Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 78 posts

RE: Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience
10-24-2014 3:52 PM

(10-24-2014 3:41 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Masterfu, did you completely overlook this thread?

I feel that was really harsh, what you wrote about birdrepellant. If you were in his shoes, having been given the runabout over a relatively protracted period, I'm sure you'd be frustrated too.

I understand you and other members have had positive experiences with AD. However, there are members here who have also been on the receiving end of not-niceness. You have to at least concede that.

Peace.
I did not overlook that thread, all I said is stop being butthurt. Of course I would be frustrated too, but only if they didn't give me a refund. He had his refund and still went on with his attack though email, and posting the emails on the forum, is there a reason to do so? You got your money back, use it to buy something else, if you don't like how Alpha Dream runs their business, don't buy from them again.
10-24-2014 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 829
Thanks received:
920 thanks in 639 posts

10-24-2014 4:04 PM

(10-24-2014 3:52 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I did not overlook that thread, all I said is stop being butthurt. Of course I would be frustrated too, but only if they didn't give me a refund. He had his refund and still went on with his attack though email, and posting the emails on the forum, is there a reason to do so? You got your money back, use it to buy something else, if you don't like how Alpha Dream runs their business, don't buy from them again.

I get your point - "got refund, quit complaining, move on."

I get his point - "they gave me the runaround for so long before finally refunding; I gotta warn others of such business practices."

All I'm saying is that there isn't a need to be so harsh toward birdrepellant. He has his POV, you have yours.

Peace.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
10-24-2014 4:04 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 78 posts

Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience
10-25-2014 12:54 AM

I know, so I'll leave him and this thread alone from now on.
10-25-2014 12:54 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 919
Thanks received:
1186 thanks in 673 posts

10-30-2014 7:21 PM

My own experience with AD has been good as of this past 6 months.. Ordered L2k v1 in L&S and it arrived within a week.

Ordered Am in L&S and it didn't arrive for a week. I found out it didn't get sent out, I emailed Amara and it arrived in 2 days. So I was still happy.

AD has some great products I would hate to see them shut down their business due to Cust servi bad raps.
10-30-2014 7:21 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 42 posts

10-30-2014 10:02 PM

Honestly,
birdrepellent, you really sounded like a complete arse in those e-mails.

He wants to help out and the guy still gave you a refund.
He messed up here and there for sure, but he def had the intention to recover from it and you just spat him back.

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
10-30-2014 10:02 PM
Thanks given by masterfu678
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

02-22-2015 4:46 PM

Just a tip. Whenever you order from them directly check out through pay pal. I just had a rough experience with them as well. I accidentally ordered 2 bottles of l2k instead of 1. I called on the first day I realized i made the mistake and they knocked a bottle off of my order but did not refund my money immediately. I called and called and called some more and was always promise a call back from Chris or Amara. I constantly left messages. I emailed them about 3 times with no response and I finally said " If you don't give me my money back I will have to file a claim through pay pal". About a hour after I sent that message they INSTANTLY refunded my money. They even emailed me back immediately. It took about 2 weeks for all of this to happen when they could have refunded immediately. So i think Pay pal saved my ass here just a thought
02-22-2015 4:46 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3914
Thanks received:
3409 thanks in 1277 posts

02-23-2015 8:34 PM

I have placed a few orders with Alpha Dream, only one had a problem and Chris way overcompensated for the issue.
Shit happens.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-23-2015 8:34 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

02-23-2015 11:21 PM

(02-23-2015 8:34 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have placed a few orders with Alpha Dream, only one had a problem and Chris way overcompensated for the issue.
Shit happens.

I would second this. I think their problem lies with the firm they have outsourced their processing to. When I ordered, I got 2 full sized products and requested a couple of samples.

I ordered on a Friday and was going to be at the shipping address for only a week leaving Friday morning. Didn't get a status update email by Monday at noona and decided to call the direct number to Amara listed on their site.

So, to ensure I get my package on time, she upgraded the shipping to 2-day shipping along with sample bottles of both the products I requested. All of this was shipped on Monday EOD. Received the package on Thursday, packaged neatly with the sample bottles. The sample bottles are awfully generous with no leaking.

Great customer service and fast problem resolution. Again, they need to fix some of their problems with the firm they are outsourcing their processing to but if you contact them and state your problem, they will take care of it promptly to your satisfaction.

Note: I decided that I had to leave this experience here because I was a little hesitant to order from Alpha Dream because of the negative customer experiences listed on this site but went ahead and pulled the trigger. Was pleasantly surprised with the A+ customer service. So anybody on the fence, go ahead take a chance. Push comes to shove, you will get your money back if you have any problems
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 11:23 PM by sooner1991.)
02-23-2015 11:21 PM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 18 posts

02-24-2015 1:55 AM

Lucky for you sooner they gave you sample products, how about me? Nope! It's like they messing with me. I order certo, l2k 1&2, glace, corpo, i think it's ok if i ask them to give me some sample of women's product(for my sister), but guess what? None. Hope they fix their problem soon.

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
02-24-2015 1:55 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3914
Thanks received:
3409 thanks in 1277 posts

02-25-2015 4:52 AM

The only sample I ever got was when i purchased 4 or 5 bottles and Chris sent a small sample of Alpha Maschio in the then new scent leather & Steel. I already had AM in black spice.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-25-2015 4:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ordering from Alpha Dream Boss 9 819 04-15-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Alifmoekti
  Alpha Dream Certo review foxone 2 750 11-18-2014 8:30 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Alpha Dream Certo Rattlesnake 25 14,243 10-19-2014 12:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 635 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Review of Charme by Alpha Dream Honeycake 0 585 06-09-2014 9:09 PM
Last Post: Honeycake