Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Renny's Essential Oils
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

Renny's Essential Oils
03-10-2016 10:27 PM

There is a growing interest in using essential oils as fragrances and as theraputic remedies for everything from snoring to impotence. The medicinal value of herbs and other botanicals has been known throughout history. Essential oils are just a concentrated form of the botanical. A drop of peppermint eo in a cup of warm water is the equivelent of 28 cups of peppermint tea. I have been actively learning about herbalism since I was a child in my mom's herb garden. It was an interest in aromatherapy that lead me to the pheromone hobby. My Love and I use essential oils extensively, in our home, for ourselves, and on our children.

Clicking the above link will take you to our store front where you can purchase essential oils from us. The oils are produced by Doterra, a company that operates in a globally friendly way to produce the purest and best essential oils the world has to offer. OIls from this company have truly changed our lives.

If you have any questions about the theraputic benefits or ways to improve your life through the use of essential oils please feel free to use the "contact us" button on the website. Say something about pheromones in the comments and I'll contact you personally.

Thank you for reading and and for your support.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-10-2016 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17, DarkLord1

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Renny's Essential Oils
03-11-2016 6:47 AM

Are they organic? Because I enjoy using them as well

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection
Apex - Core, CV4
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
03-11-2016 6:47 AM
Thanks given by renny
InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

03-11-2016 9:02 AM

"A drop of peppermint eo in a cup of warm water is the equivelent of 28 cups of peppermint tea"
False, essential oils do not mix with water like every oils. So one drop of peppermint eo will never be the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea.
Thanks for spreading misinformation that is greatly needed in that misunderstood area.

Of course DOterra is one of the most spamming company out there, It would be the last place I would buy EO.
03-11-2016 9:02 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1472 thanks in 689 posts

03-11-2016 10:48 AM

(03-11-2016 9:02 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  "A drop of peppermint eo in a cup of warm water is the equivelent of 28 cups of peppermint tea"
False, essential oils do not mix with water like every oils. So one drop of peppermint eo will never be the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea.
Thanks for spreading misinformation that is greatly needed in that misunderstood area.

Of course DOterra is one of the most spamming company out there, It would be the last place I would buy EO.

Do you have to share your opinion in such a way? Try not be such a dick!

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-11-2016 10:48 AM
Thanks given by NP17, hsmcbaby, jb20, renny
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 140
Thanks received:
484 thanks in 233 posts

03-11-2016 10:59 AM

(03-11-2016 9:02 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  "A drop of peppermint eo in a cup of warm water is the equivelent of 28 cups of peppermint tea"

And you could not clarify that by a polite heads-up?
But one point is true, EOs are what's left after all water-soluble components are distilled out of the plant. Tea is a watery extract. There are some traces of EOs in tea - but not vice versa.
So one drop of an EO is the equivalent of the fat-soluble molecules of a huge loads of plants.

In some cases like Peppermint, EO's and Teas have similar propertie, in some other cases they are vastly different. Pls don't take an Eoil internally just becuase you know there is a tea from the same plant. Some Salvias, Thyme and Spearmint EOs for example are not very becoming.
03-11-2016 10:59 AM
Thanks given by NP17, Ekscentra, InnerPower, renny

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 362
Thanks received:
1134 thanks in 392 posts

03-11-2016 1:16 PM

I've played with Sandalwood, Bergamot, Citrus, Lavender and a few others...Women have commented on the smells when i wear them...positively.

They are always interested when you tell them you wear essential oils...That is how I introduced the idea of pheromones to some female friends.
03-11-2016 1:16 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

03-11-2016 9:40 PM

(03-11-2016 6:47 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Are they organic? Because I enjoy using them as well
The short answer is no. They are not certified organic.

The oils are sourced from all over the world as a large part of the company philosophy is that growing location makes a huge difference in potency. Here is some "spam" Mega shok direct from our FAQ
myDoterra Wrote:Q: Are dōTERRA's essential oils organic?

A: dōTERRA's CPTG essential oils exceed industry standards. Because organic certification varies from country to country, province to province, and in the US, from state to state, it is not currently possible to acquire all oils under certified organic status. However, through the GC/MS analysis process, we are able to determine if any chemical residue exists in the essential oil, e.g., pesticides, herbicides, extenders, and solvents. With this rigorous analysis process, we are able to ensure that all CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils offered by dōTERRA are absolutely pure as nature intended and a step above organic.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-11-2016 9:40 PM
InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

03-14-2016 12:25 AM

(03-11-2016 10:48 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Do you have to share your opinion in such a way? Try not be such a dick!

I can't help myself when someone who advertised something doesn't know his own product.
I have been misinformed myself by poorly informed people and I really didn't like it. Especially when you can damage your liver with it.

That's my opinion. If I don't develop further it is because I don't have the time to do it and the information is all over the internet anyway, use google.

The 11th link when I type "doterra oil" on google :

From the washingtonpost, this is not a fact and it might be false so further research should be done.

But thanks anyway RTboss, next time I will try to be more pleasing if possible so I don't hurt your feeling.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2016 12:37 AM by InnerPower.)
03-14-2016 12:25 AM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 178 posts

03-14-2016 9:23 AM

(03-10-2016 10:27 PM)renny Wrote:  There is a growing interest in using essential oils as fragrances and as theraputic remedies

Thanks Renny. I just purchased veviter thru my GFs place of work. Super excited to try it out. How long have you been using their products? The question that I keep asking her that she can't answer is this... What makes DOterra so great? We have other EOs from Aura Cacia and Now. She said it was the lack of cheap carrier oils in Doterra. I looked at the Now bottle (cheap product) and its 100%, no carrier oils. Clearly there are differences in extractions and sources of the oils. Is that the major difference? Paid endorsement aside, would you care to explain why you think Doterra is better than other companies?

(03-14-2016 12:25 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  The 11th link when I type "doterra oil" on google :

This means nothing. The FDA does this all the time. It doesn't mean that EOs do nothing and Doterra is a scam. It means, to me, that Doterra believed so strongly in their products that they made "claims" that are "illegal" in a system set up for the powerful pharmaceutical industry. This has happened to lots of non approved FDA (racket) products. The further I go along in life the more I'm convinced that the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry want to really hurt you for profit. I've found dozens of ways to improve my life with out them, EOs is just one of them.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
03-14-2016 9:23 AM
Thanks given by renny

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1785
Thanks received:
4526 thanks in 1897 posts

03-14-2016 10:56 AM

(03-14-2016 9:23 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  The further I go along in life the more I'm convinced that the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry want to really hurt you for profit.

It's not that they want to hurt you for profit, it's just that they aren't willing to help you if there is no profit in it. They do not want competition and are not interested in curing you but more in treating symptoms and hooking you for life.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-14-2016 10:56 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny, Ekscentra, SuperJoy, moe

Share This Thread