Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raw Chemistry?
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Raw Chemistry?
05-23-2018 12:42 PM

(05-23-2018 7:34 AM)stefdude Wrote:  For some things tested, your SO is more than n=1 because you know her well and can pinpoint precicely the changes.The difference is that the comfort factor is never a problem with your SO, and comfort is of huge importance.

I've considered that factor and well...to that I say that it may be a myth or urban legend...of sorts.

There have not been any studies on the husband/wife relationship and pheromones. However, it has always been my hypothesis that:

1. Changes of old habits on the husbands part whether it be dress, scent or even outlook on life may trigger pleasant past memories/feelings in the spouse. It may also serve to refresh the relationship. Agree or disagree?

2. Androstenone (and products that contain high levels of Androstenone) is a stimulating catalyst in a male female relationship. When used with someone with whom you have already established sexual relations it can stimulate the target. Agree or disagree?

3. I believe that even with a placebo the man who has a changed attitude towards his wife may rekindle her old feelings. With a placebo he holds eye contact longer, speaks to her with more confidence, changes his body language so that he elicits old sensual passionate feelings. So that a placebo and a formula that does not work will elicit the same effect. He ends up having a sensual time with his wife. Agree or disagree?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-23-2018 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

05-25-2018 6:18 AM

(05-23-2018 12:42 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I've considered that factor and well...to that I say that it may be a myth or urban legend...of sorts.

There have not been any studies on the husband/wife relationship and pheromones. However, it has always been my hypothesis that:

1. Changes of old habits on the husbands part whether it be dress, scent or even outlook on life may trigger pleasant past memories/feelings in the spouse. It may also serve to refresh the relationship. Agree or disagree?

2. Androstenone (and products that contain high levels of Androstenone) is a stimulating catalyst in a male female relationship. When used with someone with whom you have already established sexual relations it can stimulate the target. Agree or disagree?

3. I believe that even with a placebo the man who has a changed attitude towards his wife may rekindle her old feelings. With a placebo he holds eye contact longer, speaks to her with more confidence, changes his body language so that he elicits old sensual passionate feelings. So that a placebo and a formula that does not work will elicit the same effect. He ends up having a sensual time with his wife. Agree or disagree?

1.Agree, but when I test I don't change anything else.
2.Agree
3.Agree, the same as #1

Personally, when I test I don't change anything else or my attitude.I consider what I see the raw effects of the formula.The comfort factor is the biggest change in my opinion.Sexual formulas work good, alpha formulas work good, attraction formulas have no effect.Androstadienone formulas work good.
Not every product of the above categories work and not all of them work the same, but believe me, due to our relationship she sometimes shares with incredible details what my presence (aka pheromones) is causing to her.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-25-2018 6:18 AM

jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2018 9:05 AM

(05-19-2018 5:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Just to clarify your review of the combo of LIIK and Raw chemistry. This reaction is not for all women It's about one woman...YOUR WiFE.

(05-19-2018 1:02 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  She loves and I mean loves L2K and Raw chemistry combo! Never had this much kino, DITH and the likes from her ( or anyone else) Just sheer madness! A lot of touchy feely I'm going to rape you vibe.

General statements and exaggerations mislead users into believing all women will love this combo. You only tested it on one woman and then stretched the statement to cover all women. When you say "The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!" but you only tried it on your wife...that is an extreme exaggeration.

Exaggeration is rampant here.

The sad part of all of this is that I am the only one calling this type of reporting out. I am also taking heat for saving the members here $69.50 (LIIK) + $29.90 (Raw Chemistry) =$99.40

So just keep in mind that your ringing review may cost someone $99.40 of wasted money on a combo that does not work...except on wives who already love you.

One test subject (your wife) is not enough to substantiate "The best go out and get laid combo I have used is L2K and Raw Chemistry!!"

Well lol I do where the combo around other women. I do leave the house with it on and do have social encounters with other women. So if you already have L2Kwhy not give Raw Chemistry a try with it? It is a crap shoot whether any combo will work for everyone in any situation.

I also just started mixing unscented M3X with Raw Chemistry.

Every woman that has smelled the scent of Raw Chemistry has complimented it. Even most men say they like that scent. Maybe it just has a good scent that projects the mones? I don't know but it seems to work really well for me.
05-29-2018 9:05 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-29-2018 11:14 AM

(05-19-2018 5:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Exaggeration is rampant here.

The sad part of all of this is that I am the only one calling this type of reporting out.

That's a negative.

I am here to call all bullshit.

The sad part is, these products cost pennies that are -none mixes.

Paradox, if we do not start mixing and sharing at the component level, there is not much use to explaining all of this over and over.

Pheromones are not the end all be all.

I think Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol unscented smells like wet dog.

I also never liked to results of mones in small doses.

-none mix without cops and some buffer ... Well it only attracts women who are looking to bone and are close to their period.

Mega mone doses can also jump start a womans cycle by a week. My gf HATES this.
05-29-2018 11:14 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2018 4:48 PM

(05-29-2018 9:05 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  So if you already have L2Kwhy not give Raw Chemistry a try with it?

Seems like an attempt to sell Raw C to members here. I'm not buying it for obvious reasons. I'm definitely not buying into your bullshit. Raw C is one of those bogus products commonly found on sex toy sites.
05-29-2018 4:48 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-29-2018 5:23 PM

Me neither

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-29-2018 5:23 PM

djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-29-2018 6:16 PM

...if you do not know what's in it.... Why buy it

This is where we were 4 years ago with the last fall of AD
05-29-2018 6:16 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

05-29-2018 7:01 PM

I stopped paying attention when Raw Chemistry was mentioned. That crap is as bad as Drew Ahmed's Pheromone Advantage.
05-29-2018 7:01 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-29-2018 7:05 PM

(05-29-2018 7:01 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I stopped paying attention when Raw Chemistry was mentioned. That crap is as bad as Drew Ahmed's Pheromone Advantage.

The key for me is when NEW POSTERS pop in raving about a particular product, and other NEW POSTERS jump in with their pompoms cheering their asses off! You can almost GUESS what's going on when they have about the same number of posts. Clapping

I COULD be RIGHT, and I COULD be WRONG. But that's my method, and I'm sticking with it!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 7:07 PM by MMM.)
05-29-2018 7:05 PM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-29-2018 8:37 PM

(05-29-2018 7:05 PM)MMM Wrote:  The key for me is when NEW POSTERS pop in raving about a particular product, and other NEW POSTERS jump in with their pompoms cheering their asses off! You can almost GUESS what's going on when they have about the same number of posts. Clapping

I COULD be RIGHT, and I COULD be WRONG. But that's my method, and I'm sticking with it!!!

Well when I ask for testers. Don't puss out.
05-29-2018 8:37 PM

Share This Thread