Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Respect Mone Flyoff
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Respect Mone Flyoff
01-05-2013 3:16 PM

(01-05-2013 2:23 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Went to a couple of samples of Reflection. Not bottle worthy but a real masterpiece. Not my thing though, not my style.

The problem with SMV and Aventus is that it's really clean and doens't go well with pheromones. I usually try dirtier scents that accentuate the dirty smell of phermones.

Btw, today I'm wearing interlude man. That goes very well with pheromones. Wore 2 drops of Ascend with it, worked great!

I'm sure you have tried Musc Ravageur then. Tacky name but its a compliment getter for sure. Plenty dirty too Smile
01-05-2013 3:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-05-2013 4:22 PM

no actually I didn't! Yet... P
01-05-2013 4:22 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2013 11:50 AM

Aqua Vitae

Two drops from a euro dropper. Throw in a good social like Glace and you're all good to go. Even better, forgo the glace and add some DHEA and watch people love you!
01-07-2013 11:50 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-07-2013 12:03 PM

(01-07-2013 11:50 AM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  Aqua Vitae

Two drops from a euro dropper. Throw in a good social like Glace and you're all good to go. Even better, forgo the glace and add some DHEA and watch people love you!

Hey I hear everyone talk about dhea are great. But how do they work and what do they do? thanks in advance reps

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-07-2013 12:03 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2013 12:10 PM

(01-07-2013 12:03 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hey I hear everyone talk about dhea are great. But how do they work and what do they do? thanks in advance reps

I have a ton of MXs from Androtics that are TAA in stealth diffusion. Which I am guessing is really DHEA from what I have read here.

With Aqua Vitae, I find it takes the respect and makes men (and women) just accept your awesomeness as fact and not challenge it. At least in my experience, I would be shit tests or intimidation. With DHEA, people want me to talk and entertain. It makes a very, "Wow, men want to be his friend and women want to be with him" type of reaction at least in myself.

I have been using a mix of DHEA/TAA (two sprays), 2 drops of AV, 50 mcgs of A1, and slathering on some hypnotica social.

I was getting a lot of those stares from women. Like the, "I'm intrigued, intimidated, and very hungry." all rolled into one.

Personally, I was curious as to why Glace was so awesome with AV and Androstadienone. I read the ingredients and tried adding my DHEA/TAA samples from my Androtics days. Adding this not only added a new edge to my favorite prowl mixes, but it also made it much more friendly. I would say things and people would nervously laugh but enjoy it. Almost nervous of my presence but enjoying it at the same time.

AS3, definitely get a single of DHEA and give it a go and try a different social (like Hypnotica).

Whether or not TAA and DHEA are the same is besides the point. They all behave similarly and I really like it.
01-07-2013 12:10 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-07-2013 12:20 PM

(01-07-2013 12:10 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I have a ton of MXs from Androtics that are TAA in stealth diffusion. Which I am guessing is really DHEA from what I have read here.

With Aqua Vitae, I find it takes the respect and makes men (and women) just accept your awesomeness as fact and not challenge it. At least in my experience, I would be shit tests or intimidation. With DHEA, people want me to talk and entertain. It makes a very, "Wow, men want to be his friend and women want to be with him" type of reaction at least in myself.

I have been using a mix of DHEA/TAA (two sprays), 2 drops of AV, 50 mcgs of Androstadienone , and slathering on some hypnotica social.

I was getting a lot of those stares from women. Like the, "I'm intrigued, intimidated, and very hungry." all rolled into one.

Personally, I was curious as to why Glace was so awesome with AV and Androstadienone. I read the ingredients and tried adding my DHEA/TAA samples from my Androtics days. Adding this not only added a new edge to my favorite prowl mixes, but it also made it much more friendly. I would say things and people would nervously laugh but enjoy it. Almost nervous of my presence but enjoying it at the same time.

AS3, definitely get a single of DHEA and give it a go and try a different social (like Hypnotica).

