Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Review of Charme by Alpha Dream
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 611
Thanks received:
1028 thanks in 639 posts

Review of Charme by Alpha Dream
06-09-2014 9:09 PM

Review of Charme by Alpha Dream 6/09/2014

I tested Charme from Alpha Dream in March and May of 2014. Charme is an attractant for older women seeking younger men. It came in a 1.2 ounce spray bottle scented with the fragrance of Jasmine Nights. The fragrance is a lovely, sensual floral.

When I tested Charme the weather ranged from the 60s-80s and was either cool to warm. I tested Charme on occasions when I was both dressed up and dressed down.

I never noticed any self effects with Charme and I typically wore 2-6 sprays to my neck, torso, wrists, and the tops of my hands.

Charme was a real hit! I am not over 40, but this affected all men, of all ages, within a 20 foot radius of me at all times. In mixed company both men and women were very polite with me. Every once in a while women were abrupt to and if they were with their significant others, they would get pretty grabby with their guys as I walked past. I did get one huge female hit with Charme where this woman gave me a ton of free produce and a hug.

Charme was huge with men. Charme reminds me of Tease’s (from Phero XS) older, more direct sister. I had a ton of hits from guys in their late teens all the way to their 70s who would either hoover around me pretending to look at something near me all the while giving me sidelong glances, oogle, stare, and or give me Deer in Headlights. Some men would be a bit standoffish, but most could not resist the charm of Charme.

In summary, I can’t comment on the age perception thing, but if you’re a woman who wants a lot of flirty and intense male attention then you should definitely try Charme.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
06-09-2014 9:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Chaotic, meme371, dexter, Akelah

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ordering from Alpha Dream Boss 9 806 04-15-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Alifmoekti
  Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience birdrepellent 24 2,983 03-05-2015 12:44 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Alpha Dream Certo review foxone 2 749 11-18-2014 8:30 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Alpha Dream Certo Rattlesnake 25 14,231 10-19-2014 12:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 630 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake