Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend
Big John
Vendor

Sex: Male

Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend
02-06-2017 11:40 AM

If you could create your own ultimate pheromone blend, what Phermones would you include and why? What type of fragrance would you like to use: citrusy, woodsy, musky, etc.

John(my boss) at pureguilt asked me to start a thread asking you guys and gals for help in creating some cool new Phermone blends.
02-06-2017 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Help pureguilt design your ultimate Phermone blend
02-06-2017 12:09 PM

I think it's very important to offer an unscented. The girls we date might be accustom to a certain scent and we don't want to change it. We have tons of cologne we like. A lot of vendors offer to give their products unscented or scented.

I'd use a small amount of dienone for comfort, 50/50 Androsterone and none for sexual attraction, status and a feeling of protection, and A-nol to get the convo flowing. This would be a bar pick up blend.

I hope Dsouza chimes in here as he's stated wanting a vendor to make something custom in his journal.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-06-2017 12:09 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-06-2017 12:46 PM

(02-06-2017 12:09 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think it's very important to offer an unscented. The girls we date might be accustom to a certain scent and we don't want to change it. We have tons of cologne we like. A lot of vendors offer to give their products unscented or scented.

I'd use a small amount of dienone for comfort, 50/50 Androsterone and none for sexual attraction, status and a feeling of protection, and A-nol to get the convo flowing. This would be a bar pick up blend.

I hope Dsouza chimes in here as he's stated wanting a vendor to make something custom in his journal.

It's funny you mention unscripted because John(the owner) just mentioned to me that we should make an unscented version.
You're right. This gives you the option to add your own favorite cologne scent.
02-06-2017 12:46 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-06-2017 12:47 PM

(02-06-2017 12:09 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think it's very important to offer an unscented.

I agree with this 100%. Get a solid product line all unscented before messing with scented products.

Consider having products that fit into these categories:
Social Sexual
Alpha Sexual
Comfort with Sexual Undertone
02-06-2017 12:47 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-06-2017 12:49 PM

I meant to say, "unscented" but it won't let me edit my post.
02-06-2017 12:49 PM

mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

02-06-2017 1:35 PM

(02-06-2017 12:49 PM)Big John Wrote:  I meant to say, "unscented" but it won't let me edit my post.

Posts can be edited anytime up until there is a new reply after the post, then your words are set in stone.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-06-2017 1:35 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-06-2017 1:53 PM

(02-06-2017 1:35 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Posts can be edited anytime up until there is a new reply after the post, then your words are set in stone.
Cool. Thank you for the head's up.
02-06-2017 1:53 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-06-2017 3:27 PM

I only have a very limited experience with mones, I've got some coming through customs that I'm about to review and hope to become more of a presence on this site. I could totally understand if people don't think I have a right to say what I'd like to see due to my limited experience and thats fine Smile I've read a lot but of course I haven't read everything so correct me if there is a product like this, cause I'd definitely like to know.
I'd like to see a mone that's not designed from the standpoint of attracting a woman, or getting out of the friendzone, or altering status and creating comfort... But a disinhibiting, faucet opening orgasm nuke for the women we already sleep with. I know that attraction and status are synonymous with that but nearly every description on a website I read is like a cheesy sales pitch about how I'm suddenly going to be drowning in dates, numbers and v-jay and not once have I seen a purely "Spice things up with your missus" pitch. Again, I am a noob, I could be being dumb.. But a disinhibiting TAC drowned none bomb would be something I'd buy (yes I know about evolve, but it's starts social, I'd prefer no social).
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 3:30 PM by LieutenantMones.)
02-06-2017 3:27 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-06-2017 4:26 PM

I believe that it will be impossible to make everyone happy because of the range of results.

But I do like when companies experiment with new molecules like Pheromone Treasures did to expand the universe of pheromone like substances.

While another company may have already been using Astaxanthin, few, if any, knew what it did.

So more experiments with supplements and flowers and such that may behave like pheromones.

I think that will keep people's interest.
02-06-2017 4:26 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-06-2017 4:33 PM

Well, normally it is the vendors task to create new formulas. That's what being in this business is all about. But I think your approach of asking the customers for blend formulas could also result in some great new phero blends.
Maybe recreating old stuff like Aquagen, PS or old A314. (if we get the formulas straight)
I don't have enough knowledge to share some epic formulas here, but I'm sure that some experts will chime in soon.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 4:34 PM by Vincent_Vega.)
02-06-2017 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pureguilt Pheromones. Anyone try these? D_Darko 60 20,941 02-14-2017 5:06 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky