Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Respect Mone Flyoff
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Respect Mone Flyoff
01-11-2013 3:13 PM

(01-10-2013 9:43 PM)SS108 Wrote:  I've only worn excessive amounts of AV at the gym. I want to try it at the club, but I'm too nervous to be that ballsy. AV hands down gives me respect from everyone even my mother which is a lot to say.

I'm waiting for my Cohesion to arrive. I'm really excited to play with that.

Thx man.

I wore Cohesion and Aqua Vitae last night with a dash of Hypnotica. I need to get some more Glace, but the effects were incredible. Massive respect hits from men and crazy attraction hits from women. It was very shock and awe type of deal.

When I got on the subway, the amount of glances from women were incredible. Now, I normally wear a Fedora with a black pea coat and scarf which is pretty stand outish already but the glances were so common. I tipped my hat at this one girl. Too funny Sarcastic blum

I was talking to this one dude's girl (didn't realize it) and I could sense an almost funny annoyance from him that I was talking to his girl but he didn't do anything to cock block or shit test. He just took it sideLol

The group I was with were all law students and they were all pretty cool. I've noticed the guys with more bravado, just the sake of being loud to be loud were intimidated by me. My friend also was intimidated by me.

Once I get some more Glace, this may disappear.

Cohesion is a winner especially with Aqua Vitae in a 1:1 ratio. I have the oil form of it.
01-11-2013 3:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-11-2013 3:50 PM

I will have to invest in cohesion

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-11-2013 3:50 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2013 10:59 PM

(01-11-2013 3:13 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I wore Cohesion and Aqua Vitae last night with a dash of Hypnotica. I need to get some more Glace, but the effects were incredible. Massive respect hits from men and crazy attraction hits from women. It was very shock and awe type of deal.

When I got on the subway, the amount of glances from women were incredible. Now, I normally wear a Fedora with a black pea coat and scarf which is pretty stand outish already but the glances were so common. I tipped my hat at this one girl. Too funny Sarcastic blum

I was talking to this one dude's girl (didn't realize it) and I could sense an almost funny annoyance from him that I was talking to his girl but he didn't do anything to cock block or shit test. He just took it sideLol

The group I was with were all law students and they were all pretty cool. I've noticed the guys with more bravado, just the sake of being loud to be loud were intimidated by me. My friend also was intimidated by me.

Once I get some more Glace, this may disappear.

Cohesion is a winner especially with Aqua Vitae in a 1:1 ratio. I have the oil form of it.

Nice.

I have Cohesion (Spray) as well, need to test it in conjunction with AV vs. A1 + AV. Also want to test X22 with AV. I'm looking for a good social to pair with AV, Glace really did nothing for me by itself or paired. Cohesion shows promise. But now I see people are saying crazy shit about X22- luckily, HAX sent me some free samples with my C4. It never ends does it?

I've used Cohesion solo and it does make the females more chatty, not just this but I have seen them say things on it I think they normally wouldn't if not under my mone influence! Personally, I think it's PhermoneXS's best product, for me at least. It def encourages bonding, seems like a product someone could wear by itself on a 2nd date etc..
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 11:06 PM by SS108.)
01-11-2013 10:59 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 12:35 AM

(01-11-2013 10:59 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Nice.

I have Cohesion (Spray) as well, need to test it in conjunction with AV vs. Androstadienone + AV. Also want to test X22 with AV. I'm looking for a good social to pair with AV, Glace really did nothing for me by itself or paired. Cohesion shows promise. But now I see people are saying crazy shit about X22- luckily, HAX sent me some free samples with my C4. It never ends does it?

I've used Cohesion solo and it does make the females more chatty, not just this but I have seen them say things on it I think they normally wouldn't if not under my mone influence! Personally, I think it's PhermoneXS's best product, for me at least. It def encourages bonding, seems like a product someone could wear by itself on a 2nd date etc..

I love the attention I get from mixes like this. Whether or not I act on 99% of it, I really enjoy getting stared at by women. It makes me feel special!

Have you tried fast burn glace? I really like the silicone form. Slow burn glace is great, but I have to time my social interactions with it about 2-3 hours in advance.
01-12-2013 12:35 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 12:21 PM

(01-12-2013 12:35 AM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I love the attention I get from mixes like this. Whether or not I act on 99% of it, I really enjoy getting stared at by women. It makes me feel special!

Have you tried fast burn glace? I really like the silicone form. Slow burn glace is great, but I have to time my social interactions with it about 2-3 hours in advance.

By itself Cohesion never got me any hits, it was more like icing on the AV cake, but then again, correct me if I am wrong, its really a social and not designed to produce hits. But yeah, AV + Cohesion is powerful.

Yeah, it was FB Glace I ordered, just didn't do anything for me. Sadly, neither did Corpo, AM, LIIK- I have heard though that these really start to work after a few hours?
01-12-2013 12:21 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-12-2013 12:25 PM

Glacé normally works right away. Rhodes who didn't have any success with glacé said that hypnotica worked for them. That's from LAL. You may also want to try x22

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-12-2013 12:25 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 1:39 PM

(01-12-2013 12:25 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Glacé normally works right away. Rhodes who didn't have any success with glacé said that hypnotica worked for them. That's from LAL. You may also want to try x22

Thanks man. I have some x22 samples so will be testing those out soon.

I will have to look into Hypnotica as well, oh my poor wallet.

Though as far as females are concerned can't we just use A-1 in place of a social? I get no depressive effects from A-1 believe it or not.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 1:41 PM by SS108.)
01-12-2013 1:39 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-12-2013 1:44 PM

(01-12-2013 12:21 PM)SS108 Wrote:  By itself Cohesion never got me any hits, it was more like icing on the AV cake, but then again, correct me if I am wrong, its really a social and not designed to produce hits. But yeah, AV + Cohesion is powerful.

Yeah, it was FB Glace I ordered, just didn't do anything for me. Sadly, neither did Corpo, AM, LIIK- I have heard though that these really start to work after a few hours?

I'd say Corpo needs about 5-6 hours before it really starts kicking in. L2K needs considerably less time, though it seems to turn more sexual the longer you wear it. It's at it's prime around 4 hours in. Just my 2 cents.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-12-2013 1:44 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2013 1:59 PM

(01-12-2013 1:44 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I'd say Corpo needs about 5-6 hours before it really starts kicking in. L2K needs considerably less time, though it seems to turn more sexual the longer you wear it. It's at it's prime around 4 hours in. Just my 2 cents.

Thx Darko. Valuable info.
01-13-2013 1:59 PM
mallorylamanna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2013 10:10 PM

5-6 hours sounds odd. might be the cold temperature. thanks for the heads up
01-13-2013 10:10 PM