Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
12-08-2011 1:34 PM

I normally buy A314, but with the recent price hike from $70 to $110, I can't afford it anymore. So after being a loyal Androtics customer for over 2 years, I finally decided to try another company.

Big mistake.

I placed an order with True Pheromones on 11/28/2011. I paid $9.99 for USPS priority shipping. They charged my credit card on 11/29/2011. Now, 10 days later...turns out they never shipped my order.

I contacted customer service, and their response was as follows: "Sorry, there was a delay in shipping. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

I asked for a refund on the shipping costs since it fell way outside the stated shipping time of 3-5 days. They said, "Sorry, we can't refund your shipping costs because you used a coupon on the order. But we'll ship it out tomorrow!"

Needless to say, I canceled my entire order on the spot. I explained to the woman (Demetra) that she could have potentially gained a loyal customer by treating me right, but instead chose to lose my business over a $9.99 shipping charge.

Androtics may have problems of their own, but at least when I order from them, I KNOW that my shipments will arrive on time. And their customer service has been spot on over the years. I wish I could say the same for True Pheromones.

And I wish I could still afford A314. Any other suggestions for alternatives?
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 1:37 PM by universe.)
12-08-2011 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jrock
PheroJunkie

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
12-08-2011 1:54 PM

I am in the same situation as you. I placed my order on the 28th and according to the info on "my account" on their website the order still says awaiting shipment. All my past orders have shipped out within 1 or 2 days of ordering. I think True got in a little over their heads with the Black Friday sale and couldn't handle the volume of orders or didn't have enough in stock. Especially since both you and I ordered on the 28th at the end of the sale.

What I'm a little upset about is that I've spoken to Demetra on the online chat several times and she keeps telling me the order will ship out in 1-2 days. I first spoke to her last thursday (12/1/11) and she said the order would ship out by the end of the week. Waited till monday and my order still showed awaiting shipment so I asked her again on the online chat and she said it would ship out by Tuesday. Now it's thursday and it is still showing awaiting shipment so I am probably going to try contacting her again if the order doesn't show as shipped by 4-5 pm.

I can see why this is so frustrating, especially for a first time customer like you. Like I said True has always treated me well in the past and my orders always were shipped out promptly and I think they just got in to deep with the huge sale. I probably would have cancelled my order if it weren't for the huge discount and already having a good stash of mones at the moment.

As for an A314 alternative I would recommend Wolf from Liquid Alchemy. I just got some a few weeks ago and it has fared very well for me in my work environment (supervisor position). Oh and it smells great too!
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

True has been good in the past; seems like they're really dropping the ball with shipping after this last sale. My order from the 25th hasn't shipped either.

For other A314 alternatives try Corporativo or Wolf.
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2011 1:58 PM

(12-08-2011 1:54 PM)dbot Wrote:  For other A314 alternatives try Corporativo or Wolf.

How's The Gentlemen's Game?
12-08-2011 1:58 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:07 PM

Never tried it. People say it's pretty laid back and cooperative more than dominant.
12-08-2011 2:07 PM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:15 PM

Hmm

Shipping is not the strength of True Pheromones ..

give them a bit time !

From what i've read about The Gentlemans Game does it look like a decent Product !

it's worth to give it a try ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-08-2011 2:15 PM
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:24 PM

Pago, it's too late for that -- I already cancelled my order after they refused to refund the cost of shipping. I don't NEED True Pheromones. I was just giving them a chance. There are plenty of other companies out there, and I prefer to give my business to those companies that treat me right.

Thanks guys, I'll check out Wolf. It's nice to have a forum like this where you can discuss everything all in one place!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 2:24 PM by universe.)
12-08-2011 2:24 PM
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:26 PM

What alternatives to True Love? That was the one other product I was interested in trying.

I've used the whole gamut of AD products, and I've come up with a few mixes that could be compared to "True Love", but I'd like to see what else is out there.
12-08-2011 2:26 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:27 PM

(12-08-2011 2:15 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hmm

Shipping is not the strength of True Pheromones ..

give them a bit time !

From what i've read about The Gentlemans Game does it look like a decent Product !

it's worth to give it a try ...

Pago

I agree. Their order processing has always been a bit sloppy and the sale overwhelmed them im sure. Ive always thought their customer service response was great (it has to be if they mess up orders) but now with them trying to catch up their customer service is slipping. Not a great first impression with first time buyers.

Im on vacation right now and havent had time to follow up on the mistake they made on my order. They left out a bottle of TL oil. I can see a checkmark on my invoice next to the TL spray but not next to the other two products. I did get my tatrione.

Being overwhelmed with orders is an explanation but not an excuse. How they rise to this challenge will make a lasting impression on their customers.
12-08-2011 2:27 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-08-2011 2:30 PM

(12-08-2011 2:24 PM)universe Wrote:  Pago, it's too late for that -- I already cancelled my order after they refused to refund the cost of shipping. I don't NEED True Pheromones. I was just giving them a chance. There are plenty of other companies out there, and I prefer to give my business to those companies that treat me right.

Thanks guys, I'll check out Wolf. It's nice to have a forum like this where you can discuss everything all in one place!

Hi Universe ...

i understand that you're pissed off ...

why don't you order the A314 from the A314.com site ... it's 69 bucks there .. and a bottle of Turn Up The Heat is as well included Big Grin

Wolf is a really good product ... has a scent that most people like a lot ( i'm one of the fews that don't like the scent )

I've just read your tread over at PheroTalk ..

i'm sure they will pull the post coz you've mentioned True Pheromones !

Androtics ships really fast ... in terms of customer service they are good ... i wish the rest would still be as good as the customer service still is ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-08-2011 2:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gilroy patch from true pheromones pupils011 3 2,675 03-05-2016 7:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  True Pheromones Discreet shipping? UTroyBoy 3 2,299 11-20-2015 5:10 PM
Last Post: Shawnie
  True pheromones flash sale superkop 5 2,935 04-23-2015 7:29 AM