Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question to Possess/Nude and AM
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 73 posts

Star Question to Possess/Nude and AM
03-26-2012 8:50 AM

Hello everyone!

I have a question and hope this was not asked a 100 times beforeScratch_one-s_head

I'm 19, caucasian, neither fat nor ripped (something in between) and nearly 6" tall.
I'm going to buy something from Liquid Alchemy soon and wanted to ask first:
I've had some good results with AV and also some few with NA. I want to order Possess and Nude again, my question is now:
Should I rather order Possess Alpha / Nude Alpha or the normal versions?

Would it be possible to order the normal versions and androstenone in addition (correct me if this isn't the alpha molecule that Garry added to Nude / Possess to make the alpha versions)?

I've heard the whole alpha-thing can intimidate younger girls, which leads me to my second question: I think this could be the reason why AM isn't working for me... Is this possible, or am I using it wrong?

EDIT: Before I forget: Wingman Xtreme or Wingman Black Label? Don't want to order both, they are quite expensive...

greets

Alex Smoke

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 8:58 AM by captain_alex.)
03-26-2012 8:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
754 thanks in 280 posts

RE: Question to Possess/Nude and AM
03-26-2012 9:15 AM

Wingman black label will truly give you the VIP or Rock Star status with the guys, with women it hits very slowly, need to be around them for a long time and then almost resist wanting to open them until late and then it seems to hit them hard. As Pago mentioned, you have to kind of be laid back, cool and almost with a "yeah I see you looking at me, but I really am not that interested at the moment." It has been one that has gotten me many free drinks for the guys, a lot of attention and the hits that it has caused with the women have been late at night after being around them, but not really paying them much attention until an hour or so before closing time and letting them almost come open me, then stepping in and starting the conversation with them.

I did wear it with HS Friday night this past weekend, but the bar was so packed that I never really could find any one place to spend much time and it did not have as profound an effect. I think it works a lot better in a small pub type setting and not a crowded bar or club that you are constantly moving around. Now I will say that a very cute little 20 something year old brunette did come by and tell me that she loved my attire for the evening and really enjoyed the two songs I sang. She was being pulled along by several friends including one pissed off looking young guy that kept trying to come back and grab her hand.

So, out of the several times that I have worn Wingman black, this was probably the least effective night and I think it directly correlated to the environment and crowded nature of it.
03-26-2012 9:15 AM
Thanks given by idontknow
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1084 thanks in 314 posts

03-26-2012 9:26 AM

I think you've got it right that the alpha versions of Nude and Possess are the same formula but with more androstenone.

As for intimidating younger girls, I'm 20 at university so my targets are 18-22. I have found in the day time your best bet is products like Corpo and Wolf, higher in androsterone and with other beautifying chemicals. When it comes time for night clubs I find androstenone to be really effective, probably due to the lowered inhibitions alcohol provides. Products like New Pheromone Additive and AV are winners in these environments. Androstadienone is always a good addition for attraction, hopefully you're one of the blessed people that don't get the depressive effects after being exposed to it too long.
03-26-2012 9:26 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3795
Thanks received:
2276 thanks in 677 posts

03-26-2012 10:23 AM

(03-26-2012 8:50 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  Would it be possible to order the normal versions and androstenone in addition (correct me if this isn't the alpha molecule that Garry added to Nude / Possess to make the alpha versions)?
That's what i did with Nude, and i got some nice hits.

I've heard the whole alpha-thing can intimidate younger girls, which leads me to my second question: I think this could be the reason why AM isn't working for me... Is this possible, or am I using it wrong?
Could be the case, could be that you are using it wrong. I found AM works best after like 2 hours and in a climate that's not too cold. It was AWESOME in a swimming bath/Jacuzzi.

EDIT: Before I forget: Wingman Xtreme or Wingman Black Label? Don't want to order both, they are quite expensive...
From my limited testing Wingman Black Label is pretty good. Idk about WM Xtreme.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
03-26-2012 10:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 14 2,245 04-22-2015 1:32 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage
Thumbs Up Nude alpha vs. Possess catatm83 2 681 08-24-2014 8:00 PM
Last Post: Pheroman