3,752 12-17-2009 12:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank