Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Report on ACE
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
496 thanks in 232 posts

RE: Report on ACE
04-19-2013 7:53 AM

Androstedienone which is the main ingredient in Cohesion can sometimes cause depression in males.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-19-2013 7:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-22-2013 5:31 AM

(04-19-2013 7:53 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Androstedienone which is the main ingredient in Cohesion can sometimes cause depression in males.

The guy was aggressive, it was like he decided that he wants a piece of me within 3 seconds in the meeting room. I want to understand why and what caused such aggressiveness.

In fact, I met a numbers of senior headhunters in the past few years that this one's abnormal behavior is much deeper than just hostility. And I know this is caused by the XS.

Or, he was just a little unconfident male bitch. Smile

My original plan:
Ascend would provide respectability and nobility
Cohesion would provide smoothness and gentleness
04-22-2013 5:31 AM
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 228 posts

04-22-2013 10:45 PM

(04-18-2013 5:45 AM)empereur Wrote:  Job interview

I had an interview on monday with an experienced headhunter, during which strange things happened and I wonder why.

One spray of both Ascend and Cohesion in the morning after shower, on top one spray of Terre d'Hermés. I thought this would give me a deep respected report with my interlocutor.

Nicely dressed in a sunny day, I arrived on time, met with the secretary and was waiting in the meeting room. The guy arrived, he nocked the door politely and had this gentleman smile at the first glance, but turned right away into a mean look like he was pissed off / under controlled business hostility.

Like most people in this business, he was a nicely business dressed and nice looking alpha man. He also owns half of the cabinet and with good professional experience. However, this is the first time I get this mean look with an experienced professional male headhunter. All of his questions were about how bad my CV is and objections toward my experience with eyes fixing into mine accompanied with questions that were intended to prove my experiences are fraud.

I thought oups, overdose, and he is reacting aggressively cause of the mone... So I was under control and at ease and answered all his questions with a smile on my face.

At the very end and we were shacking hands in front of the door, his face turned into shy red with an embarrassed smile IMHO.

Cohesion usually doesn't affect males too much. If ever, some try to avoid you as they feel a bit of depression.

I think that the headhunter was a bit insecure (or jealous) of the vibe that you are projecting, that of an alpha-leader of the band vibe. As the interviewer, he has the feeling of being superior to the interviewee. However, when you walked in, his subconscious told him that "here's a guy who's superior to you" and that might have unnerved him, hence his reaction.

Normally, an interviewer would just tell the interviewee the reasons why he is not fit for the job. In this case, he went overboard and attacked your qualifications. This hostility may be a defense mechanism on his part as he feels that he is not the superior guy in the room anymore.

He might have realized this, and that is why he had a red face and embarrassed smile after the interview. Had you worn the full ACE combo, I think he would have turned into a puppy with his tail between his legs. lol

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 10:47 PM by Mars82.)
04-22-2013 10:45 PM
Thanks given by empereur

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-23-2013 5:17 AM

(04-22-2013 10:45 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  He might have realized this, and that is why he had a red face and embarrassed smile after the interview. Had you worn the full ACE combo, I think he would have turned into a puppy with his tail between his legs. lol

Thanks Mars for this analysis. Yes, this could be true relating to an issue of insecurity, dominance, the power of man... Beside, it is true that in general I always done very well with big bosses, senior people etc, both in the working and at the academic world and people of my age are always source of jealousy... So crap.

When you said to wear full ACE combo, you meant to have Ascend, Evolve and Cohesion together? Now I have no intention to have sex with the headhunter, so why Evolve?
04-23-2013 5:17 AM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-23-2013 5:43 AM

Testing on Evolve Oil yesterday

Here is my humble input on this oil that Steve nicely provided.
I had a small drop of oil on my forearm over perfume and a drop of sandalwood oil, the point is to have a better diffusion and cover that mone smell.

I waited few hours and went to the gym. Now please remember the 'wonderful' experience with 2 spray of Evolve (OD) where both men and women just run away from me at the gym.

This time I didn't see much effect on males but from the ladies I believe I had their intimated attention.

Again at the ramming machine, in contrary as last time they simply run away, yesterday when a ladies (40s) walk in, I could see she ran a mental analysis and come straight to the machine next to mine. Too recompense her, I open her and she was happy to answer back with a nice smile.

On other younger and nicer chicks. I open no one. I walked by them and totally ignored them on purpose and I did realize their looks.

Today I will go back and to open this nice little young athletic arrogant one whom I opened a week ago just to see how she would react...

However, I've got to point out that without mone on me, I've got looks too so I have to find a solution to differentiate the differences.
04-23-2013 5:43 AM
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 228 posts

04-23-2013 11:26 PM

(04-23-2013 5:17 AM)empereur Wrote:  Thanks Mars for this analysis. Yes, this could be true relating to an issue of insecurity, dominance, the power of man... Beside, it is true that in general I always done very well with big bosses, senior people etc, both in the working and at the academic world and people of my age are always source of jealousy... So crap.

When you said to wear full ACE combo, you meant to have Ascend, Evolve and Cohesion together? Now I have no intention to have sex with the headhunter, so why Evolve?

Yes, Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve. Evolve is not only for sexual intentions. It also gives heavy respect hits. It can give a vibe of superiority. Ascend makes you look like a leader, Evolve makes you a leader's leader. I haven't had any heavy sexual hits with ladies when wearing ACE (except with my SO), but I get lots of respect from company bosses, military generals, and high government officials. They listen to what I say and always consider my opinion. Most of the time, my opinion is what is implemented.

Now, wearing ACE around an insecure guy might result in one of two things. If he is subordinate to you, he will just do what you ask him to, often willingly and with a smile. If he is supposed to be superior, then that's when his insecurity comes out and the result would be akin to what you experienced. I have put some supposedly "superior" guys in place when using ACE. One was even a cop who wasn't too familiar with a particular law. I was not too familiar with it either, but when I rebutted him after he accosted me, he shut up and apologized.

Check out my latest journal entry of yesterday's results using Evolve solo.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
04-23-2013 11:26 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-24-2013 7:09 AM

Interesting, I enjoyed reading your analysis as we have probably points in common.

I have problem with more than one sprays (OD a lot with other products such as NAP too), I will try ACE with one small drop of each next time.
04-24-2013 7:09 AM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-26-2013 12:07 PM

I am about to go a house party at this guy I just meet online.

I'm in an excited mood after a hot shower, I first perfumed, then applied a small spray of Flirt. Since there will be probably many guys , I added a tiny Evolve (no Cohesion with men, scared my ass off last time ).

Actually no one knows each other at the party, lets see what's funny is going to happen. blowkiss
04-26-2013 12:07 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 229
Thanks received:
206 thanks in 135 posts

04-26-2013 9:50 PM

(04-26-2013 12:07 PM)empereur Wrote:  I am about to go a house party at this guy I just meet online.

I'm in an excited mood after a hot shower, I first perfumed, then applied a small spray of Flirt. Since there will be probably many guys , I added a tiny Evolve (no Cohesion with men, scared my ass off last time ).

Actually no one knows each other at the party, lets see what's funny is going to happen. blowkiss

I woulda brought the cohesion in case of any hot girls...what kind of party would it be without the ladies hehe
04-26-2013 9:50 PM
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

04-28-2013 7:35 PM

@ cjw255, i don't really need mone to get hot chicks' attention. It helps nonetheless to create a deeper rapport I think, for both sides. So it helped this time. Maybe also Flirt made me to talk more.

There were about 8 guys, and 2 chicks. One of them very alpha and extremely nice looking. She grow up in the mountain, own a hitting rifle and love to travel too.

At anyrate, we were around a table and drunk lots wine, I believe those two chick were more into me in terms of attraction because of my personality, history, intellect and looking. Both touched my arms in order to address me. At the end I kino the other one's leg in the train. I am sure she won't object if I had the balls and gave her a quick kiss.

The most sexual part was however when I get into metro station. I was talking with this nice looking blond counter lady. My expression and strong probably, sexual vide made her into a red shy horny facial and eyes' expression with a such beautiful and huge smell.

So as far as I'm concerned I would say my mix created an extra positive vide with confidence.
04-28-2013 7:35 PM

Share This Thread