Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Report on ACE
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1791
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 360 posts

RE: Report on ACE
02-25-2013 6:24 PM

(02-25-2013 4:00 PM)empereur Wrote:  @ Kimba, thanks for your kind advise, yes indeed I probably OD myself with 2 sprays, and I knew right away when I saw initial reaction from people. I had experienced OD with NAP in the past, the reaction I observed was ignoring, but with 2 sprays of Evovle it was more like strangely disrespected.

You probably od with two sprays because of the diffusion rate. How sweaty were you?

Ive had odd reactions when wearing two sprays of evolve and going for a bike ride in 90 degree f weather. Wouldnt say straight od but got protective reactions from guys with their gfs. They would put their arm around her and pull her closer.

I could swear i had a 10 ft radius around me with my cloud.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
02-25-2013 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
538 thanks in 244 posts

02-25-2013 9:31 PM

One spray of Evolve is PLENTY. It is powerful juju.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 9:39 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-25-2013 9:31 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-26-2013 6:40 AM

@paradigmshift, your slogan is 5 drop of New Pheromone Additive, lol, I recall I've got OD with little bit more than 1 drop, then I become invisible, which was great too Smile

@Snoop, yes, it is powerful, and I can smell it, not as bad as New Pheromone Additive though.

The reason I had 2 sprays was because from my readings of this forum, people often mention from 2 to 4 sprays, only few, I remember, mentioned half spray. lol

That's why I mentioned to SteveO, in my mail that oil based products would be best for me.
02-26-2013 6:40 AM

cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 146 posts

02-26-2013 7:30 AM

2 to 4 of evolve?? I've never seen anyone talk about putting 4 sprays on....it'd be a waste. 3 might even be a waste. You have to also pay attention to ages. An older man might get away with 2 or more. but a young man only needs one spray or less. 2...I dunno what 2 would really do. Maybe get you an older woman
02-26-2013 7:30 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1791
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 360 posts

02-26-2013 9:16 AM

(02-26-2013 6:40 AM)empereur Wrote:  @paradigmshift, your slogan is 5 drop of New Pheromone Additive, lol, I recall I've got OD with little bit more than 1 drop, then I become invisible, which was great too Smile

@Snoop, yes, it is powerful, and I can smell it, not as bad as New Pheromone Additive though.

The reason I had 2 sprays was because from my readings of this forum, people often mention from 2 to 4 sprays, only few, I remember, mentioned half spray. lol

That's why I mentioned to SteveO, in my mail that oil based products would be best for me.

Heh. My sig of 5 drops explains that its a blow off answer to people who wont read

Personally i use 1 to 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive when i do use it.

After the bike ride i resorted to using drops of evolve spray.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
02-26-2013 9:16 AM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-26-2013 6:45 PM

This is how it went today at the gym.

Guys looking at you, you don't pay any attention back. You do your stuff, but you see they have been looking at you, including 4 or 5 chicks even from far side of the room.

There is no feeling of threat, danger, maybe some intimation, or awe.

You are standing in front of a machine, the guy on it asks you if you want the machine. You don't answer, he leaves the machine to you.

A guy come at you to say "hi". He is a professional international judoka, 22, a tough MOFO but confident. He showed signed of nervousness after looking at your eyes.

Another guy told me his awful life from the passing 10 years in the sauna, a damn jew playboy wanabe, who lost all his money in Thailand after selling of his own in home country, and was arrested in Belgium right before, because of his 7 month old relationship with this 10/10 Thai GF, who left him and was getting together with a Belgium cop.

No monne on me though.
02-26-2013 6:45 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

02-28-2013 3:13 PM

Cohesion

Application: Simply 1 spray of Cohesion on my chest, then applied on both side of the neck and little bit on my forehead mixed with cream.

Personal effect: didn't notice anything as special as with Ascent ...

Group effect
: Holly Smokes!

Now I see myself as a very objective and nonchalant analyst/researcher, and I usually get attention from women or guys, but I have to admit that I never received so much praises on something that I am not that good at.

Again, at the painting class I intentionally situated myself at the center of the room. I couldn't tell much on effects on others, but it sure is very different that Ascend last week, when people were loquacious and happy.

Today, I was concentrated on my painting and there was fewer students. However, I noticed this MILF (political incorrect expression) gave me some, but very quick "special looks."

This retired old lady next to me said again, as last week nice things on my painting, but today she was constantly retrying to get the group attention. Perhaps Cohesion gave her excitement (horniness)?

My art teacher (in his 70s) doubled his attention on me meanwhile. Not only he kept coming back at me, he also praised my work with this happy satisfied face, which was a strong confidence boots on my painting progress.

Now, I can't do much analysis on myself, I think I did some good printing, but Cohesion probably played something here ...

So I could argue that, the "special look' from the MILF was normal cause I get that from time to time ... but, the AMOUNT of kindness and attention received from my art professor was exceptional and indeed precious.

In conclusion, I have no reason to believe that my talent in painting today would make him like me more than last week.

Now just FYI, the teacher used to be mine back in high-school, and I told them that I haven't touched a paint brush for 15 years.

Ascend on top of today's Cohesion tomorrow.
02-28-2013 3:13 PM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

03-01-2013 7:29 PM

Strange

Last evening, I was really enthusiastic because of my day time experience with Cohesion, so I push myself further to go out for a quick dinner to see if I'll can observer anything interesting.

At a small nice local pizzeria, I set next to two young ladies purposely. Nothing, not even a look. I said "ok, this again." Normally, this may sounds pretentious but I'm pretty sure they would at least looked me once ...

Ascend

This morning after hot shower I had one spray on me ... I was in a good mood with Ascent.

I met 2 different guys, had 2h lunch with one of them and we talked. Nothing, no special reaction what so ever and I didn't notice any looks from an opposite sex. lol

Late afternoon, I went back to the gym. I thought, last time with Evolve I had an interesting occurrence so today with Ascend on top of Cohesion it's gonna be very cool.

To my dismal, squat. I even provoked a bit for looks and conversation ... I also felt fatigue to a high degree, but that maybe just me.

So strange day
03-01-2013 7:29 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 108
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 67 posts

03-01-2013 10:08 PM

I think I've been noticing less effects overall since it's winter time which reduces diffusion, but it seems like some fragrances still seem to be diffusing better than others in the cold. Always been impressed by the large pherocloud that ammo has with FF21 fragrance, even when getting faint still has a strong freshness. But the bad thing about FF21 is that it is a petroleum derived fragrance and gives a few people around me big sneezing fits. I feel better putting on steve's fragrance since they are 100% essential oil, but sometimes I wonder if the diffusion couldn't be made better.

I don't know if diffusion is the issue in your situation, but you could increase diffusion by raising body temperature, either by exercising in the morning or wearing a lot of clothes (but don't cover application points). Just my opinion but I think wearing lotion and letting it dry before applying mones is good for diffusion too.
03-01-2013 10:08 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

03-02-2013 10:48 AM

(03-01-2013 10:08 PM)veramis Wrote:  I think I've been noticing less effects overall since it's winter time which reduces diffusion, but it seems like some fragrances still seem to be diffusing better than others in the cold. Always been impressed by the large pherocloud that ammo has with FF21 fragrance, even when getting faint still has a strong freshness. But the bad thing about FF21 is that it is a petroleum derived fragrance and gives a few people around me big sneezing fits. I feel better putting on steve's fragrance since they are 100% essential oil, but sometimes I wonder if the diffusion couldn't be made better.

I don't know if diffusion is the issue in your situation, but you could increase diffusion by raising body temperature, either by exercising in the morning or wearing a lot of clothes (but don't cover application points). Just my opinion but I think wearing lotion and letting it dry before applying mones is good for diffusion too.

Yes I think it could have something to do with this european cloudy winter weather. In my case, I always take a hot shower before application, either around my adam's apple or on chest, then apply a just little amount of perfume.

I'll reverse the process of perfuming next time as you kindly suggested.

What makes me wonder is how come I can received a good reaction at the painting class and nothing at the restaurant few hours later. And at the gym I get much more attention when I have no mones on ...

Would that has to do with Alpha and beta mones?
03-02-2013 10:48 AM

Share This Thread