Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Renny's Essential Oils
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2506
Thanks received:
3431 thanks in 1513 posts

RE: Renny's Essential Oils
03-14-2016 11:18 AM

(03-14-2016 10:56 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It's not that they want to hurt you for profit, it's just that they aren't willing to help you if there is no profit in it. They do not want competition and are not interested in curing you but more in treating symptoms and hooking you for life.

Exactly. The pharmaceutical companies are looking for customers, not cures.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-14-2016 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, renny
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

03-14-2016 11:54 AM

While I agree that companies shouldn't make big claims to the point of making someone with a certain disease or illness could strongly believe it and thus thinks that they are curing themselves without professional help, the whole "FDA didn't approve" means nothing to me. I don't take FDA as an authority anymore as I used to.

But anyways, Just a small testimonial: My mother has been using their lavender EO for around a year now and she likes it. She buys it from one of her friends and I think she's on her second or third bottle now. She uses it whenever she has migraine, when her joints hurt and the back of her neck/traps. Se tells me that she feels a difference within minutes.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
03-14-2016 11:54 AM
Thanks given by renny, SuperJoy
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

03-14-2016 7:21 PM

(03-14-2016 9:23 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Thanks Renny. I just purchased veviter thru my GFs place of work. Super excited to try it out. How long have you been using their products? The question that I keep asking her that she can't answer is this... What makes DOterra so great? We have other EOs from Aura Cacia and Now. She said it was the lack of cheap carrier oils in Doterra. I looked at the Now bottle (cheap product) and its 100%, no carrier oils. Clearly there are differences in extractions and sources of the oils. Is that the major difference? Paid endorsement aside, would you care to explain why you think Doterra is better than other companies?

I've never been one to bash somebody else who didn't bash me first. I can't tell you if another company does the same purity tests or adds fractionated coconut or burnt motor oil. I can accept that the other oils are just as good as Doterra and still prefer the way Doterra does business. One is that they have a philosophy called co-impact sourcing which means they accept that they have a role to play in helping the community they source an oil from. I'm going to post a link to a youtube video about sourcing Vetiver from Haiti. I hope that you will read the comments after the video because it talks about the pollution and erosion that companies are allowing to happen. I believe that Doterra is actively involved in stopping these practices there as well as helping the people who grow and distill the Vetiver EO to enjoy better lives.

I won't "spam" a lot of other links but if you want to look further please read about Wintergreen EO production in Nepal and Doterra's earthquake response. Please google other youtube videos like co-impact sourcing Ylang Ylang in Madagascar, Lemons and Bergamot in Italy and Peppermint in North America. If you want reason #2 google Doterra Healing Hands Foundation and read about some of their charity work.

Thanks for asking the question. I know that to my nose they smell better than any other...but I tend to embrace my biases.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-14-2016 7:21 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

03-15-2016 4:04 AM

What about the company that doesn't care about their customer and are only here for profiting their customer.

I did a lot of research on Essential oil and most company sell EO that are not 100% pure.
It's so easy to sell something without the customer noticing any difference to their nose. Because we don't have a nose that is as accurate as a dog nose.
Still we can make a difference between them but only a professional can do that, a guy that has years and years of experience.
The simple customer doesn't have the patience neither the time nor the resource to buy different essential.

Another point is that most company doesn't even know that their EO are not pure because they trust blind fully their source without checking them. So the main problem is at a different source.

I'm not here to bash but not knowing your product is something I'm very critical about. How can you overlook such a thing? It's like saying Garry don't know what androsterone is. Would you trust a pheromone seller that doesn't know what androsterone is?

I'm aware that the FDA works sometimes against us, as it is the case in the perfume industry.

That said even with the huge corruption in EO it's still work as they mix cheaper essential oil in it. So most of time it still works properly to cure some minor problem. Even if they sell lavender oil at 10% it would still work and it might even work better as most people use too much.

But that is so natural of the human being, the EO are so popular right so everyone try to make money through it without knowing what they do.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 4:05 AM by InnerPower.)
03-15-2016 4:04 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

03-15-2016 11:48 AM

(03-11-2016 9:02 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  "A drop of peppermint eo in a cup of warm water is the equivelent of 28 cups of peppermint tea"
False, essential oils do not mix with water like every oils. So one drop of peppermint eo will never be the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea.
Thanks for spreading misinformation that is greatly needed in that misunderstood area.

Of course DOterra is one of the most spamming company out there, It would be the last place I would buy EO.
InnerPower Wrote:I can't help myself when someone who advertised something doesn't know his own product.
I have been misinformed myself by poorly informed people and I really didn't like it. Especially when you can damage your liver with it.

That's my opinion. If I don't develop further it is because I don't have the time to do it and the information is all over the internet anyway, use google.

The 11th link when I type "doterra oil" on google :

From the washingtonpost, this is not a fact and it might be false so further research should be done.

But thanks anyway RTboss, next time I will try to be more pleasing if possible so I don't hurt your feeling.
(03-15-2016 4:04 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  What about the company that doesn't care about their customer and are only here for profiting their customer.

I did a lot of research on Essential oil and most company sell EO that are not 100% pure.
It's so easy to sell something without the customer noticing any difference to their nose. Because we don't have a nose that is as accurate as a dog nose.
Still we can make a difference between them but only a professional can do that, a guy that has years and years of experience.
The simple customer doesn't have the patience neither the time nor the resource to buy different essential.

Another point is that most company doesn't even know that their EO are not pure because they trust blind fully their source without checking them. So the main problem is at a different source.

I'm not here to bash but not knowing your product is something I'm very critical about. How can you overlook such a thing? It's like saying Garry don't know what androsterone is. Would you trust a pheromone seller that doesn't know what androsterone is?

I'm aware that the FDA works sometimes against us, as it is the case in the perfume industry.

That said even with the huge corruption in EO it's still work as they mix cheaper essential oil in it. So most of time it still works properly to cure some minor problem. Even if they sell lavender oil at 10% it would still work and it might even work better as most people use too much.

But that is so natural of the human being, the EO are so popular right so everyone try to make money through it without knowing what they do.

Seriously Dude, I am sorry I pissed in your Wheaties. It's obvious that you have some sort of issue with me but I am clueless so let me sum this up so you can go haunt somebody else.

Renny is a stupid hillbilly don't trust him.

Doterra is a scary corporation,

Essential oils used improperly can kill you.

I hope we are done here. Please try to find your meds.

03-15-2016 11:48 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, RTBoss
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 178 posts

03-15-2016 12:44 PM

(03-15-2016 4:04 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  What about the company that doesn't care about their customer and are only here for profiting their customer.

Why not do it yourself man? I watched a video one day... looked simple. If you want to get wild buy a distiller. At this point , in this world, if you want to make sure you're not consuming poisons from greedy humans you just have to do it yourself. Trust me, I know from experience, its a lot of work.

I can tell you for certain the EOs work. LOL, pharmaceuticals make EOs look like organic unicorn semen. They're that good.

(03-15-2016 11:48 AM)renny Wrote:  Doterra is a scary corporation,

Essential oils used improperly can kill you.

I believe you forgot fast food is a delicious form of good nutrition as well.

(03-14-2016 11:54 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  But anyways, Just a small testimonial: My mother has been using their lavender EO for around a year now and she likes it. She buys it from one of her friends and I think she's on her second or third bottle now. She uses it whenever she has migraine, when her joints hurt and the back of her neck/traps. Se tells me that she feels a difference within minutes.

100%. I used to work at a health food store in college. I would rub lavender and peppermint oils on when I had a head ache. It worked every single time but would come back sometimes. Have your mom try some peppermint too.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
03-15-2016 12:44 PM
Thanks given by renny
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

03-15-2016 1:32 PM

(03-15-2016 12:44 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  100%. I used to work at a health food store in college. I would rub lavender and peppermint oils on when I had a head ache. It worked every single time but would come back sometimes. Have your mom try some peppermint too.

Agree on the peppermint. Also I should mention that I agree with InnerPower on the idea that people should dilute to about 10%. For instance if I were to give someone a 10 ml rollerball dispenser sample to help with headaches I would put about 15 drops peppermint and 15 drops of lavender with 9 mls of fractionated coconut oil.( and tell them it's diluted of course) It's not exact as drop volume will vary considerably since EOs have a lot of variance in what they consist of...it will get you pretty close to 10%. Anyhow roll a little on the temples and back of the neck and put a bit on the palms of your hands. Tent your fingers over your nose and inhale. Both oils are considered analgesic and antispasmodic. The menthol from the peppermint can help open sinuses and stimulate blood flow as well.

We use a lot of lavender...my Love dislikes the smell of any sort of artificial lavender fragrance but she really likes the natural lavender EO. It's a good soother for irritated skin like a rash or mild burns. It's great added to bathtime to settle the kids too.

I also take a Doterra product called Tri-Ease to help with "seasonal respiratory issues" (FDA approved speak). Tri-Ease is a gel cap containing lemon, lavender and peppermint oils.

03-15-2016 1:32 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1472 thanks in 689 posts

03-15-2016 5:42 PM

(03-14-2016 12:25 AM)InnerPower Wrote:  But thanks anyway RTboss, next time I will try to be more pleasing if possible so I don't hurt your feeling.

It's not my feelings you need worry about. But playing nice with others, that'd be a start.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-15-2016 5:42 PM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 178 posts

03-15-2016 8:48 PM

(03-15-2016 1:32 PM)renny Wrote:  Agree on the peppermint.

Yeah, it needs to be diluted or it will burn the eyes like a minty onion.

I use the lavender straight a lot. Under my armpits and along my neck line mostly.

I want to make a spray deodorant with Lavender, alcohol, some thai crystal, and maybe some other EOs that would blend smells well and kill bacteria.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
03-15-2016 8:48 PM
Thanks given by renny
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 234 posts

03-15-2016 10:18 PM

@InnerPower
As long as you don't ingest essential oils,you should be good;just rub it on the affected area or put couple of drops on shirt as a fragrance.

If you are paranoid(like me.lol),just buy from a company that has organic and natural certificates.End of the day, no one is forcing you to buy from him.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 10:36 PM by jb20.)
03-15-2016 10:18 PM

Share This Thread