Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raw Chemistry?
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Raw Chemistry?
05-15-2018 4:23 AM

Ok so im a little on edge with a product i bought from amazon called Raw Chemistry. This is my first pheromone oil ive ever used. I go to meetings so i put this on so i can meet new people. I was feeling confident. I walked in the room and i could literally feel the tension from all the girls constantly staring at me. I sat in front of one girl who was n absolutely beautiful girl.

I said hey fuck it why not try. I put her in my phone as hot girl from the meeting and handed my phone to her. I literally didnt even introduce myself nor did i ask for her name or number i just handed her my phone. She put her number in so i started texting her while the meeting went on. Our convo was really good and entertaining enough were everything should have went well. Thing is after the meeting ended it was if she was too shy and timid to actually speak to me. In fact girls i knew there already were shy to speak with me.

It was as if they were all creepily staring at me like a stage 5 stalker. Anyways this girl i got the number from after the meeting i walked her to her car. She gave me a hug and agreed to go on a date with me. Then i text her to confirm where we would go for a date and she said she had to work and never heard from her again. Honestly im not sure about this product. Either it works to well or its making the woman shy and scared. I want a social product where woman would talk to me and not shut up cuz i like hearing woman ramble on and on.

Has anyone used this raw chemistry product and if so may i have your thoughts, opinions, and storys on it? Also what is a very very good social oile pheromone. I got m3x gold coming in the mail.
05-15-2018 4:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Raw Chemistry?
05-15-2018 9:44 AM

You'll have to test with multiple people, in different situations, using different doses.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-15-2018 9:44 AM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2018 1:43 PM

(05-15-2018 9:44 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You'll have to test with multiple people, in different situations, using different doses.

Ok im testing today and il come back with the results. But so far it makes me feel as if people want to run away haha. So weird cuz it smells sooo good
05-16-2018 1:43 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-16-2018 5:36 PM

Some mones smell offensive to others, I've had people tell me that Bad Wolf smells like Body odor, and AV smell like cat piss. Try using a good cologne, if you're not already.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-16-2018 5:36 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-17-2018 7:37 AM

(05-15-2018 4:23 AM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Anyways this girl i got the number from after the meeting i walked her to her car. She gave me a hug and agreed to go on a date with me. Then i text her to confirm where we would go for a date and she said she had to work and never heard from her again. Honestly im not sure about this product. Either it works to well or its making the woman shy and scared. I want a social product where woman would talk to me and not shut up cuz i like hearing woman ramble on and on.

So here is the thing with first time users. They often have a preconceived notion that pheromones will seduce any woman with just a whiff. This is because of societies impression of what pheromones do and how they work. We see Poision IVY on the TV show Gotham just blow some pheromones into someones direction and they are put under her spell. On TV and movies pheromones are portrayed as a magical atttractant.

Pheromones make you stand out. You stand out because people smell much more pheromones coming from your body than other men. As Mark-in-Dallas has said many times pheromones do not supersede human will. A-Train in the Androtics forum once said "think of pheromones as wearing a new suit".

Then new users have to get over the placebo effect. That is the state of mind that the pheromone mix you are wearing has made you better. You act on it by being more confident, aggressive. You hold eye contact with women when you normally would not. You approach women when you normally would not. You speak confidently to women when you normally would not. All because you think that the pheromones that you are wearing are affecting women...making them like you.

So you number close and date close easily. But was it all you or was it the product you were wearing? Did the girl already like you and was shy herself?

(05-15-2018 4:23 AM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Also what is a very very good social oile pheromone.

There are probably 20 social products on this site. Try this list first: Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-17-2018 7:37 AM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2018 7:08 PM

(05-17-2018 7:37 AM)Paradox Wrote:  So here is the thing with first time users. They often have a preconceived notion that pheromones will seduce any woman with just a whiff. This is because of societies impression of what pheromones do and how they work. We see Poision IVY on the TV show Gotham just blow some pheromones into someones direction and they are put under her spell. On TV and movies pheromones are portrayed as a magical atttractant.

Pheromones make you stand out. You stand out because people smell much more pheromones coming from your body than other men. As Mark-in-Dallas has said many times pheromones do not supersede human will. A-Train in the Androtics forum once said "think of pheromones as wearing a new suit".

Then new users have to get over the placebo effect. That is the state of mind that the pheromone mix you are wearing has made you better. You act on it by being more confident, aggressive. You hold eye contact with women when you normally would not. You approach women when you normally would not. You speak confidently to women when you normally would not. All because you think that the pheromones that you are wearing are affecting women...making them like you.

So you number close and date close easily. But was it all you or was it the product you were wearing? Did the girl already like you and was shy herself?

(05-15-2018 4:23 AM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Also what is a very very good social oile pheromone.

There are probably 20 social products on this site. Try this list first: Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

I just think the woman was really shy to be honest but u never know what she had going on in her life either. You are right about what you said about pheromones. I do think of it as wearing new cloths or getting a nice haircut. The mother of my child tells me not to wear it in her house because it makes her feel fuzzy inside. So im unsure about this one. Im going to try m3x and then maybe mixing this with m3x.
(05-15-2018 9:44 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You'll have to test with multiple people, in different situations, using different doses.

Raw chemistry smells really really good. My baby moms even says so. I think the woman was just really really shy or going through some of her own problems.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 7:09 PM by Reipizarro.)
05-17-2018 7:08 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-18-2018 6:36 AM

(05-17-2018 7:08 PM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Im going to try m3x and then maybe mixing this with m3x.

Thank you very much for posting your observations. Definitely do not mix the two until you have used at least half of the M3X bottle solo.

And just to taper down your review a bit...I feel that someone that you have slept with before would enjoy smelling Androstenone on you. The fact that you slept with her before raises bias issues (with me anyway). Your baby's mother likes/loves you already so sleeping with her again is not a stretch. I'm sure the Androstadienone in the formula also contributed to her fuzzy feelings.

Here is a review of Raw Chemistry from the Amazon website (

"Let's get one thing out of the way straight away. Pheromones won't suddenly make women throw their panties at you at all. If you expect this kind of mind control forget about it. You'll need MK Ultra for those kind of results.

However, pheromones can be helpful in social situations. They do help some. Women will respond with more smiles and be a bit more engaging but that is 100% based on your personality. If you don't have an outgoing and confident personality, you'll find yourself back at the beginning. This is just used as a confidence boost and a bit of help. You can put off pheromones naturally but a lot of times that means washing them off. (That's what I've heard take with a grain of salt.)

This is a good cologne overall. It has a nice scent. Very similar to cool water in my opinion. One to two shots will do you more than well. It also doesn't have alcohol so it won't dry out fast. You can feel it on your skin. It does last for a bit but you may need to refresh with one shot during the day. Do not douse yourself in this as it won't make it work any better. Again, this won't get you laid straight away. It just helps.

What I have noticed. More women are interested in my conversations with them. They typically will stay near me for longer periods of time or find a reason to seek me out. More smiles, more laughs at my jokes even if some are bad and loads more eye contact. For me its a confidence boost. I know I smell good and it shows. Again, you must have confidence this is only a helping tool. Have I gotten laid yet? No. I don't expect this to get me laid. Its ultimately up to me to talk and form bonds with woman. Just knowing you smell good and are dressed nice goes a long way.

Four star rating because the pump spray either puts out a little bit or a lot. Hard to gauge but I'll adjust.
"

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-18-2018 6:36 AM
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2018 1:23 AM

Raw Chemistry. It just Rocks!!! The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!

Now with what your going for IMHO get something comforting and none aggressive. Maybe a unisex mone mix would be better? Something soft but not mushy? Something stern but not commanding?

Raw Chemistry is a HAIL MARY. But you can tell bye the way I use my walk I'm a lady's man!!! HAHA
05-19-2018 1:23 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-19-2018 5:18 AM

(05-19-2018 1:23 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  Raw Chemistry. It just Rocks!!! The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!

Now with what your going for IMHO get something comforting and none aggressive. Maybe a unisex mone mix would be better? Something soft but not mushy? Something stern but not commanding?

Raw Chemistry is a HAIL MARY. But you can tell bye the way I use my walk I'm a lady's man!!! HAHA

Just to clarify your review of the combo of LIIK and Raw chemistry. This reaction is not for all women It's about one woman...YOUR WiFE.

(05-19-2018 1:02 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  She loves and I mean loves L2K and Raw chemistry combo! Never had this much kino, DITH and the likes from her ( or anyone else) Just sheer madness! A lot of touchy feely I'm going to rape you vibe.

General statements and exaggerations mislead users into believing all women will love this combo. You only tested it on one woman and then stretched the statement to cover all women. When you say "The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!" but you only tried it on your wife...that is an extreme exaggeration.

Exaggeration is rampant here.

The sad part of all of this is that I am the only one calling this type of reporting out. I am also taking heat for saving the members here $69.50 (LIIK) + $29.90 (Raw Chemistry) =$99.40

So just keep in mind that your ringing review may cost someone $99.40 of wasted money on a combo that does not work...except on wives who already love you.

One test subject (your wife) is not enough to substantiate "The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!"

05-19-2018 5:18 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-23-2018 7:34 AM

For some things tested, your SO is more than n=1 because you know her well and can pinpoint precicely the changes.The difference is that the comfort factor is never a problem with your SO, and comfort is of huge importance.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-23-2018 7:34 AM

Share This Thread