Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
12-16-2012 6:56 AM

I'm pretty satisfied and happy with Alpha Dream, I remember about a year ago I gave feedback about two bottles of Glace, 1 gone awry (stinky) and the other seemingly just completely ethanol like without mones and you actually told me to send them to Amara and to also include the cost of the postage so you could include everything in the refund

I ended up not sending the two bottles due to 1) Laziness 2) The fact that I also got them on discount and your other stuff worked well, and 3) You were nice about it and totally honest and willing

After using subsequent batches of your Glace I was starting to wonder if it was just me that couldn't gel with the newer versions of Glace and so I just shelved it.

I experienced about a month delay on last year's Black Friday blow out sale as well as some delayed correspondance, but I totally understood that because you were squashed with so many orders and I think you were handling some personal matters at that time. That was totally ok because, what the heck man, it was a LARGE SALE. People shouldn't expect too much when they're already getting awesome value. I know companies should deliver no matter what but yeah, I think people do need to learn how to cut some slack

Chris, after trying out so many products, you're one of the vendors with really excellent product, AM literally blows away many other products out there and your single molecules are really affordable (ps. a little feedback here, the batch of neno I bought previously seemed a little iffy tho, but no refund request on this haha)

I've started to grow to love LIIKv1 as a standalone product, replacing most of my layered mixes, I now alternate it with Wolf every other day as my work and social gathering mix.

The fact that you're willing to be transparent right out here is really applaudable.

I know its not easy running multiple businesses and having to deal with family stuff at the same time, but yeah dude, here's to many more awesome developments and improvements to come!BeerBeerBeer

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-16-2012 6:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-16-2012 12:45 PM

(12-16-2012 3:01 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I need the brutal truth. Take off the white gloves and hit me hard. No sugarcoat. No hurt feelings. Straight up hands down Truth...

How would you rate us in terms of the following:

- Shipping Time
- Response Time to Emails or Phone Calls
- Success or Failure in Response and Resolution of Issues
- Promise of and Promptness of Refunds or Returns
- Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- Anything Else you can think of?

How can we improve? What are we doing wrong? What are we doing right?

Without your feedback, we cannot evolve or improve for the better.

Thanks everyone for feedback.

Chris @ Alpha

- Shipping Time: I live on the east coast and all my orders have arrived in the 5-7 business days as stated on the site.

- Response Time to Emails or Phone Calls: I sent and email on my very first order because I didn't get the 24 hour response I read about in the F&Q on the site...and panicked, lol. I was new to pheromone companies and was afraid I'd been ripped off. To my utter surprise, Chris answered that email...what business owner answers customer emails? That response email was sent between 24-48 hours after my inquiry (reasonable to me as I figured 3 days would have been the real time to panic and that would definitely be the flag to say the site was bogus) and he reassured me everything was fine...my order was sitting in my mailbox 3 days later. I've sent other general inquiries and comments that were responded to in a timely fashion by Amara, (timely for me meaning within 1-3 business days). No complaints here.

- Success or Failure in Response and Resolution of Issues: When I had ordered Glace there had been a problem with leaky caps. It hadn't leaked enough to write in a complaint, but I had seen on the forum that other people were experiencing similar problems and how Chris had posted that they were being addressed. In my orders since then there has even been paperwork included stating that they were aware of the problem and checking the bottles before shipping and changing out the caps as necessary. I think that is a stellar example of how AD was "listening" and responding to us here.

- Promise of and Promptness of Refunds or Returns: 90 day - Money back guarantee...for ANY reason...is what made me comfortable to try ordering from them in the first place. I'm afraid this is not applicable to me though, as I've not yet had to use it.

- Customer Experience and Satisfaction: Whenever I've had special questions, I've used their comments section when ordering. I use this to request samples or for general inquiry. I have ordered all of the women's and unisex products and, because of their insight and generosity, I have been able to make choices of which products to purchase scented or unscented to suit me perfectly. I get that people want everything NOW, but I don't mind waiting for something good worth waiting for, lol, but so far all of my orders have arrived well within the time specified on the web site.

- Anything else you can think of?: I'm generally laid back and ok with just knowing that all the ducks are in a row and on their way. I'm surprised with all you do, and the few of you there are, that you strive for the turn around time that you do with ordering and shipping, and, at least for my part, you've consistently delivered on time or before. I adore LP and they state up front that turn around time can be as much as 2 weeks or more so I appreciate the effort it must take you to provide for your customers the way that you do. Your products are kick a$$ too Big Grin And I think it's great that you and other vendors are here and active on the forum. That just boggles my mind!!!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-16-2012 12:45 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-16-2012 1:51 PM

My experience so far with Alpha Dream -

I called Chris a few months back and left a voicemail. I had some questions for him and was considering a purchase of Glace.

I never heard back and tried calling him a few days late. This time, he was at his desk and picked up. He had never gotten my original voicemail. Anyway, we had a nice 10 or 15 minute chat where I told him some basic info about myself as well as my past experiences with mones. Part of this included some weird reactions from my boss from a different mone.

Anyway, he was great on the phone and really took the time to explain things to me. He even gave some possible theories as to why my boss reacted the way she did...and that wasn't even his product, but he still went out of his way to help try and figure it out! I greatly appreciated the owner of the company taking time out of their busy day.

I ended up ordering Glace and received it pretty promptly and it was well packaged, so no leakage.

If I had any kind of complaint, which I don't...but just to mention it: I asked for a few samples when I was on the phone with Chris and he kind of curtly told me it's one sample per bottle ordered. I ended up getting a Corpo sample with Glace and now I am going to be purchasing Corpo tonight during the December sale. So, I know the samples are hand filled and all, but maybe sending out an extra one here and there for customers who ask can lead to increased sales if the sample works well for them.
12-16-2012 1:51 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-16-2012 5:51 PM

my 2 cents,

chris's products were the first that worked for me and actually got me my first pheromone based lay. I have always receive my products right away and only once did i have a leak which was glace FB red dot but it was minor less then 5% leaked. So on that regard I can only give Alpha Dream & products a 5 star rating. I hope that everything gets sorted because depending on who you are a 70 dollar order could be just as important as someone making a $400.00 order depending on their economic status. Each order is equally important morally if not financially.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-16-2012 5:51 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

12-16-2012 5:54 PM

Call me super cynical but it's odd how closely the Christmas sale thread and this thread are posted together.
A attempt to influence member sentiment or holiday cheer predicted some time ago?
If the latter were true the sale should have been timed to allow things to arrive for christmas.

I find the black/white nature of this thread deceptive since I'd have preferred a neutral vote and others might too.
People rarely vote DOWN a vendor, then order for the Christmas sale.

Managing expectations says it all.
Promises will make you friends and failure to deliver will turn them to enemies.

People will not remember what you said.
People will not remember what happened.
People will remember how you made them feel.

The meat of the matter.
I first emailed six days after shipping my return. THE DAY AFTER A PACKAGE SENT TO A FRIEND NOT AWAY FROM YOU WAS DELIVERED.
Date: Tue, November 27, 2012 2:47 am
To: [email protected]

Hi Chris and or Amara.
My name is John and this is concerning order number 9306.
I returned it last week but in my sleep deprivation induced stupor I forgot to include an order number on the package. Opps.
I did however wrap the bottle in a bubble mailer with my name/address and a note in purple permanent marker.
I hope I haven't broken some return etiquette, I rarely return things purchased online as buying sight unseen is just part of the deal.
I really appreciate your generous return policy and regret having to do so since Glace gets such rave reviews. Alas, it was not to be and I've found heavy alpha mixes to suit me best.
I'm now shopping for the wife.
Is there something in the "Stand up for yourself woman" or "Shutup and do as I say" type for women? She is getting walked on at work and needs some gumption.
Some DRIVE, some dom gear and a whip and some write ups for all the insubordinate bitches. Does this exist?
Any lady swagger in a bottle?
I'd rather not get my money back, but something different instead. Thanks in advance and hold off the refund a bit ok? .......john........

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:24 PM
Subject: RE: Order Shipped # 9306

Hi John,

I would recommend Alpha Donna scented with "Under the Rose", this pheromone formula matches your description of a femme fatal. Under the Rose is fresh, floral, creamy, and sophisticated. You may also like Corporativo, this is suited for the work environment. It instills trust and confidence in the relationships of professional peers. It is a good ice breaker that helps to fortify a positive and strong first impression.

Sincerely,
Sasha

Date: Thu, November 29, 2012 7:01 am
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hi Sasha ! What a very femme fatal sort of name you have, soft and familiar yet mysterious and exotic sounding all at once!

Your Alpha Donna suggestion has been echoed by various other sources, infact it's so highly regarded that I would be foolish to discard such consistent advice.
Roses are far from her favorite so a different scent is in order.

I understand that tangerine dream is reasonably close to Curve, which she was wearing when we met. I think the safe bet is ....uh...safe lolz.

The Glace was only $39.50 and Alpha Donna is $59.50
How would you like me to handle the balance?

Alpha Donna in Tangerine Dream FTW !!

I would like to restate how thankful I am for AD's generous return policy and so far excellent customer service.
It is obvious why this company is so highly acclaimed in the pheromone world.

Thu, 29 Nov 2012 1310
Hi John,

You are a lovely writer, it is as if I have walked right into beautiful peotry. We would be happy to exchange the Glace for Alpha Donna scented with Tangerine Dream. Please send a money order of $20.00 along with the bottle of Glace to:ADPT PO BOX 290 Orangevale, CA 95662 and we will send the requested item to you. Thank you for choosing Alpha Dream, many blessings to you and yours.

Sincerely,
Sasha

Date: Thu, November 29, 2012 5:47 pm
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Dearest Sasha,

I sincerely hope that you are a Sasha like your avatar on PheroTruth and not a Sasha like Borat.
If the latter is the case then kindly keep me in the dark.

I have already sent the Glace on 11-21
My first message details my incompetence in return procedures, surmise to say I forgot to label it with the order #.
My note also requested a refund as it was before I thought of Alpha Donna.
In short I fear I've made a bit of a mess.

I forgot AD used CC checkout instead of PP, as I had intended to PP the balance.

Hmmm.....

Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12034
Hi John ,

It seems I'm showing some signs of holiday madness. In trying to settle our clients requests, I've confused myself again. I do apologize, I will be speaking to Chris and Amara today to complete your order for one bottle of Alpha Donna tangerine scent (excellent choice). I'll contact you via email today and give you and update concerning this order. Stay toasty, warm wishes from Alpha Dream.

Sincerely,
Sasha

Ps. You shall be kept in the dark ;)

Notice she said TODAY which implies to me that I will get a reply TODAY.
5 DAYS WITHOUT A PEEP

Meanwhile back at the ranch I'm starting to sweat.

Date: Tue, December 04, 2012 2:12 am
EMAIL TITLED "DECIDED TO GIVE THE BALL A SHOVE"

Well Sasha I'm going to be late if I didn't get my ass moving here so I went ahead and ordered a bottle of Alpha Donna in jasmine.
I chose priority mail and hope it arrives before the 8th, damn we've cut it close.

I suppose this simplifies the Glace return back to refund status. Next time I return anything I'll be sure not to cheap out on delivery confirmation.

Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: RE: Hey Sasha I decided to give the ball a shove on # 9306

Hi john,

We have returned funds back to you via PayPal in the amount of $39.50 for order #9306 Fast Burn Glace. I will also issue a return of funds for order #9612 duplicate order of Alfa Donna w/ Jasmine Nights scent. You should receive confirmation for both returns by email. Your order #9614 is still being processed for you, Thank you for placing your order with us, we appreciate you.

Sincerely,
Sasha

Well now that I had managed to have $39.50 + 64.50+ 64.50 on the CC all at the same time she was quick to take notice. Give rose

Had I not ordered on 12-4 I'm quite sure another week would have been wasted.
Her gift (that I intended to use as an introduction to pheromones) arrived with less than 24 hours to spare.
All in all being patient with your company made a gift arrive the day before the event which is cutting it far to close for my taste.

I try very hard not to pester vendors and only make contact proportional to their profit margin. Discount vendors a;most never get contacted.
AD is not a discount vendor and I still only mailed due to time constraints.

Since Mark something to say I'll add this.

(12-16-2012 9:32 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You know John, I'm curious:

Have you actually ordered from Chris? Per your post in his sales thread apparently not. So, then who are you to say whether his service sucks or not?

This is the second time in just a couple of weeks when you've jumped on the bandwagon to bash sombody where you had no bone to pick in the fight.
The world does not revolve around Chris's sale thread.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-...0#pid70440

and this https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-B-or...s-it-exist

Unfortunately I can't post a review since she knows it cost $65 so she refuses to use more than 1/2 spray.
Knowing the price ruined the gift. Scout
SEE NEXT QUOTE
(12-16-2012 9:32 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And Chris, I knew without a doubt that the statement you made about the $500 purchase was going to come back to bite you in the ass.

In this economy, $500 may seem like a few drops in the bucket to you, but to many people on the forum it may represent a week or more of hard work.
Ya think?
I don't normally get mad when people say stupid things on the internet but that REALLY pissed me off.
SEE PREVIOUS QUOTE

(12-16-2012 9:32 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  As for Mark's posts, ....... but then his posts went from wanting to fix it to being intent on bashing you and causing harm. And believe me, we noticed!
This is true as can be and I can honestly say I'm sorry to have participated in that thread except this post which was tongue in cheek
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mmmm-What-...2#pid69942

You know folks I'm honestly trying to contribute to this place.
Rubbing all kinda theoretical beta pitstank all over myself and marching around like I own the place to see if people buy it.

I have a journal, and I'm extremely candid.
Anyone who's willing to
(12-07-2012 8:13 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  use the search function !!
can see many loooong posts.
When you see me make a short post assume it's pure cynicism.

To close this insane post I'll say this.
I will now treat orders to AD identically to orders from HK vendors.
I will order FAR ahead of time, try not to email or use too many words, and only buy when they have a sale.

Which is now. Whistle3

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-16-2012 5:54 PM

12-16-2012 5:59 PM

(12-16-2012 5:51 PM)as33156 Wrote:  my 2 cents,

chris's products were the first that worked for me and actually got me my first pheromone based lay. I have always receive my products right away and only once did i have a leak which was glace FB red dot but it was minor less then 5% leaked. So on that regard I can only give Alpha Dream & products a 5 star rating. I hope that everything gets sorted because depending on who you are a 70 dollar order could be just as important as someone making a $400.00 order depending on their economic status. Each order is equally important morally if not financially.

Very well said on all points.

Your singing the praises of Glace are what spurred my original purchase.
I wanted what you had, in a bottle.

However we started in different places IRL, I guess it makes sense that we ended up in different places with Glace.

EDIT on post above I should have said 4 days not 5.
My definition of which day it is gets scrambled by working 3rd shift.
my math puts it at 98 hours or 4 days 2 hours

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 1:00 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-16-2012 5:59 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-17-2012 3:30 AM

Just between you and me Jon I don't hold anything against you..

Im not trying to manipulate anything, since the December sale was planned and talked about for some time now.. The reason I launched it last night was so that it was timed for customers to order in time for Christmas, and I had only 4 days left before flying to NY for the holidays, so I wanted to be here to help with Amara's workload before I fly east.

p.s. Amara is my gf, the one who ships all your retail orders.

- Chris
12-17-2012 3:30 AM

12-17-2012 3:50 AM

Just between you and me Chris you posted that in the thread. facepalm

EDIT but nothing removed

Once again a friend here has brought to my attention that Chris is self described autistic.
I find myself perhaps somewhere in aspergers territory, although I had only mentioned it once in a PM, since I shy away from the self diagnosis crowd.
Perhaps if Chris really doesn't hold whatever it is against me, then he can help me enlighten myself.

My predisposition towards literal interpretations has been a particular handicap.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 6:20 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-17-2012 3:50 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-17-2012 9:16 AM

I have never had anything but great service from AD. One time the shipping was not done within the usual two days but that was done within the week and that was during a time that was very busy.

Furthermore, if Chris does not answer when I call, he always calls back with 24 hours.

No complaints whatsoever!

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 9:20 AM by Bosshank.)
12-17-2012 9:16 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-17-2012 4:39 PM

(12-17-2012 3:50 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Just between you and me Chris you posted that in the thread. facepalm

EDIT but nothing removed

Once again a friend here has brought to my attention that Chris is self described autistic.
I find myself perhaps somewhere in aspergers territory, although I had only mentioned it once in a PM, since I shy away from the self diagnosis crowd.
Perhaps if Chris really doesn't hold whatever it is against me, then he can help me enlighten myself.

My predisposition towards literal interpretations has been a particular handicap.

Well first of all Jon, you get a lot better results with people when you don't come off as abrasive or condescending. These are life skills that every aspie has to develop through time and experiences.

Search for "take the aspie quiz" - the thread links to a site which will ask you 150 questions (be truthful!) and it will show all of your mental strengths and week eases, and weather they are asperger-like or neurotypical traits.

Usually most traits which lean toward aspergers, will be amazingly powerful strength. Aspies like us tend to obsess on a few narrow areas of study and career. For me the strongest was neuro/bio/organic chemistry, and thus I put forth the products of obsessive studies of the subject(s), to innovate and create the pheromones you all love and enjoy.

Try it out John, see how the brain map looks to you.

Autism spectrum disorder is a gift, not a curse. Use it to create brilliant products which help to make the world a better place, donate to those in need where you can; help people. Ke kind and loving --- this is where you will learn empathy.

Take care John, feel free to call me sometime if you need more info.

Chris @ Alpha
12-17-2012 4:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince