Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?)
12-12-2011 10:04 AM

Received my pre Black-Friday order with TL-oil. Both bottles were filled about 1ml differently and both had less in it than the TA oil. Didn't measure, but i guess your bottles could have been over-filled as likely as there could have been a little less product than 10ml in it.

Quote:I would love to hear more details about Corporativo IDK,

Seems like it maybe able to replace my WOLF as my daily base. That would be amazing if I could be able to gets my favs from just 1 vendor

Wolf for me is: "I've got some special dish just for you. You won't get that anywhere else in the country." (From guys, though inconsistent)
"You're the best! Give me a hug." (From girls, very consistent. While it is not so much sexual.)

Corporativo is like "Wow! Who's that guy? Everything he says makes just so much sense!" (Attention + Respect)
For girls it's like, well you know, turns them on, but hardcore. At least my 18 year old FWB liked it even more than Alfa Maschio.
It's like with Corpo you're a likable alpha, who the girls are falling for. Wolf is like an extremely cool alpha that girls like.

I just tried Corpo for like ~6 times, so i'm not quite sure if that's all it does.

Give me a few more months and i may know more. Though i really expect more Corpo reviews coming in, after the price drop. Can't wait to read those as well.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 10:07 AM by idontknow.)
12-12-2011 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2011 10:24 AM

That's it, you got me brother, I'm ordering Corporativo now. Can't wait to see how does it stacks to my all time favorite a314...The sexual side of Corporativo reminds me of my a314+Turn Up The Heat combo so once again can't wait to see how does it compare.

(12-12-2011 10:04 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Corporativo is like "Wow! Who's that guy? Everything he says makes just so much sense!" (Attention + Respect)
For girls it's like, well you know, turns them on, but hardcore. At least my 18 year old FWB liked it even more than Alfa Maschio.
It's like with Corpo you're a likable alpha, who the girls are falling for. Wolf is like an extremely cool alpha that girls like.

I just tried Corpo for like ~6 times, so i'm not quite sure if that's all it does.

Give me a few more months and i may know more. Though i really expect more Corpo reviews coming in, after the price drop. Can't wait to read those as well.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-12-2011 10:24 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-12-2011 10:27 AM

(12-12-2011 10:24 AM)LebronJames Wrote:  That's it, you got me brother, I'm ordering Corporativo now. Can't wait to see how does it stacks to my all time favorite a314...The sexual side of Corporativo reminds me of my a314+Turn Up The Heat combo so once again can't wait to see how does it compare.

I'd rep him but i have so spread some love around ... ahemmm

Damn i need to get some money on my PayPal account ...

have to get this Corporativo as well ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-12-2011 10:27 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-12-2011 11:30 AM

(12-12-2011 10:27 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I'd rep him but i have so spread some love around ... ahemmm

Damn i need to get some money on my PayPal account ...

have to get this Corporativo as well ...

Pago

I repped and I'm also gearing up for Corpo touche

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-12-2011 11:30 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2011 1:15 PM

(12-12-2011 12:48 AM)dbot Wrote:  Strongly disagree! True Alpha has become my favorite standalone pheromone product!

Not everybody likes it as much as I do, but there are some who do. Reports on True Instinct have been mostly positive as well -- I'll get to try that one if they ever ship my Black Friday order...

Actually, Deja Vu loves it... Alot. He's been gushing about the self effects, the rush and the friendly dominance that it gives. On the other hand its not really done much for me. Tried it alone, tried it with TC (fared a little better when paired with this one) tried it with TL but it didn't do as much as what A314 did for me in terms of self effects, the confidence boost and alpha as well as respect and compliance from others.

I bought some True Jerk from Deja to try with my True Alpha as he mentioned that it gives a nice boost to it, we'll see how that goes.

I'll have what I said rephrased, its probably not worth the hassle for now, there's alot of other stuff out there that can be tried and tested. Stuff that you know is pretty reliable, decently priced and will arrive at your doorstep within the given time frame, and you won't be left thinking about whether there will be extra charges layered on or when your stuff will actually ship.

The only time I'd ever get anything from True and probably risk it it'll be for True Love. But since you're looking for an A314 substitute, my opinion especially if you're not living in Canada or the United States is to just look at what the companies have to offer.

On a side note, you might want to consider looking at Aqua Vitae too. ohhmygod let me try some on his stopover and I must say its pretty darn interesting. It's next on my phero shopping list
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 1:20 PM by Gslinger.)
12-12-2011 1:15 PM

universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2011 1:58 PM

I placed an order for a 10mL bottle of Wolf. I'll be sure to report back in a few weeks!
12-12-2011 1:58 PM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-12-2011 3:57 PM

(12-12-2011 1:58 PM)universe Wrote:  I placed an order for a 10mL bottle of Wolf. I'll be sure to report back in a few weeks!

First thing I noticed was the smell is much more classy corporate than a314.
12-12-2011 3:57 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-12-2011 10:11 PM

(12-12-2011 11:30 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I repped and I'm also gearing up for Corpo touche

Yes the Corpo will be on the to get list Big Grin

now it worked to rep him ... he deserves it !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-12-2011 10:11 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-13-2011 4:37 AM

Thanks for the reps!

Ok, i'll go into some details, don't read kids:
Now i said Corporativo seems to be very attractive to younger girls. Posted a one-liner about me wearing 4 tester sprays Corpo. To go into detail, my ex-FWB(18 years old) at that time really liked Corpo. She initiated KINO, which she usually didn't or did just very lightly. When we started, she got really wet. And during sex, what was very awkward, she bent over at one point and took a huge(!) sniff off my corpo-neck, while i was like "WTF?!" for a moment. She knew i usually put my Pheromones there, while she didn't really know about Pheromones and thought i just had cologne on, i guess. Though still Corpo is unscented and it seemed to make her really horny. Also the quality alpha blends used to make her orgasm at the same time like me, just from fucking/penetration. While i can't be 100% sure of that, i strongly believe Corpo did do that as well. Have to give it a try with some other girls. To sum it up, corpo worked even better than Alfa Maschio, or any other blend/mix on her, that day. And i tried many many blends on her.

BUT: This was my first try around her and she usually responded very well to blends at the first time smelling those. She also responded almost as good, (more KINO, though less sexual) when i was wearing Nude for the first time around her. On a second occasion she wasn't so much into Corpo (also so wasn't so much into Nude, the second time), but that could have been several factors. Also there always are many variables in such testing. I'd like to hear more reports.

As for use at the workplace i liked it a lot. Much more than Wolf+TA. Though i had pretty perfect testing conditions, meaning i really had good suggestions in a conference wearing testing Corpo. Around friends i had interesting stuff to talk about, too.

Sooo i don't want to start the hype, but maybe it's too late already. Big Grin

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2011 11:28 AM by idontknow.)
12-13-2011 4:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gilroy patch from true pheromones pupils011 3 2,676 03-05-2016 7:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  True Pheromones Discreet shipping? UTroyBoy 3 2,300 11-20-2015 5:10 PM
Last Post: Shawnie
  True pheromones flash sale superkop 5 2,940 04-23-2015 7:29 AM
Last Post: moe
  disappointed with Alpha Dreams Ricardori 27 10,829 07-05-2014 5:39 PM