Whether or not TAA and DHEA are the same is besides the point. They all behave similarly and I really like it.

Thanks for your fast replace OK,

I had hypnotica and it never did anything for me it was jus like a slightly faster version of Scent of Eros . So I gifted it to a friend. Glace gives me the sledgehammer effect which I love.

I will have to invest in some Dheas then. Which vendor do you recommend I have a look at? Also should I purchase spray, drops and what strength? Price doesn't bother me.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-07-2013 12:20 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2013 4:29 PM

Yeah, great stuff that AV- I notice I get more respect from males while on it vs Ascend, actually. Males seem much more talkative and friendly when I have AV on.
Will be trying C4 soon. Glace never did anything for me, neither did Wolf (Got crazy spaced out self effect 1st time I tried it, same with Ascend). Ordered some plain old A-1 from LAL, very eager to try it. Lots of testing ahead!

Have you ever tried going more than 2 drops of AV, say 3 or even, I dare say,4? How often do you reapp? Thx.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 4:32 PM by SS108.)
01-07-2013 4:29 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-08-2013 3:29 AM

I thought TAA was Androsterone sulphate????
01-08-2013 3:29 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2013 4:50 PM

(01-07-2013 12:20 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Thanks for your fast replace OK,

I had hypnotica and it never did anything for me it was jus like a slightly faster version of Scent of Eros . So I gifted it to a friend. Glace gives me the sledgehammer effect which I love.

I will have to invest in some Dheas then. Which vendor do you recommend I have a look at? Also should I purchase spray, drops and what strength? Price doesn't bother me.

Hypnotica is the same way for me too. By itself it's almost very "meh". Adding in some DHEA adds that same flair that Glace has.

As for the vendor, I don't really have many. Androtics has a ton TAA MXs you can play with. I just have reservations about it.

You can get DHEA in capsule and mix it yourself. My apologies for not knowing where to get the stuff.

(01-07-2013 4:29 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Yeah, great stuff that AV- I notice I get more respect from males while on it vs Ascend, actually. Males seem much more talkative and friendly when I have AV on.
Will be trying C4 soon. Glace never did anything for me, neither did Wolf (Got crazy spaced out self effect 1st time I tried it, same with Ascend). Ordered some plain old A-1 from LAL, very eager to try it. Lots of testing ahead!

Have you ever tried going more than 2 drops of AV, say 3 or even, I dare say,4? How often do you reapp? Thx.

I've only worn excessive amounts of AV at the gym. I want to try it at the club, but I'm too nervous to be that ballsy. AV hands down gives me respect from everyone even my mother which is a lot to say.

I'm waiting for my Cohesion to arrive. I'm really excited to play with that.

(01-08-2013 3:29 AM)Blade Wrote:  I thought TAA was Androsterone sulphate????

I've tried my MX428 and Hypnotica together and it created a very similar vibe to Glace in terms of opening up. Not sure why though. Must have been the interaction. Frankly if I'm incorrect then all of what I said about DHEA is completely out of place. Adding that TAA stuff to Hypnotica makes it very uplifting in a similar way to Glace. Still a different product in terms of effects though.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 4:55 PM by okyoureabeast.)
01-08-2013 4:50 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2013 9:43 PM

(01-07-2013 4:29 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Yeah, great stuff that AV- I notice I get more respect from males while on it vs Ascend, actually. Males seem much more talkative and friendly when I have AV on.

I've only worn excessive amounts of AV at the gym. I want to try it at the club, but I'm too nervous to be that ballsy. AV hands down gives me respect from everyone even my mother which is a lot to say.

I'm waiting for my Cohesion to arrive. I'm really excited to play with that.

Thx man.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 9:44 PM by SS108.)
01-10-2013 9:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mone that garners respect Jawline 6 1,425 10-18-2020 8:41 AM
Last Post: Indi-player
  Best respect? illmatic90 15 4,119 07-02-2019 5:32 PM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  straight up respect? Vinzanity 14 5,929 11-04-2013 2:06 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial