Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Was your experience positive or negative overall?
Negative.
Positive.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rate Alpha Dream Service
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Rate Alpha Dream Service
02-12-2013 6:22 PM

So I was about, AGAIN, to check out from AD site.

But it couldn't went through, I thought, damn what's up with that? The site asks to choice shipping etc, which I did.

Problem, the site proclaim FREE shipping, but in the checking out process, it added $10 for shipping. So I thought, what's up with that, forget it.
02-12-2013 6:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-15-2013 11:35 AM

(02-12-2013 6:22 PM)empereur Wrote:  So I was about, AGAIN, to check out from AD site.

But it couldn't went through, I thought, damn what's up with that? The site asks to choice shipping etc, which I did.

Problem, the site proclaim FREE shipping, but in the checking out process, it added $10 for shipping. So I thought, what's up with that, forget it.

Hi empereur, see below for Chris' explanation on international shipping (from another thread) -

(01-18-2013 9:10 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  It is important to note that we no longer offer free shipping to international destinations due to this bug that we couldn't work out. The free shipping option lately had not been showing up as an option for orders more than $75 or not, and since we had to return the $15 in shipping and pay for the cost of shipping at $15, we were losing $30 per order like this.

Aplogies for doing away with the free shipping internationally; we may reinstate this option once we are able to make it work in the shopping cart.

I appreciate member's patronage very much, and truly apologize for this change of policy (for now).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Chris @ Alpha
02-15-2013 11:35 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-02-2013 4:42 AM

I placed my order yesterday. Called to see if it was shipped... Got an answer every time ( this is a plus ) Was a nice friendly lady. I chose Priority shipping... I didn't order any singles so hopefully It's shipped out today... As long as I get my stuff by Friday I am happy. Even if it doesn't work for me... Just having it arrive by or before Friday will make me a repeat customer. Loving this site and reading people's success stories got me amped

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-02-2013 4:42 AM
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-02-2013 9:00 AM

I wanted to show Alpha Dream some love on their service on my first order from them.

This is a detailed account just so people can know what to expect and/or compare experiences.

I placed my order with them for a bottle of Glace & requested an LIIK scented sample and used the exact language from Six's Newbie Order Guide...NOTE: in retrospect you probably should have indicate the EXACT scent you want, luckily I got the scent I wanted.

Placed the order at about 9:15 Eastern US time on a Monday morning, got a confirmation email less than 30 mins after my placed order and an order processing email about 6 hours later.

I paid 5 extra bucks for 2-3 day shipping (I needed the order for a Saturday Night out). By 5pm Eastern US on Wednesday I received a shipping confirmation & tracking number.

I got home on Friday evening to one of those "Sorry We Missed You" notes, from a missed delivery attempt, meaning if I was home I would have had my order. Luckily I was able to just go to the post office Sat Morning and pick it up no problem.

Their packages are protected VERY well. I was surprised to see they even used the orange "fragile" sticker for my full bottle of Glace. Plenty of bubble wrap, and even the bubble wrap had some sort of adhesive on it to make sure everything was packed in and stayed well protected.

Their containers are sturdy, well put together and user friendly. I wanted to pour some Glace in an old to go bottle, and it was not difficult to unscrew the top, but again gave plenty of safety and resistance. Also, I'll say that the bottles are pretty nice too. I've got no problem leaving them on my dresser without shame. Simple, understated, and clean looking.

I requested a sample of scented LIIK with my order. Although I did not receive any sort of confirmation on whether or not it would be included, and I was a bit nervous it would not be, when I opened up the package, there it was, waiting for me.

I've also got to praise the sample vials. The vial topper is very secure. Can be a little hard to remove at times, but when you're talking about liquid in a small container, better safe than sorry- no complaints. I ended up tucking the vial between a some dollars in my wallet for use later in the night. And after 4 hours in my wallet, which was in my back pocket it survived, intact, no cracks and without a single spill.

Great job, Alpha Dream! I look forward to placing my next order.
04-02-2013 9:00 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-04-2013 1:11 AM

Excellent customer service. Everytime I called someone answered and was able to assist me. I probably got on their nerves constantly checking on my order before the standard 24-48hr shipping time after order ( I didn't know ) Yet it was shipped 24hrs after order and when I called they provided me with the tracking #. I must say as an American ordering for the first time the customer service is great... As for the product I will find out in a few days.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-04-2013 1:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 4,653 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 1,272 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,643 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 2,221 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 19,403 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince