Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Report on ACE
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

Report on ACE
02-13-2013 11:26 AM

Dear all,

I've placed an order of ACE pack from Steve. So from today on, I'll report in my impression:

1. First, on the International shipping time with Fedex (about 18 bucks), the packaging quality, and my first impression.
2. then I would love to share with yall my review on field testing as part of my contribution.

To make the story short, I decided to get the ACE pack based on my reviews on diverse companies and reports on this forum from you guys. The ACE pack is not the cheapest choice and the shipping is not free, so I would like also to comment on the cost effectiveness side of things.

As a return user on mone, almost 38, Chinese Descends, pretty calm down, yet funny, liberal and smart ass type Alpha (I hope Mrgreen) ) and very international oriented, I guess my analysis will be different than many I read so far on this forum.
02-13-2013 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idle

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

RE: Report on ACE
02-15-2013 7:07 PM

Quick update:

Shipping: A. Fedex was a cost effective choice, just a bit more than USPS, but fast internationally, arrived this morning, not even 2 days after ordering.
Packaging: A. Different style, all arrived in perfect condition.
Costumer relation: A+. Top quality. Not only it came with a particular sample that I requested kindly, but there was a hand written note and a bag of special candy.

Please find my review below on:

1. So after a shower, I used Hot oil.
2. Put on Evolve to test at the mall and supermarket.
3. Testing at the gym, applied the massage oil after the sauna.
02-15-2013 7:07 PM
Thanks given by idle
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-15-2013 10:09 PM

1. to make thing short, the hot oil was too hot, so use it with limitation. The Massage oil was good, but I can't tell it would provide sensation or any long term benefice to my body.

2. Evolve. I must mention that I have no IDEA what evolve is intent to be used for. I chose to use it precisely for this reason.

The spray capacity is way too much and too wide, so some were wasted. As it's a 10ml, wasting this stuff hurts. Hence I would prefer drop over spray next time. Only one drop suffice I think.

Smell: Strong, but not as strong as N.P.A. that I have had. And it last long enough which is good.

Before I get into my testing experiment, I would like to share a short story about an experience I had last night, the point is to describe how things goes without mone.

I hosted a couple I met online last evening. The lady was a beautiful MILF type sexual woman and the guy was also a nice looking and physically strong sexual active type of male. At first glance, she gave me a big smile. That means everything.

Once in my salon, as it was the first time we met, so in order to build comfort and to warm up a bit, I offer nice wine and moved in closer to them on the couch setting next to the guy while chatting with them.

But believe it or not, he left the couch and seats facing us, leaving his woman on couch at my mercy. That could be interpreted as he accepts my lead and offers me his woman.

The guy couldn't resist and shared with me the nature of their illegitimate relationship, but I can see they were holding on things, thus still not in comfort zone I guess. Meanwhile, this MILF was on the other side, not showing anything, or not at ease, or perhaps waiting for me to make a move so I moved in closer.

At this point, one would have said, well man, you know with mone stuff, it will make the woman horny, talkative and everything... Yup, I thought so too. But I'm glad now that I didn't use evolve.

After some more useless chitchat I begun with kino on her hair and hand, she gave me good return sign of interests, after that I offered a massage ... and stared the business.

At the end, we were having a cigarette, and they ventured into a more philosophical zone, and were saying it's the first time they talk about this kind of stuff and that's because of me ...

Please remember, at this point I was wearing no secret stuff on me. It was just pure me.

---------
Testing

So today after a shower, I placed 2 sprays of Evolve on my throat and neck. First I went at the mall and the supermarket and then at the gym. My conclusion: I've got no hits, no respect, people steep on me everywhere at the mall, I was surprised people like muslim women with babe or older senior people were treated me like shit. Indeed, there are rude and unhappy people everywhere, but this ratio I had today was way too high IMO.

I observed some fine reaction too, with nice talks and services from sales people at stores, but that's more like costumer friendlyness, not an innocent behavior, so I prefer not to use as examples for my observation.

At the gym, I start to warm up with the boating machine next to a girl just to see her reaction. About 30s later she stopped and left. A guy came in and left 30s later. A girl came by, looked at my machine, around me, with hesitation, she finally decided to use one away from me. I said WTF, this is fucking funnnnnny@@@!!!

So I was hoping to observe possible reactions from other girls. NONE. Not even a pity look. Without mone, I am sure and certain they would have looked at me at least once.

But I knew one guy was looking at me. A black guy in his 40's. Later we met again in the sauna and he was happy to see me like we know each other, I thought he probably had confused me with someone else... inside of the sauna he started talking ... man, he talked.

Inside of a public transportation, nothing, not even a look from chicks who were at a very close distance. I thought, dude this is not normal. lol

A final note, only 4 people marked my memory today, 3 ladies from stores and 1 guy at the sauna. 3 were african descends.

Maybe 2 sprays were too much, maybe tomorrow I'll see more some interesting reactions from today's dosage ...
02-15-2013 10:09 PM
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
519 thanks in 285 posts

02-15-2013 10:31 PM

Evolve is high None, it is hard to pull off and during the day can cause ghosting effects. Unless you produce low levels of test on your own, two evolve tends to be a lot. I try to go overboard but honestly, one may be your lucky number.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-15-2013 10:31 PM
Thanks given by cjw255
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 146 posts

02-16-2013 12:58 AM

the website where you ordered it has most of the descriptions for products so I don't really understand how you didn't know what its meant to do or how you'd blindly buy a product. Evolve is high none, a sexual product, and you put on two sprays when that is prolly enough for an older man or someone right before sex not day time use. Day time use 1 spray is enough. I use it all of the time at one spray and it works great. Of course works better with his other products. I'm only 28.

Ask us questions on here or do the research yourself about what products are what, whats recommended amounts and that sort of thing before saying the product doesn't work. I understand we're all testing but whenever you test a new product start low and work your way up. The younger you are or your target is, the less none you'll need. If your target is older like 40+ then high none can be GOLD. Make sure to scrub your spray spots pretty hard because none is hard to clean off. Witch hazel might work too. I'd recommend you also never spray your clothes, but if you do, oxyclean apparently works well but other wise hard to wash out(any kind).

If you're younger, your body might produce a lot of none already. If you have on too much none what can happen a lot of the time is called ghosting. You're over dosing, and you're essentially invisible. Yes its weird, but its pretty much proven at this point. So putting too much none on can back fire on you. You 're essentially throwing it away when maybe you should just be putting a little bit on. At a gym its prolly filled with none already so I've seen people recommend social base pheromones. You also gotta remember most people hate smelling ANY cologne at the gym. So both of those reasons might be why they ran from you.

And I'm going to sound like a jerk, I don't know if I'm alone on this but since its a pheromone forum maybe keep it to stories where you are using them. Or I could just not read your reports Pardon
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 1:01 AM by cjw255.)
02-16-2013 12:58 AM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-25-2013 3:49 PM

Ascend

Only about 1 drop of Ascend on my throat and surrounding after shower.

Personal effect: within about 3 minutes, I felt that everything is sweet. I don't know why such initial reaction, but the word "sweet" came to my mind right away.

Group effect: to test the effect of Ascend, I went as usual to my afternoon private art printing class. The student body is aged between 35 to 60, mostly women.

I intentionally situated myself at the center of the room, and there is no question that one drop of Ascend made the entire room loquacious and happy.

At one point people, as they were laughing, I purposely asked to the group, "aren't you guys more talkative today", they unanimously answer "Yes" followed by talks and laughs.

Furthermore, as a newcomer to this class, I believe people were much nicer to me this time : )

A final interesting note on effect on females, as I was taking the tramway, I didn't observe much looks from people however, this particular girl followed and stirred at me for at least 15 min. At point point I purposely moved away from her, and guess what, she turned herself toward my direction, she just can't stop looking at me.

Regarding the massage oil, I used it each time after a sauna, it is a pretty good oil, I can smell a little bit of "something" in it I think.
Cohesion will be my next testing.
02-25-2013 3:49 PM
Thanks given by idle
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-25-2013 4:00 PM

@ Kimba, thanks for your kind advise, yes indeed I probably OD myself with 2 sprays, and I knew right away when I saw initial reaction from people. I had experienced OD with NAP in the past, the reaction I observed was ignoring, but with 2 sprays of Evovle it was more like strangely disrespected.
02-25-2013 4:00 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-25-2013 4:14 PM

@ cjw255, I appreciated your comment as well, right, one spray would suffice in my case, and in the EVENINGS ... Wink

Now, correct me, but I don't think I said "this stuff don't work". I was merely elucidating my day time experience with 2 sprays of Evovle.

