Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience
birdrepellent
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2014 4:17 AM

I'd prefer to let the screenshot from the emails from Alpha Dream tell the story so that buyers know what to expect with this company. Could someone please advise how to post screenshots. Thanks in advance
10-23-2014 4:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience
10-23-2014 7:14 AM

(10-23-2014 4:17 AM)birdrepellent Wrote:  I'd prefer to let the screenshot from the emails from Alpha Dream tell the story so that buyers know what to expect with this company. Could someone please advise how to post screenshots. Thanks in advance

Here's how to insert pics into posts/replies.

Step 1:
When you reply a message (full reply, not quick reply) or start a new thread, you will see this near the bottom of the page:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=607]

Following the image below, click "Attach File" (1), navigate to the location the picture is stored on your computer, click it once (2) and click the "Open" button (3).
[Image: attachment.php?aid=608]

Step 2:
Click the "Add Attachment" button. If you're using Chrome, you should see a blue bar at the bottom right corner of your window indicating "Upload (xx%)."
[Image: attachment.php?aid=609]
Once this hits 100%, the page will automatically refresh.

Step 3:
Scrolling back to the "Attachments" area of your newly refreshed page, you should see the name of the image you just uploaded appear in this area. I'm using a different post to illustrate because the forum's upload function isn't playing ball with me today.

Simply scroll back up to the reply area of the page, click your mouse where you'd like the image inserted into your reply/post, scroll back down to the "Attachments" area and click the "Insert Into Post" button next to the name of your image file.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=610]

A forum code which goes something like [attachment=xyz] will now appear in the area where your mouse cursor was placed. Click the "Preview Post" button below the "Attachment" section to see if your uploaded image is inserted correctly in your reply/post.

Once again, the page will refresh itself. Now, at the top of the page, you should be presented with a preview of your reply. Ensure that your image has been inserted in the correct place. If it isn't, scroll back down to the reply/post area, look for the abovementioned forum code and cut-paste it into the correct location. Do another "Preview Post" to ensure correctness.

Rinse and repeat for other images. I think in one post the maximum number of images allowed is 10.

Hope this helps!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 7:20 AM by kimosabe.)
10-23-2014 7:14 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-23-2014 7:32 AM

I'll add that when you use the method above, the image that is inserted in your post is a clickable thumbnail, so it will not appear as large as it does in my post above.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-23-2014 7:32 AM
birdrepellent
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2014 11:59 AM

Thanks for the replies
10-23-2014 11:59 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-23-2014 12:52 PM

Two weeks ago, I Ordered AM in leather and steel on a Tuesday and received it on a Friday, plus got two free samples.. Great customer service imo
10-23-2014 12:52 PM

birdrepellent
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2014 1:06 PM

I'll add screenshots of the significant emails and briefly describe the rest simply to reduce the heavy uploads:

Order of Glace, L2k and AM on 18th September

I did not receive any email confirmation of order status/ dispatch tracker and 3 days later I asked for an update. Chris replied two days later saying shipped 17th. I asked for the tracker info and he replied 24th saying there was an error and in fact the item hadn't gone on the 17th but "it looks as if it has gone today" (far from certain and dispatch is 7 days after payment received).
I asked Chris to cancel the order and it wasn't possible as the item had been shipped.

I posted here on the forum about the experience and Chris wrote the reply taking exception to my reporting to others my experience and in his view he had resolved the issue. It would appear to Alpha Dream that having confirmed (after prompting) that an item was sent and then when the tracker is requested the actual status is discovered and by emailing a reply they have in anyway resolved the problem

Chris "thought this wasn't going to end well" and refunded one of the items.

I waited for the order to arrive and it didn't turn up.

On October 10th I emailed Chris and Amara replied saying that the item "must have been seized by customs". I was offered a refund or repeat order. I gave Alpha Dream the benefit of the doubt again and asked for a repeat order. They said they would make up some L2Kv1 on Monday!

I waited for the order to arrive for a second time

I waited 11 more days

I then received a standard email from Alpha Dream saying that:
"This email confirms that your order is on hold until Monday July 9, 2012 (?!) due to a shipping delay of the imported Italian bottles we use for our Alpha Dream formulas".

I replied here    

Amara's reply    

Final Communication    
10-23-2014 1:06 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2014 9:03 AM

When i was getting L2K, I didn't get any tracking number either. But it did arrive. I think your bad experience contributes to two factors, the newbie employee at the shipping center who never bothered to send anyone a tracking number, and the fact that it did get seized by customs. Which is unfortunate. You got your money back, either you try buying again or buy something else, no need to get all worked up about it. There are also sellers on eBay or Amazon or various sites that sell Alpha Dream's products, why not try that?

To be blunt, I don't even want to know how you would treat ladies or everything in life in general if you are so worked up about such small problems. You might just be an abusive person in relationships, or a person with a short fuse. This incident tells me a lot about you. Heck, my computer's hard drive just died yesterday, it is one of the most important thing in my life. But hey, right now I am looking for ways to resolve this problem, in calm, no blowing my top, nothing.

Alpha Dream had up and downs, but whatever happened in the past, it happened. I know Chris are trying to bring back his reputation after what he went through with this forum, but that is not happening anytime soon. What is amazing though, is his products, nothing can change that except himself.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 1:19 PM by masterfu678.)
10-24-2014 9:03 AM
birdrepellent
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2014 4:23 PM

(10-24-2014 9:03 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  When i was getting L2K, I didn't get any tracking number either. But it did arrive. I think your bad experience contributes to two factors, the newbie employee at the shipping center who never bothered to send anyone a tracking number

You could at least have read the facts. The fact that you didn't and then went on to make irrational assumptions about abusive relationships is a far greater insight into your personality.

If you'd read the post without rushing into trying to be Freud you'd see that it wasn't the newbie who never bothered to send the tracker. It was the fact that when I chased it up days later I was informed by CHRIS that it had gone on the 17th and when I asked him for the tracker he then said it had only gone that day (by that time after the email back and forth it was a week later).

Good for you in that yours turned up, mine didn't even all of this.
The subsequent re-order I awaited delivery which was never made which I was informed about in a standard email 13 days later because they didn't have bottles.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 4:27 PM by birdrepellent.)
10-24-2014 4:23 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2014 4:36 PM

(10-24-2014 4:23 PM)birdrepellent Wrote:  You could at least have read the facts. The fact that you didn't and then went on to make irrational assumptions about abusive relationships is a far greater insight into your personality.

If you'd read the post without rushing into trying to be Freud you'd see that it wasn't the newbie who never bothered to send the tracker. It was the fact that when I chased it up days later I was informed by CHRIS that it had gone on the 17th and when I asked him for the tracker he then said it had only gone that day (by that time after the email back and forth it was a week later).

Good for you in that yours turned up, mine didn't even all of this.
The subsequent re-order I awaited delivery which was never made which I was informed about in a standard email 13 days later because they didn't have bottles.
you didn't even understand what I said so I'm just gonna leave you alone.
10-24-2014 4:36 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-24-2014 4:41 PM

(10-24-2014 9:03 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  ...
Alpha Dream had up and downs, but whatever happened in the past, it happened. I know Chris are trying to bring back his reputation after what he went through with this forum, but that is not happening anytime soon. What is amazing though, is his products, nothing can change that except himself.

Masterfu, did you completely overlook this thread?

I feel that was really harsh, what you wrote about birdrepellant. If you were in his shoes, having been given the runabout over a relatively protracted period, I'm sure you'd be frustrated too.

I understand you and other members have had positive experiences with AD. However, there are members here who have also been on the receiving end of not-niceness. You have to at least concede that.

Peace.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 4:44 PM by kimosabe.)
10-24-2014 4:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,184 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,002 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 359 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 1,675 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 1,725 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114