Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude alpha vs. Possess
catatm83
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

Thumbs Up Nude alpha vs. Possess
08-24-2014 3:19 AM

Possess:
My best friend is 18, I'm 21 but look much older, she is very hot (10/10), best friends for 2 years and she doesn't do anything without telling me. She is in a relationship and VERY comfortable with sex. She sees me somehow like a father but doesn't mind if I touche here in an sexual way. BUT she never initiate anything. With NA (2 drops) + 30mcg Dienone she is slightly more physical (touching hands) but with Possess (4 drops) is much better, this time she takes the initiative, is very happy, we have a very good time. I think NA is not congruent with me, too much alpha. Possess is more a protector alpha which is congruent with our relationship.

Nude Alpha + Dienone:
I used NA (2 drops) + 30mcg Dienone on other 5 girl (17-22 years old) and it works wonderful on 4 of them, they stick to me and never let go, but NOT with my best friend lol, this is wired!

The Possess is from a sample, should I order Possess or regular Nude, what do you think? I read the reviews, some members think Nude is the same as Posses but much stronger.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 3:21 AM by catatm83.)
08-24-2014 3:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2100
Thanks received:
3006 thanks in 1364 posts

RE: Nude alpha vs. Possess
08-24-2014 12:49 PM

(08-24-2014 3:19 AM)catatm83 Wrote:  Possess:
My best friend is 18, I'm 21 but look much older, she is very hot (10/10), best friends for 2 years and she doesn't do anything without telling me. She is in a relationship and VERY comfortable with sex. She sees me somehow like a father but doesn't mind if I touche here in an sexual way. BUT she never initiate anything. With NA (2 drops) + 30mcg Dienone she is slightly more physical (touching hands) but with Possess (4 drops) is much better, this time she takes the initiative, is very happy, we have a very good time. I think NA is not congruent with me, too much alpha. Possess is more a protector alpha which is congruent with our relationship.

Nude Alpha + Dienone:
I used NA (2 drops) + 30mcg Dienone on other 5 girl (17-22 years old) and it works wonderful on 4 of them, they stick to me and never let go, but NOT with my best friend lol, this is wired!

The Possess is from a sample, should I order Possess or regular Nude, what do you think? I read the reviews, some members think Nude is the same as Posses but much stronger.

It might be that the Nude Alpha has too much androstenone for her. It is also possible that she just likes the Possess scent. Bottom line- whatever works, use it!

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-24-2014 12:49 PM
Thanks given by catatm83
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4616
Thanks received:
3817 thanks in 1417 posts

RE: Nude alpha vs. Possess
08-24-2014 8:00 PM

(08-24-2014 12:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It might be that the Nude Alpha has too much androstenone for her. It is also possible that she just likes the Possess scent. Bottom line- whatever works, use it!

Possess is much more fun vibe than nude and na.
NA starts to get a bit serious, at that age serious is not good, she just wants fun.
So either try less or go for nude or possess imo.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-24-2014 8:00 PM
Thanks given by catatm83

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha roll on dosage Slocumpokum 5 816 09-06-2016 1:22 AM
Last Post: avi
  Nude Alpha Vs CJ's (XIST, LoveBoat, Taboo) dsouza 32 8,249 08-20-2016 11:27 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Nude Alpha: Gel or Oil RTBoss 14 1,451 08-08-2016 10:41 PM
Last Post: jb20
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 829 11-26-2015 1:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros
  Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae? Travico 17 2,364 11-10-2015 6:50 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister