Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these?
01-02-2017 10:54 AM

(01-02-2017 4:24 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Ingredients read like it is formulated by Chris from Alpha Dream, should be legit, esppecially with Epoxy in it. And it's actually fair priced for the mones included.

Sounds like Holy Grail from HAX.

Much more money in marketing a mediocre product than in selling high-level complex formulas.Big boss

Although, to be fair, this mix could be legit, but we would never have enough members purchase it to know for sure.Idea

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-02-2017 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-04-2017 11:59 AM

INCOMING!!!!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 12:06 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
01-04-2017 11:59 AM
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2017 10:19 PM

lol the Warning on Classic Man is just sweet...

WARNING: Before purchasing our Classic Man Eau de Pheromone you should be aware that we are not responsible in the event women aimlessly follow you around like little puppy dogs, become overly angry and territorial due to the overwhelming attention you receive, or make up bogus stories to get in your pants. You’ve been warned!
Sarcastic blum
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 10:21 PM by Cr4ckZ.)
01-07-2017 10:19 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-10-2017 2:16 AM

Put the images and some reviewing in that link so it doesn't auto load in case you're on a phone.

1 to 10 ratings

Shipping packaging 1/10: So conspicuous, the logo doesn't help. A quick google of "Pureguilt" and their site is up there #1.

Product packaging 8/10: I like the tube, it can be useful to store things or put it in my gym bag. The glass roll on bottle feels stiff enough that it should go in the gym bag without problem. I keep plastic bags to put my wet clothes in after a workout/shower and put my glass bottles in the pouch with the plastic bags so they act like a buffer. Take off the pureguilt sticker from the carboard tube.

The scent of Mr. CEO 10/10: I like it. I think it smells like a polo scent.

The scent of Successfull: 7/10: I think this is what the classic rich old guy smells like. It reminds me of wealth. At 24, it is not emotion I want tied to my scent (more lively fun and youthful) but to call the product successfull and for the smell to match the product name so strongly - props. Just not a scent to my pallette but a scent that would appease others

I picked this up from my mailbox on the way to the gym....so I was given the gym as a testing ground. The roller bottle was happy to disperse but that is probably because it is a full bottle. Don't see dosage recommendations anywhere so I went with an up down on my forearm. I did not get dirty looks from the men at the gym like I did when I wore one spray of androtics Androstenone at 250 nanograms at the gym.

Self effects: Confidence, feel a larger presence (similair to Titan, but not as big), swagger. I was walking with a step that said confidence as I left the gym floor to go to the locker room. This is different from the post workout swagger I usually walk with.

Lifted weights for 55 minutes today and got a good sweat in the free weight area of the gym. Hung around the same people for 20-30 minutes. Side note: T-150 makes my workouts last longer than they would with pre workout alone. Have you ever had the respect hits where guys walk by you and they try to stay away? Like "I'll stay back. This guy isn't playing" kind of interactions even without saying a word? I got two guys pass by me emminating the same emotion.

The normal eye contact and exchange of checking each other out from the girls. Nothing out of the ordinary.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 2:20 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
01-10-2017 2:16 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-11-2017 3:05 PM

(01-10-2017 2:16 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  The normal eye contact and exchange of checking each other out from the girls. Nothing out of the ordinary.

[*cough*] Ripoff! [*cough*] [*cough*].

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-11-2017 3:05 PM

RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2017 3:36 PM

It's seems like it's not Mones for sex attractions..
"Mr. CEO" and "Successfull" sounds like Mones for office and work areas,,
is to early to say is Ripoff???confused
Banditt, Please keep testing a littlebit more on different surroundings and keep reporting,,
I was very close to order some,, but need to know more first Smile

thanks!
01-11-2017 3:36 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2017 4:33 PM

Yes BDB, Looking forward to your testing of CEO in
work setting.

This part got me interested

Have you ever had the respect hits where guys walk by you and they try to stay away? Like "I'll stay back. This guy isn't playing" kind of interactions even without saying a word? I got two guys pass by me emminating the same emotion.

This was the effect I got from the A314 earlier Rev32

Cheers
E
01-11-2017 4:33 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-11-2017 4:51 PM

(01-11-2017 4:33 PM)excalibur Wrote:  Yes BDB, Looking forward to your testing of CEO in
work setting.

This part got me interested

Have you ever had the respect hits where guys walk by you and they try to stay away? Like "I'll stay back. This guy isn't playing" kind of interactions even without saying a word? I got two guys pass by me emminating the same emotion.

This was the effect I got from the A314 earlier Rev32

Cheers
E

Yeah I get that feeling from TUSC and A314 from 3-4/2016. I don't expect to wear this in the nightlife anytime in the next 6 months as I have Titan, AV, and something custom to use during those nights.

School starts at the end of January so I'll bring these around into group environments a week or two after it starts (have to warm them back up with Wolf - what they're familiar with). I work from home full time currently and there isn't a lot of people to influence here haha.

/bro-science

01-11-2017 4:51 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-14-2017 8:23 PM

(01-02-2017 10:54 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Sounds like Holy Grail from HAX.

Much more money in marketing a mediocre product than in selling high-level complex formulas.Big boss

Although, to be fair, this mix could be legit, but we would never have enough members purchase it to know for sure.Idea

Icebreaker was an old mix formulated by Chris, once sold by Love-Scent. Pago has had nothing but good things to say about this mix. He's certainly not the type to prop up mediocre mixes. I'd consider purchasing this one at some point myself - the price is reasonable enough.
01-14-2017 8:23 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-19-2017 5:39 AM

Yes, as said, Icebreaker sounds legit and addition of Epoxy is a sure sign of Chris being the formulator (older discontinued stuff from LoveScent featued that as well).

This Pureguilt-company leaves me speculating that it is another SteveO company (because shipping to US and Europe are priorituzed) and not mayn other would have that range of molecules especially featured in the woman blend:
Estratetraenone, Estratriene, Androstenetrione

Also, the male product "Success" features Dhea-S, Beta-Androstadienol and -Etrione. I think only Thundr and Steve have those at their disposal and Thundr likes to use -Etrione but also Androsterone-S, which is left out here, while SteveO uses Dhea-S in many blends ...

HAX I don't think is a possibility given the limited customer service provided there...

I suspect it is another PheroXS-ofshoot just like liquidpheromones .... the webdesign and so forth ... or Phertest from HouseofPheromones has entered the business
01-19-2017 5:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend Big John 31 11,025 07-30-2018 9:45 PM
Last Post: Big John