I enjoy unforeseened experiences that's why I used Evovle at the first place. But it's all good man, your comment was good.
02-25-2013 4:14 PM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

02-25-2013 4:29 PM

(02-15-2013 10:09 PM)empereur Wrote:  1. to make thing short, the hot oil was too hot, so use it with limitation. The Massage oil was good, but I can't tell it would provide sensation or any long term benefice to my body.

2. Evolve. I must mention that I have no IDEA what evolve is intent to be used for. I chose to use it precisely for this reason.

The spray capacity is way too much and too wide, so some were wasted. As it's a 10ml, wasting this stuff hurts. Hence I would prefer drop over spray next time. Only one drop suffice I think.

Smell: Strong, but not as strong as N.P.A. that I have had. And it last long enough which is good.

Before I get into my testing experiment, I would like to share a short story about an experience I had last night, the point is to describe how things goes without mone.

I hosted a couple I met online last evening. The lady was a beautiful MILF type sexual woman and the guy was also a nice looking and physically strong sexual active type of male. At first glance, she gave me a big smile. That means everything.

Once in my salon, as it was the first time we met, so in order to build comfort and to warm up a bit, I offer nice wine and moved in closer to them on the couch setting next to the guy while chatting with them.

But believe it or not, he left the couch and seats facing us, leaving his woman on couch at my mercy. That could be interpreted as he accepts my lead and offers me his woman.

The guy couldn't resist and shared with me the nature of their illegitimate relationship, but I can see they were holding on things, thus still not in comfort zone I guess. Meanwhile, this MILF was on the other side, not showing anything, or not at ease, or perhaps waiting for me to make a move so I moved in closer.

At this point, one would have said, well man, you know with mone stuff, it will make the woman horny, talkative and everything... Yup, I thought so too. But I'm glad now that I didn't use evolve.

After some more useless chitchat I begun with kino on her hair and hand, she gave me good return sign of interests, after that I offered a massage ... and stared the business.

At the end, we were having a cigarette, and they ventured into a more philosophical zone, and were saying it's the first time they talk about this kind of stuff and that's because of me ...

Please remember, at this point I was wearing no secret stuff on me. It was just pure me.

---------
Testing

So today after a shower, I placed 2 sprays of Evolve on my throat and neck. First I went at the mall and the supermarket and then at the gym. My conclusion: I've got no hits, no respect, people steep on me everywhere at the mall, I was surprised people like muslim women with babe or older senior people were treated me like shit. Indeed, there are rude and unhappy people everywhere, but this ratio I had today was way too high IMO.

I observed some fine reaction too, with nice talks and services from sales people at stores, but that's more like costumer friendlyness, not an innocent behavior, so I prefer not to use as examples for my observation.

At the gym, I start to warm up with the boating machine next to a girl just to see her reaction. About 30s later she stopped and left. A guy came in and left 30s later. A girl came by, looked at my machine, around me, with hesitation, she finally decided to use one away from me. I said WTF, this is fucking funnnnnny@@@!!!

So I was hoping to observe possible reactions from other girls. NONE. Not even a pity look. Without mone, I am sure and certain they would have looked at me at least once.

But I knew one guy was looking at me. A black guy in his 40's. Later we met again in the sauna and he was happy to see me like we know each other, I thought he probably had confused me with someone else... inside of the sauna he started talking ... man, he talked.

Inside of a public transportation, nothing, not even a look from chicks who were at a very close distance. I thought, dude this is not normal. lol

A final note, only 4 people marked my memory today, 3 ladies from stores and 1 guy at the sauna. 3 were african descends.

Maybe 2 sprays were too much, maybe tomorrow I'll see more some interesting reactions from today's dosage ...

Seems to me you got huge hits except that they were negative because you probably od'd I have had this happen to me. Guys can be real dicks when their brain senses an alpha male in their presence. Especially if they are insecure and the ladies will avoid you if you come off as a booty hunter which at the gym you probably did.

Next time use on spray and tone it down with some socials or better yet save the evolve for night time. Evolve makes m wife a little slut but that's because she is not threatened by my Scorpio sexuality. We have been married for several years. Personally I love putting on tons of sexual mones sometimes just for the hell of it. I mean who really cares what strangers think any way. Hahaha
Good luck and ill be tuning in.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
02-25-2013 4:29 PM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-25-2013 4:41 PM

@ Nico, thanks man your comment, though short makes good sense. I aprreciated it.

I wish I could turn the spray down to the minimum lol
02-25-2013 4:41 PM

Share This Thread