Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Respect Mone Flyoff
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Respect Mone Flyoff
01-14-2013 7:41 AM

C4 vs A314.

a quick over view. just on my way out.
A314.. intimidation for sure. guys will challenge you, and some of them will get pisses off.

C4. just 1 drop, and the respect is of the wall even out side in the cold. could not believe what i saw.
Alpha males will, jump through hopes and try to be all friendly with you .

self effect.
A314, focused let get the job done, no bullSh1t 2-3 drops
C4. a great self effect feeling of being happy, more than 3 drops and you are a drill Sargent.
01-14-2013 7:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2013 8:59 AM

(01-14-2013 7:41 AM)peter piper Wrote:  C4 vs A314.

a quick over view. just on my way out.
A314.. intimidation for sure. guys will challenge you, and some of them will get pisses off.

C4. just 1 drop, and the respect is of the wall even out side in the cold. could not believe what i saw.
Alpha males will, jump through hopes and try to be all friendly with you .

self effect.
A314, focused let get the job done, no bullSh1t 2-3 drops
C4. a great self effect feeling of being happy, more than 3 drops and you are a drill Sargent.

Thanks. Exactly the type of info I was looking for. Will be testing C4 shortly (As well as my X22 samples, Hax included 3 which was generous).
01-14-2013 8:59 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-14-2013 9:32 AM

Any other opinion on C4? Anyone who can compare it to the old A314?

Need to try AV and C4...
01-14-2013 9:32 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2013 10:43 AM

ok i can add a bit more detail back form shopping

at Christmas, me and the family go over to my wife's parents house,
her brother , thinks he is alpha, but is more a of aggressor,and a little bete, we clash, we get on but not the best of buddies. so first thing was he is trying to get jokey with me which he never does, you know when your with your mates and you take the mickey out of each other in a brotherly love sort of way, well that is what he is doing, secondly , i left my dinner on the table in the front room and forgot all about it, what with all the craziness of Christmas, he only goes and cleans my plate away puts the table back. in fact he even got the table out for me in the fist place.
thirdly, when it was time to leave, there was 5 large Santa bags full of kids toys. he offered to take one down on his way to get some stuff from his car,,, granny lives on the 3rd flood, no lift. so me and the family are leaving and he is on his way back up , we meet on the stairs, and the look in his face said it all. his whole face lite up wide eyes big smile., like a lost puppy please to see his master, shaking my hand, wishing me a happy chistmas..

next, time of use.

we have a group of friends there are 4 of use and on the weekend we gather out side of my wingman's house light a bbq ,get drunk,and play music, one of the guys there is a large African in his late 50.s very fiery and alpha... now when i wear A314 he gets moody depressed and shows of more than usual the be centre of attention , well last week i place 1 drop of C4 on my neck and went out to party.. my mate who i will call mr b.. want to play his rather course reggae music on my stereo, normallyi would say yes. but we had already started and was in the groove when he arrived . so i told he no not today... this is the interesting thing... he just excepted what i said, and left it at that, no moodiness no challenging me... if i had A314 i think the situation would have been different... what is even more amazing, is that this was 9pm at night outside, in the cold and C4 still did its job.... plus the feel good feeling , up lifting,,,

ps m512 is sick, got followed around the supermarket, by 3 different woman, the day after wearing it and after a shower, had no other mones on,.. plus at chistmas my ex girl friend was at grannies house,,, ex is my wife's sister,,, she walked in the room made a bee line straight for me. gives me a kiss on the checks,,, normally see is a little off with me, later in the day. she turns and looks at me, i catch her out the corner of my eye... it was that look of omg he looks fucking hot..
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 10:47 AM by peter piper.)
01-14-2013 10:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mone that garners respect Jawline 6 1,425 10-18-2020 8:41 AM
Last Post: Indi-player
  Best respect? illmatic90 15 4,119 07-02-2019 5:32 PM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  straight up respect? Vinzanity 14 5,929 11-04-2013 2:06 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial