Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raw Chemistry?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Raw Chemistry?
05-29-2018 10:32 PM

(05-29-2018 8:37 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  Well when I ask for testers. Don't puss out.

As long as I've been playing with mones, I still don't have a clue. Go figure! There are BETTER TESTERS in here than I, as I have always been after the sex part of mones. And even though my body seems to be dead, my brain still gets boners. So I continue to play this game. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2018 6:21 AM by MMM.)
05-29-2018 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-20-2018 2:54 PM

Now here's something I've noted more than a few times while reading over the forums.

I'm very new to all of this, as are many others; hence why I'm asking this.

Whereas all the veterans here have gone through all the motions, tested everything, found quality products that they rely upon, etc; the newbies to the entire realm of pheromones, not just this site, can only go off of what they read and can find online.

Working online for a good portion of my day, I can attest how easy it is to be misled by good marketing. Let's face it, Ahmeds and RAW are backed by excellent marketing, thousands upon thousands of positive reviews, and the noted placebo effect can do wonders. Seeing thousands of positive verified purchaser reviews on trusted marketplace, such as Amazon, holds a lot more merit to the newbie than products that one has never heard of and cannot find any information on other than on the retailer's website and forums dedicated to the niche.

I've noted a few instances recently, and several others further back in the threads where somebody touts excellent results from a low-tier product and they are immediately crucified by the veterans, their reputation is lowered by others, and on some of those even chant 'ban him, ban him'.

Always present is somebody accusing the poster of selling the product. Do these companies truly send out folks to shill sell their products?

Being new, I probably don't know, so I'll ask:

Is this site really so prolifically populated with snake oil salesmen that such behavior is a knee-jerk reaction, or is it that all the regulars have heard that song and dance so many times that 'as soon as I heard X I stopped reading' is the standard fare?

I'm further confounded where the regulars here are always telling each other that product X or Y might not work for them and that they'll need to find the right product, coupled with the right chemistry, coupled with the right combination. However as soon as one of these 'mainstream' products are mentioned, the thought that it might work for some, but not others is abandoned in the haste to trounce the newbie. If everyone agrees that a product might work for me, but not you, or this other guy, how is the uninformed to know?

My opinion, for whatever its worth, is that these new folks start looking into these things, settle for a low-tier or even placebo product due to not wanting to invest more than $100 to see if it works out and then start misinterpreting each and every thing that happens to Raw or Dr. Ahmed's, or whatever hated-here-product is being mentioned.

I, for one, have tried the DR's product and found that the only thing that happened to me was that if I used a whole bunch of it all over my pulse points and under my nose that I became much more prone to flying off the handle at every little thing. I even thought about trying RAW, but didn't and came here, learned, studied, and ordered M3X (which still hasn't come in yet or my order even acknowledged by the company).

My whole point is that I, like many others, have come here to discover whether there is any veracity to the entire pheromone thing. I can fully see how others will try the mainstream stuff first.

I am also a firm believer in attitude, posture, and knowing how to interact with, and be successful with ladies. Many times the only thing holding somebody back from being noticed by women is the fact that they believe they have no chance. A placebo snake oil product might actually give them results...not because the product did anything, but because they actually believe that they are now different, unique, and will be successful.

I can fully understand how exasperated and annoyed all the regulars here must be hearing the same old mantra from johnny-come-lately's about Dr. Teeth's Raw Electric Maiden's Mayhem; but my entire point to all of this is that being a new addition to this community, it seems pretty harsh to pounce and destroy on each newbie that was gullible enough to be taken in by the sham artists that have stellar reviews, excellent marketing, and their own placebo effects.

Perhaps if I can truly become a positive and contributing member to this community I'll be casting stones along with everyone else, but having only been here a couple of days and looking for positive guidance and knowledge from those that have already walked this path, that instant demonizing of anyone that fell for the hype doesn't make it seem too welcoming.

My summary is that I'm positive many of you have done the same and then found the truth (hah! Pherotruth Pun!) and worked it all out.

Perhaps you vets might do better chuckling over us new people's folly and guiding us to the truth rather than casting stones. I'm not condemning, just observing.

Flame on!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2018 2:54 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-20-2018 3:26 PM

(07-20-2018 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Perhaps you vets might do better chuckling over us new people's folly and guiding us to the truth rather than casting stones. I'm not condemning, just observing.

Actually, the use of the word "better" implies a value judgement.

Perhaps you could alternatively spend time reading the forum, instead of writing long-winded posts right out of the gate; just an observation.Beach

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-20-2018 3:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-20-2018 3:37 PM

(07-20-2018 3:26 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Actually, the use of the word "better" implies a value judgement.

Perhaps you could alternatively spend time reading the forum, instead of writing long-winded posts right out of the gate; just an observation.Beach

Touche. Excellent quip!

Actually, I have read the forums, exhaustively on every topic that I am uncertain about. It is through that study that I noted the pattern in the aforementioned long-winded post right out of the gate.

But honestly, Mr. theLaw, had I merely posted something akin to "why are you guys always so down on everyone that tries RAW or Ahmed's?" would it have given any basis for my stance, or even made a single person attempt to see a newcomers point of view, despite their folly ?

Aside from that, your quip is both witty, succinct, and well done. I congratulate you on the perfect retort.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2018 3:37 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

07-20-2018 4:06 PM

(07-20-2018 3:37 PM)Gladen Wrote:  But honestly, Mr. theLaw, had I merely posted something akin to "why are you guys always so down on everyone that tries RAW or Ahmed's?" would it have given any basis for my stance, or even made a single person attempt to see a newcomers point of view, despite their folly ?

Let's look at an example:

This thread was started by member @Reipizarro, who, in his very first post on this forum asked :

Quote:Does anyone know of good pheromones i can buy that works for social and sexual tension arousal?

So this guy is asking for advice using a non-nonsensical phrase, which either means that he didn't proofread his post, or he has no clue how to ask the proper question in fluent English. In both cases, he needs more reading to move forward, which is the very advice he gets from other members. So what does he do.......

He posts again two days later in this thread with his review, which is met with a healthy dose of skepticism.

The vets here are vets for a reason. Perhaps taking some time to listen/read before giving everyone your newbie 2 cents would be a wise path moving forward. Do your homework, and then others will be happy to listen.

Best of luck!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-20-2018 4:06 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2018 3:04 AM

(07-20-2018 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Now here's something I've noted more than a few times while reading over the forums.

I'm very new to all of this, as are many others; hence why I'm asking this.

Whereas all the veterans here have gone through all the motions, tested everything, found quality products that they rely upon, etc; the newbies to the entire realm of pheromones, not just this site, can only go off of what they read and can find online.

Working online for a good portion of my day, I can attest how easy it is to be misled by good marketing. Let's face it, Ahmeds and RAW are backed by excellent marketing, thousands upon thousands of positive reviews, and the noted placebo effect can do wonders. Seeing thousands of positive verified purchaser reviews on trusted marketplace, such as Amazon, holds a lot more merit to the newbie than products that one has never heard of and cannot find any information on other than on the retailer's website and forums dedicated to the niche.

I've noted a few instances recently, and several others further back in the threads where somebody touts excellent results from a low-tier product and they are immediately crucified by the veterans, their reputation is lowered by others, and on some of those even chant 'ban him, ban him'.

Always present is somebody accusing the poster of selling the product. Do these companies truly send out folks to shill sell their products?

Being new, I probably don't know, so I'll ask:

Is this site really so prolifically populated with snake oil salesmen that such behavior is a knee-jerk reaction, or is it that all the regulars have heard that song and dance so many times that 'as soon as I heard X I stopped reading' is the standard fare?

I'm further confounded where the regulars here are always telling each other that product X or Y might not work for them and that they'll need to find the right product, coupled with the right chemistry, coupled with the right combination. However as soon as one of these 'mainstream' products are mentioned, the thought that it might work for some, but not others is abandoned in the haste to trounce the newbie. If everyone agrees that a product might work for me, but not you, or this other guy, how is the uninformed to know?

My opinion, for whatever its worth, is that these new folks start looking into these things, settle for a low-tier or even placebo product due to not wanting to invest more than $100 to see if it works out and then start misinterpreting each and every thing that happens to Raw or Dr. Ahmed's, or whatever hated-here-product is being mentioned.

I, for one, have tried the DR's product and found that the only thing that happened to me was that if I used a whole bunch of it all over my pulse points and under my nose that I became much more prone to flying off the handle at every little thing. I even thought about trying RAW, but didn't and came here, learned, studied, and ordered M3X (which still hasn't come in yet or my order even acknowledged by the company).

My whole point is that I, like many others, have come here to discover whether there is any veracity to the entire pheromone thing. I can fully see how others will try the mainstream stuff first.

I am also a firm believer in attitude, posture, and knowing how to interact with, and be successful with ladies. Many times the only thing holding somebody back from being noticed by women is the fact that they believe they have no chance. A placebo snake oil product might actually give them results...not because the product did anything, but because they actually believe that they are now different, unique, and will be successful.

I can fully understand how exasperated and annoyed all the regulars here must be hearing the same old mantra from johnny-come-lately's about Dr. Teeth's Raw Electric Maiden's Mayhem; but my entire point to all of this is that being a new addition to this community, it seems pretty harsh to pounce and destroy on each newbie that was gullible enough to be taken in by the sham artists that have stellar reviews, excellent marketing, and their own placebo effects.

Perhaps if I can truly become a positive and contributing member to this community I'll be casting stones along with everyone else, but having only been here a couple of days and looking for positive guidance and knowledge from those that have already walked this path, that instant demonizing of anyone that fell for the hype doesn't make it seem too welcoming.

My summary is that I'm positive many of you have done the same and then found the truth (hah! Pherotruth Pun!) and worked it all out.

Perhaps you vets might do better chuckling over us new people's folly and guiding us to the truth rather than casting stones. I'm not condemning, just observing.

Flame on!

As a member who's been active/inactive on here for the past 2 years, I have to agree with this post. In my observation, not stating its a fact, there seems to be a double standard when it comes to the vets here being more optimistic and lenient towards certain products that don't work for people compared to "outside commercial" mones that people try to bring up here. It does get shot down immediately and ridiculed for being a fake or crappy mone instead of it being due to user error or not testing it long or accurate enough. Only heard of Raw Chemistry from how shitty it is on this site but decided to finally look it up and there does seem to be some positive reviews on it, so I'm currently thinking why not give it a shot if I've given so many mones highly recommended from this site a chance that haven't necessarily worked for me. I'm assuming all the negative opinion on these commercial mones stem from vets who've actually tested the products but there's no reports on them. I have always read and taken other members recommendations and reviews seriously when considering a product. On my end, I guess the only thing to do would be to follow the popular opinion of testing for myself, regardless of the popular opinion of not wasting my money and time on a product like this Cool
07-23-2018 3:04 AM
Jiberjamer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 3:42 PM

I started using mones about 15 years ago with Alter Ego. In fact that's all I used for 10 years. It was good enough to get the job done. I mostly used it with my wife. With people I didn't know it was a bit rough around the edges, but I believe it helped me close some sales here and there.

Raw Chemistry is my everyday all day wear. Sometimes I spice it up with other vendors gear, usually XS or PT. I really love RC! It seems to be heavy in Androstadienone , Alpha Androstenol, Androsterone, and Androstenone. This one is rough around the edges too. It can intimidate younger or shy girls, and piss of insecure guys.

I see it all the time, when a girl gets hit with my cloud she will get Deer in the headlights, lots of smiles, playing with hair/flips, squeezing legs together, finding reasons to touch me and excusing themselves to the bathroom! Lol
It's alpha af and I get called sir, have people open doors for me, give me their places in line, free food and drinks every now and then, wife waits for my lead and wants me to make all the important decisions. Girls everywhere i regularly frequent, who used to treat me like trash or just invisible, now perk up, remember my name, want to talk with and be around/bump their bodies into/ lean against me. I had a girl I only see every couple weeks in passing, who is 20 years younger than my wife, tell me in front of my wife that she's been thinking about me!

So yeah, I'm gonna say it works. I'm glad there's all kind of different products to experiment with, but this remains my favorite.

After experimenting I found, to smooth out the rough edges it's best to add EpiRone and Beta Androstenol... and while some will disagree, I always put cops on my wrist. I see a huge boost in sexual attraction with cops, even from my wife.

Raw Chemistry also pairs excellently with Xist. Guaranteed imprint combo imho.
08-01-2018 3:42 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2018 4:12 PM

@jibberjabber, Im sure its magic. Its not like there arent any major plot holes in your narrative.
08-01-2018 4:12 PM

Jiberjamer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2018 8:33 PM

(08-01-2018 4:12 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  @jibberjabber, Im sure its magic. Its not like there arent any major plot holes in your narrative.

Have at it Sherlock! Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel superior. It works for me just like I said. Not as smooth as cohesion but way more kick than inner realm... I don't know you, I didn't attack anyone, just gave my honest review, but you come at me with sarcasm, insinuating I'm a liar. You have no class and aren't worth another second of my time.
08-01-2018 8:33 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2018 4:57 AM

Right, Im the asshole here. You claim to have 15 years of experience, but of course RC is the best. A girl 20 years younger than your wife said infront of her "Ive been thinking about you". That means you are 40 or older and yet more sensitive than an emo teenager. It doesnt add up. Not to mention that women dont do that. At this point Im not insinuating anything. Its obvious youre shilling for RC and bad at that.
08-02-2018 4:57 AM

Share This Thread