Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
12-18-2012 10:49 PM

AS3, hehe. Looks like you're not having a good day today. No Glace and trouble with HAX ordering, yikes.
12-18-2012 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-19-2012 6:52 AM

I've made 2 orders from AD, first order went according to plan, but the second order I only ever received half of, I ordered a bottle of glacé which turned up and a bottle of Androstanone 30ml at 20mcg per spray which never came, I emailed Chris 3 times with no reply so I gave up and admitted defeat, it's seems such a shame because I would love to make another order because I love the products but I don't want to pay for items I won't receive.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 7:40 AM by Blade.)
12-19-2012 6:52 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-19-2012 7:16 PM

(12-19-2012 6:52 AM)Blade Wrote:  I've made 2 orders from AD, first order went according to plan, but the second order I only ever received half of, I ordered a bottle of glacé which turned up and a bottle of Androstanone 30ml at 20mcg per spray which never came, I emailed Chris 3 times with no reply so I gave up and admitted defeat, it's seems such a shame because I would love to make another order because I love the products but I don't want to pay for items I won't receive.

Blade, please email [email protected] about this with "urgent by Chris Re: Pherotruth" as the header and I will make sure she takes care of you and make sure you get your missing items.

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 8:42 PM by Alpha Dream.)
12-19-2012 7:16 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-19-2012 10:17 PM

My rating? Hmmm....

The products are phenomenal.

I was a fan of LAL (still am kindof), but your products trump LAL in my honest opinion.

Your products are my favorite thus far.

I love the presentation of the products as well. When I look at my bottles, I feel like a Don. Like I have some next level cologne.

However, I emailed you and also gave you a call twice and did not hear back from you. I understand you are a busy man and I also understand the fact that you would taking time out of your day (I mean, come on...It's not like I can call the CEO of Goldman Sachs or McDonalds lol, but here we are with access to some bright minds, how could we not call and cross our fingers you will pick up lol) but I would've appreciated a call back or an email back.

I really wish you would participate more on the forum also. Your products are very multidimensional so it would be great to get some tips, advice, pick your brain etc etc.

Steve is really good at that. Being present with his side of the forum and he gives great insight and he adds a certain personality to his products. I know you 2 may lead 2 different lives, but when I see a post on your products page here on PT from a customer and you dont come in and SLAM DUNK the response OR even pitch in on a journal, makes me feel like I'm on a team with no captain lol.

I remember someone was talking about the possibility of cancer from pheromones and you stepped in and said you threw out a bad batch from China or something because it was not up to your standards. Yo. That blew me away that you valued your customers over making some money. I had more confidence in your company and products and your genius because you stepped in and dropped that SLAM DUNK. I was seriously blown away and I felt like the sh^t because I was wearing some super high quality product.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I feel like you should be fully present or don't be here at all lol.

I'm a follower of The 48 Laws of Power and one of the rules tell us to never be a Bearer of Bad News. I know I'm breaking one of the rules but I value you and your company. I value you as a person and I value whatever crazy stuff you have cooking in your kitchen and the mastermind behind it.

Your products are the sh%t and the fact that you are asking how to improve your company, thats sick....

I'll pitch in and help just because you helped improved the quality of my life!

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 10:18 PM by lifeisgood7.)
12-19-2012 10:17 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-19-2012 10:37 PM

and yes my first phero based lay was with Glace :-)

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
12-19-2012 10:37 PM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-19-2012 11:00 PM

(12-19-2012 10:17 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  I really wish you would participate more on the forum also. Your products are very multidimensional so it would be great to get some tips, advice, pick your brain etc etc.

Funny you shoud say that, and maybe its just a coincidence, but as I recall when Chris first became active on PheroTruth, back when we probably only had around 300 or 400 members and maybe 5,000 unique visitors a month or so, that's kind of when he told me his company took off.

With the track we're on now, we'll easily break 30,000 unique visitors this month and probably 1,600 members.

By my math that's around 6 times the traffic and 4 to 5 times the number of members, and if Chris' previous increase in business is any kind of indicator as to what future predications could be, well the math isn't that difficult!

And yes, without naming any other vendors in the Alpha Dream forum, other vendors that are or have been active on the forum have experienced the same sort of growth as Chris did when he bacame an active member here.

But, far be it for me to push any vendor to participate in the forum and reap the rewards you folks are ready to hand them. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-19-2012 11:00 PM
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2012 7:11 PM

Love the products I do have, but had a malfunction with the bottle of AM that resulted in almost all of it evaporating. All I have left is the silicone base it seems. The inner cap and stem broke loose which I sent a picture of into the support email.

I did get an email response thanking me for the picture and a statement saying the issues have now been corrected. Truthfully I was kind of expecting a replacement or at least a nice discount on another bottle since it was a malfunction. Emailed again but didn't get any further responses.

Again I really like the products and want to order more but was a bit put off by this.
12-23-2012 7:11 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-26-2012 1:51 AM

I ordered a couple of things during the Christmas sale and am pleased to report they shipped within 12 hours of payment.

When my package arrives I hope to see why Chris is the forum hero.
You too Amara !!! blowkiss

This thread highlights the need for better email support, that being the only real issue mentioned, and the only issue I had with A-D CS.
Continued forum participation from Chris surely couldn't hurt, unless he continues to reveal his secret recipes. (then be mad when people steal them)

After digging up some of the history with A-D vs AD and the lot I can honestly say I'm sorry to have participated in the trouble that inspired this thread.
I had no idea the tension that existed and rally stepped on a landmine.

I'm going to wait by the mailbox now !!!

EDIT
In the future, assuming vendors are concerned with honest feedback, polls would be more accurate if they included NEUTRAL as an option.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 1:56 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-26-2012 1:51 AM
pheromania
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:24 AM

(12-26-2012 1:51 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I ordered a couple of things during the Christmas sale and am pleased to report they shipped within 12 hours of payment.

So did I a few days ago, and have so far received nothing other than the automatic PayPal payment confirmation. No shipment confirmation, no answer to my unrelated fragrance question to Chris either. Lucky you!

To be fair, my previous order went smoothly, so I blame the Christmas chaos.

Average looking Caucasian male, 27 y.o. 1,86m. (6'1'').

Currently own:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf
PheromoneXS: CohesionXS
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 3:30 AM by pheromania.)
12-26-2012 3:24 AM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-26-2012 9:32 AM

I received the automatic USPS confirmation as well, but my order hasn't shipped out yet. It's definitely the Xmas chaos...
12-26-2012 9:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince