Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these?
01-19-2017 9:27 AM

(01-19-2017 5:39 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Yes, as said, Icebreaker sounds legit and addition of Epoxy is a sure sign of Chris being the formulator (older discontinued stuff from LoveScent featued that as well).

This Pureguilt-company leaves me speculating that it is another SteveO company (because shipping to US and Europe are priorituzed) and not mayn other would have that range of molecules especially featured in the woman blend:
Estratetraenone, Estratriene, Androstenetrione

Also, the male product "Success" features Dhea-S, Beta-Androstadienol and -Etrione. I think only Thundr and Steve have those at their disposal and Thundr likes to use -Etrione but also Androsterone-S, which is left out here, while SteveO uses Dhea-S in many blends ...

HAX I don't think is a possibility given the limited customer service provided there...

I suspect it is another PheroXS-ofshoot just like liquidpheromones .... the webdesign and so forth ... or Phertest from HouseofPheromones has entered the business

This is where the real money is made in this industry.

Guys buy a bottle. Might be fake....might not. Works for some, but not others........and then most don't return it.

$$$

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-19-2017 9:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-03-2017 10:41 PM

Mr. CEO

Did one roll up, and one roll down on each forearm. That makes four total forearm length rolls. Smells classy and I like it. I had increased verbal fluidity, my speech was coming out clearer and more articulate. I'm at home with my parents. My dad was acting less buddy buddy. No notable difference from my mom. I feel a strong alpha presence, similar to what TUSC does but more assertive, dominant, less nice with this on me. I think to myself, this feels like a popular in high school vibe. At one point, the baseline behavior would have been banter from my dad but that never came and he went to another room. After that, I decided to wash off the rolls as the dosage must be too high.....I want the banter back!!!!

TIL; 4 forearm length rolls of Mr. CEO maybe too much. Feel a strong alpha presence with Mr. CEO. Findings to be confirming before being considered conclusive.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-03-2017 10:41 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2017 4:23 AM

Who is "John from Pureguilt" if I may ask? Anybody known before among phero-enthusiasts?
02-04-2017 4:23 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-05-2017 12:23 PM

One swipe of Mr. CEO on each forearm. One of the swipes was kind of dry so I added another inch.

Went to a make up store to buy a gift card. This gives me a very strong presence and it feels that everyone can feel me walking in from a mile away. The closest I can compare it to is Titan in terms of presence enhancement, but it is more serious. I was in and out in less than five minutes, but it felt like all the women there were very well aware I was in there. Interacted with a girl who was probably 18, and she was friendly as could and there was a stronger sexual tension. A woman in her 50s checked me out at the register. This was very smooth and went well. She joked around a bit. She misheard me saying "$25" for the gift card as $45. When the time came to put my card in, I corrected her and she said "The 80's were loud" LOL

Strong alpha presence enhancement. I like it as it feels a lot like my own vibe. It doesn't seem intimidating at two swipes with younger girls.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 12:53 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-05-2017 12:23 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-06-2017 10:20 AM

(02-04-2017 4:23 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Who is "John from Pureguilt" if I may ask? Anybody known before among phero-enthusiasts?

Hi! My name is Big John. I'm a rep for pureguilt. Here is where it gets confusing. There are 3 of us that are part of pureguilt: John(the owner), Johnny(his assistant), and myself( you guessed it, another John. Haha)
We have been building pureguilt over the past 9 months or so. I have very limited knowledge of pheromones so I'm here to learn as much as to help out with any questions any one may have. What I do not know, I will find out from John(the owner).
John(the owner) has been involved in pheromones since 2009. We just recently open the pureguilt.com website. I have repped for John for approximately 4 years in other ventures. We are very excited to have you all test our pheromones and give feedback.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 10:47 AM by Big John.)
02-06-2017 10:20 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-06-2017 11:18 AM

(02-06-2017 10:20 AM)Big John Wrote:  Hi! My name is Big John. I'm a rep for pureguilt. Here is where it gets confusing. There are 3 of us that are part of pureguilt: John(the owner), Johnny(his assistant), and myself( you guessed it, another John. Haha)
We have been building pureguilt over the past 9 months or so. I have very limited knowledge of pheromones so I'm here to learn as much as to help out with any questions any one may have. What I do not know, I will find out from John(the owner).
John(the owner) has been involved in pheromones since 2009. We just recently open the pureguilt.com website. I have repped for John for approximately 4 years in other ventures. We are very excited to have you all test our pheromones and give feedback.

Sweet. I'm glad to see another vendor get active on the board and hope to see some awesome blends coming from Pureguilt.

/bro-science

02-06-2017 11:18 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-06-2017 11:35 AM

(02-06-2017 11:18 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Sweet. I'm glad to see another vendor get active on the board and hope to see some awesome blends coming from Pureguilt.
John actually wanted me to start a thread asking you guys which Phermone blends you would like to see offered so we can create some real cool new products.
02-06-2017 11:35 AM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2017 7:58 AM

Can we know how he was involved with pheromone since 2009?

When you said "involved", it can means a lot of things like for example:
-my wife has used pheromone since 2009 so I'm involved even it's not my experience
-I used pheromone a lot since 2009 from 5 different companies including my own mixes.

I'm trying to understand, thanks.
02-07-2017 7:58 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-07-2017 8:05 AM

(02-06-2017 10:20 AM)Big John Wrote:  Hi! My name is Big John. I'm a rep for pureguilt. Here is where it gets confusing. There are 3 of us that are part of pureguilt: John(the owner), Johnny(his assistant), and myself( you guessed it, another John. Haha)

Big John
Little John
Owner John

How's that sound?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-07-2017 8:05 AM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2017 8:21 AM

Paradox you could at least give him the benefit of the doubt, don't you think?
02-07-2017 8:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend Big John 31 11,025 07-30-2018 9:45 PM
Last Post: Big John