Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Products that get great reviews but don't work for you
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 298
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 228 posts

RE: Products that get great reviews but don't work for you
03-20-2016 10:06 PM

connections so far but don't have over hyped. It is just not good for me.

I think that reviews over here are a great ways to know whether that mix is going to work for you or not.

One should look closely on all the reviews. Many times , it is few people who are raving about that product. Pin point this people and look at there personality (you can private message them).

Also, some reviews state the time that takes to master a mix. For example, Nude alpha which is most popular mix takes at least 2 to 3 months for an average phero user to master. After that period, he can improve his personality and some acting skills will get him similar raving results.

Aqua Vitae is the same. People have mentioned that it is inconsistent and congruent behavior is the key. I never bought that mix for the same reason. It is easy to figure that out.

Core as mentioned by most of the user is extrovert formula. One need to test it for a month at 3 spray and at every place he goes. He will be able to see the result. Still not the fans rave about. The difference is there personality and natural sign. For example, somebody in the core thread mentions that he can close in club without a single resistance. I agree with him but wouldn't be possible for me. Still, the mix works great.

I am always away from PXS products. They seems to have highest inconsistency in review. I believe in only few products of PXS. They are Ascend, Evolve, Xist , Desire Me oil, Domination and Cohesion. All of the other mixes have massive mix review. Thus, purchasing anything else from them is like a bet.

The best is to just ask for samples. It is easy to evaluate the mix from that and for your environment.

Still, most of us are not going to get results like other posters. One has to accept that in there venture. Every mix is an art and it takes to master the art.

Also, more people to put there thorough reviews on the thread. Try a mix for a month and report. I have figure out that one month is enough to understand any mix when use regularly. If it still didn't work than post a negative review with your personality type.

The problem with that sometime other user get into fight. It works and doesn't works. I think we need format for a review.

Thanks.
03-20-2016 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17, Snoopyace
Errrrrrk
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-20-2016 10:49 PM

For me it would be Alfa Maschio. It did absolutely nothing.
03-20-2016 10:49 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 40 posts

03-21-2016 3:44 AM

Almost everything from PXS did nothing at all for me. Core from Apex too. Voodoo from LAL and L2K v1 from Alpha Dream

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion: Alaric / Wanted Man
03-21-2016 3:44 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 104
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 144 posts

03-21-2016 4:21 AM

Element X by HAX gave inconclusive results and I could not figue out how or if it works, ghosting with 1 spray not seldomly.
03-21-2016 4:21 AM
Thanks given by right_mr
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 230
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 67 posts

03-21-2016 4:53 AM

A lot. I can count on my fingers what worked for me. I'm sure it's not the same for everyone but this is just my experience.

Stuff that I could think of right now, IS, AMMO, Captain, AV, BW? (not so sure yet), CORE, ATLAS etc.
03-21-2016 4:53 AM
Thanks given by renny
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

03-21-2016 3:35 PM

So does anybody believe the old " it must not work for you because of your body chemistry"

I've never really understood this, does anyone have any theories on how that can be the case?
03-21-2016 3:35 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 180 posts

03-21-2016 3:50 PM

Aqua Vitae, mainly because it didn't fit my personality. I've seen it worked once, but hasn't worked since then.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
03-21-2016 3:50 PM

Nicksw
Thin White Duke

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 69 posts

03-21-2016 4:08 PM

(03-21-2016 3:35 PM)Blade Wrote:  So does anybody believe the old " it must not work for you because of your body chemistry"

I've never really understood this, does anyone have any theories on how that can be the case?

I think that ultimately it matters as to how a product works, but not as much as people may think. Good products clearly work for everyone.

My two cents is that since you have pheromones in your body already, and it varies person to person, the same pheromones people spray on will result in slightly different signatures for each of us.

Say a product has zero none in it, it means the only none you have is your own. How much this none interacts and change the nature of the synthetic pheromones you spray on depending on how much natural none you have in your body.
03-21-2016 4:08 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1887
Thanks received:
1960 thanks in 1184 posts

03-21-2016 5:49 PM

@Blade @Nicksw

I think vendors mindlessly combining GABA blockers with GABA agonists is responsible for at least 90% ofmixes not working. The "body chemistry" part of the equation likely depends on how much those GABA blockers end up diffusing. For some, this may be just enough to cancel out the effects of the mix, either all the time or on certain occasions (heavy cold or heat, for example).

The other 10% (and these are just rough guestimates at best) is down to how the user approaches a mix. Some mixes require you to act before any effects manifest. Most issues of consistency are a failure on the part of the formulator, not the user as some speculate. I know this because I've spent enormous amounts of time discovering what each of these components do in mixes. Some will cancel out the effects of a mix entirely, others will breed inconsistency within the mix. Blaming everything on a user's behavior is irresponsible and thwarts progress, even if it's correct on most occasions. Yes, there is enormous potential for improvement on the end of formulators as well, especially in the area of consistency.

Take a look at John, Chris, and Garry's mixes - they're easily some of the most consistent in the industry. Now, what have they explicitly mentioned not using (or failed to list) that other vendors put to use? Pregnanolone and analogues along with Alpha-THDOC should never be used in mixes. If you need them to "smooth out" a mix, then your mix is poorly balanced. If you need them to amplify the effects of the mix, then you're better off increasing the concentration of the other components. This really shouldn't be that complicated. I hate to bring this issue up in every thread related to this matter, but until it gets fixed, that's exactly what I'll have to do.

Take CORE, remove the pregnanolone derivatives and have those who never got anything out of CORE test this. Do the same with XiSt and Epiallopregnnolone. I guarantee a much higher success rate with these changes.

It's a little odd when users who have had great success microdosing androstenone, using MeO-NOL and Androsterone Sulfate separately can manage to get absolutely nothing out of CORE. Or in my case, I've had no trouble using the separate components of XiSt, but as soon as Epiallopregnanolone comes in, everything falls apart. This isn't a judgement towards other vendors. I only give out this information in the hopes it will help them improve.
03-21-2016 5:49 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, greengrenade, toutsif, LoveInSpain, NP17, SuperJoy, Jimmycrack
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3454
Thanks received:
6477 thanks in 1169 posts

03-21-2016 11:35 PM

(03-21-2016 5:49 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  @Blade @Nicksw

I think vendors mindlessly combining GABA blockers with GABA agonists is responsible for at least 90% ofmixes not working. The "body chemistry" part of the equation likely depends on how much those GABA blockers end up diffusing.

This is not new knowledge my friend. I would bet that 100% of vendors who are serious about their product are fully aware of GABA interactions. There is nothing mindless about making mones and it is a bit more involved than playing 52 card pickup.

example: DHEAS is a negative GABA modulator while many of the commonly used mones are positive. By your reasoning above, DHEAS should cancel out the majority of molecules yet it is in many blends that contain positive modulators. How is this possible?
Without getting too sciency I will try to explain.

It goes quite a bit deeper than just GABA and diffusion. These play a part but if it was merely that simple my life would be a lot easier. Lol
You forgot to include NMDA, AMPA, glycine, and kainate receptors and to a lesser value the sigma and nACH receptors.
While we are at it let's not forget the minor ligand-gated, sodium, and ~70 known potassium channels. I could toot this trumpet all day but I think you get the idea that there are much deeper interactions involved than just GABA.
There is often a huge iceberg underneath the small snowpeak that is only seen above water.

Molecule X could be a negative GABA modulator yet at the same time possess positive modulation of the NMDA receptor. Does this mean molecule X will cancel out molecule Y which happens to be a positive GABA modulator and ruin a mix? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what you are trying to do within the mix.
What if molecule Y is a positive modulator of NMDA? Are you willing to sacrifice portions of the GABA interaction in favor of increased NMDA response? This infinite complexity is all part of the fun.

Think of making mixes like picking a cylinder lock. You can lift the first driver pin but you still have 4 or 5 more to lift. Obviously the trick is to get all 5 pins successfully lifted so the plug will rotate and you can open the door to what you seek.

It definitely is quite a bit more intricate than just mindlessly adding things in and taking things out. This forum is an invaluable resource for knowledge and all opinions are welcome. Every one of us are still learning, regardless if we are vendors or not.

Sometimes one must be willing to sacrifice consistency in early test mixes to increase the lockpick skills that eventually open more complicated locks.

03-21-2016 11:35 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, LoveInSpain, moe, NP17, Chaotic, Jimmycrack

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Lucifer 8 785 04-09-2016 8:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Antagonist of products that don't work: Products that do! CptLeon 10 984 03-24-2016 11:24 AM
Last Post: CNC1
  The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake! Robbie 46 4,499 04-15-2015 6:34 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  What products actually work? IWillNotBeScammed 14 3,698 06-30-2010 5:27 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE