Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal for Women test reporting thread
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 514
Thanks received:
249 thanks in 143 posts

RE: Primal for Women test reporting thread
05-28-2015 9:32 AM

How did your beast man affect the masseuses? Any blatant or subtle hits you may have noticed that he received? Or they kept it to themselves?

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 10:29 AM by greengrenade.)
05-28-2015 9:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2467 thanks in 947 posts

RE: Primal Women Beta Testing
05-28-2015 3:56 PM

I wore PW again today. I think I got 3 drops. I dabbed a couple of times without getting much of a molecule. But, after diligently dabbing a few more times and closely observing the results, I think I got 3 drops. I'm about to give up on dosing, put on a sexy dress and just bathe myself in this blend the next time I test it!

For this experiment, I went extra frumpy... because a girl who is dolled up is going to get attention any way. So I did no make-up, yoga pants and a top that isn't anything special, and I went and ran some errands.. just to see if I'd get hits...

Self effects... I felt upbeat, a receptive and outgoing. I was smiling more and more engaging when interacting with people. I was more open and communicative and talkative and verbose and boisterous... you get the picture Big Grin

Effects on others... People in general were nice, but nothing hugely pronounced. I feel like the three small drops I got were a bit meager.

But next time I test this, I'm going to pherobomb the shit out of it!

Husband comes home soon, so if anything noteworthy comes of this application, I'll post about it tomorrow.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 3:57 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-28-2015 3:56 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, Ekscentra
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3940
Thanks received:
3444 thanks in 1652 posts

05-28-2015 7:26 PM

(05-28-2015 9:32 AM)greengrenade Wrote:  How did your beast man affect the masseuses? Any blatant or subtle hits you may have noticed that he received? Or they kept it to themselves?

They are the only 2 girls currently employed there and I know they have plenty of clients but this is the first time I brought my guy there and there was definitely an element of - what? - almost giddiness? The girl who was mixed kept making eye contact with him and then lowering her eyes. She was very expressive and emphatic about how if they were applying too much pressure or not enough or...or...With lots of hand motions. I believe she was the most noticeably effected by WM of the 2 - hehe - she's also the one who took care of him. She was complimentary to me and had no trouble holding eye contact and flashing that beautiful smile for me. There was very little conversation after the session began, mostly relaxation, lol. He said they had very little talk and that he'd actually fallen asleep while she was working a couple of times. He did tell me there was a point when he was feeling a bit overheated and asked for a layer of the covers to be removed, which seemed to fluster her - he wasn't completely naked and he still had a sheet over him and she was already working on him AND I was there in the room too soooooo??? Teheeee...it probably didn't help that he works out an isn't hard on the eyes...
So I would say the white girl kept things to herself fairly well but the other girl had tell-tale signs that were more obvious. They were both in the same room for an hour - but she was the one who had her hands all over him and was in the closest proximity. I know how his big arms and firm round ass effect me, so it hardly seems fair to blame it all on WM...but I'm sure it helped Mosking
If she is the type to be effected positively by copulins, then I'm sure it was a double whammy with me wearing the PW.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-28-2015 7:26 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, BeautifulEnigma, greengrenade

Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

05-29-2015 4:06 PM

Oh my Goodness Nu Trix! The unbroken eye contact thing! That has been my experience too. Bwhahaha! Wow.

BeautifulEnigma- I know right? Can't wait to read more of your reports. Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-29-2015 4:06 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, BeautifulEnigma
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

05-29-2015 4:31 PM

5/28/15

So it was warm, about low 80s and overcast. I wore two drops. Not the smudge, I decided to try the NuTrix drops- not too big though- to my inner arms. I was causally dressed in capri pants with a button down dress shirt, and sandals. So there was no super dress up action going on.

This stuff was like Popularity Potion with a hint of what SS4W would have been like if it worked properly for me. The good news is that it worked well on women that day and the other good news is that I seems to give me an aura of glamour. And I love the aura of glamour.

I went to the vape shop. I was praying that the owner was not there that day bc I am crushing on him hard. And I was dressed down with minimal makeup. I walked up to the door and his daughter was there. She waved to me as I entered. She greeted me, remembering my name and guess who hurls himself like a projectile from the back room?? Her dad. I was so anxious. He was staring at me and and very loudly making small talk - like "I remember you, your name is x,yz, - so nice of you to stop by". It had to be a hit he was so loud and enthusiastic.

Meanwhile, I was picking up a new clearomizer and his daughter was totally engrossed in helping me. A man and a woman enter and the dad goes to help them. But he was talking/flirting with me the whole time he was helping them. lol I tried hard to modify my facial expressions because, well I am crushing on him, and his daughter was literally 2" away from me- like she was cupped to my side, and I don't want my mindless goofy smile to give it away that I am totally thinking 'thoughts' about your dad.

At my next stop I dropped off some items to a business. This stuff has throw. There were two guys there one in his 20's to 30s and the other one was about 50 or 60ish. They were approaching my car as I opened the door and as soon as I stood up - not completely out of the car- they got hit. They were maybe 14-16 feet away. The closer they got the bigger the smiles became. They took the items from me and wished me a great day. I was like wow.

Then I went to the post office to mail some items. The clerk (40ish) was soo chatty. She actually explained the benefits of tracking with post office versus the downsides of tracking with other companies. She was quite jovial. engaging, and in high spirits.

Then I went to go buy some bubble gum. I am kind of turning into a bubble gum fanatic. I need to buy stock in bubble gum. At any rate. I got hits all over the store. People were smiling, speaking, trying to talk to me. After I checked out a guy who was wrangling the shopping carts, maybe 40 ish and standing about 15 feet away- took the time out of his busy day to tell me how beautiful he thought I was.

Now that is a winner for me. I love the glamour and beauty hits. I am vain I guess, whatevs. But I may have to wear this when I attend a social networking event later next month.

So now I will have to decide between mojo pro or this. But I will test this one again. If I get another beauty hit then I will definitely keep this one in my arsenal.

So far, I think this is definitely social. It makes people want to get to know you. It makes them feel comfortable with you. It puts them in good spirits. I think there may be something alpha in this because it makes people want to please you so to speak, but they don't want to test you - in that extreme alpha way. Then there is the possibility that this could have a beautifier in it.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 4:33 PM by Honeycake.)
05-29-2015 4:31 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, NuTrix, BeautifulEnigma
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-30-2015 6:06 AM

YAY for drops over dabs! Mosking

Yes! Yes! More testing indeed!

05-30-2015 6:06 AM
Thanks given by Honeycake
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3377 thanks in 1535 posts

05-30-2015 6:47 AM

NuTrix have you compared this to Like A Magnet yet?
05-30-2015 6:47 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-01-2015 6:01 AM

(05-30-2015 6:47 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  NuTrix have you compared this to Like A Magnet yet?

I'm going to wear the LP Buttercream Peach this morning and see what comes of it Big Grin

I can't help but wonder, with all my phero use and mixing and matching and using the "more complex" blends - if in the process of exploration - I've forgotten the effectiveness of the "simpler" combos. If PW is supposed to be only a-nol and cops, then I'd sort of forgotten how effective a-nol is. It's an addition to just about everything and I have a pretty decent tolerance to it, but it's obvious when it hits someone else. Although I admit I like the freight train like hits that comes with more tweaking...
I haven't experienced the uncontrolled blathering that can sometimes accompany the a-nol heavier blends yet. Another plus for sure. Anyone else have uncontrolled conversations with anyone? Where it seemed like one they started talking they just couldn't seem to stop? I used to get that with AD's Glace a lot...

Be back soon...

06-01-2015 6:01 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

06-01-2015 11:35 AM

(06-01-2015 6:01 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I'm going to wear the Love Potion Buttercream Peach this morning and see what comes of it Big Grin

I can't help but wonder, with all my phero use and mixing and matching and using the "more complex" blends - if in the process of exploration - I've forgotten the effectiveness of the "simpler" combos. If PW is supposed to be only a-nol and cops, then I'd sort of forgotten how effective a-nol is. It's an addition to just about everything and I have a pretty decent tolerance to it, but it's obvious when it hits someone else. Although I admit I like the freight train like hits that comes with more tweaking...
I haven't experienced the uncontrolled blathering that can sometimes accompany the a-nol heavier blends yet. Another plus for sure. Anyone else have uncontrolled conversations with anyone? Where it seemed like one they started talking they just couldn't seem to stop? I used to get that with AD's Glace a lot...

Be back soon...

I got the uncontrolled blabbing the first time I used it as a self effect and on others! Everyone, including the professor, seemed to be extremely engaged. Gamer1

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
06-01-2015 11:35 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Honeycake
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

06-01-2015 5:05 PM

6/1

Dose and app points: 1 drop spread between wrists and both sides of my neck.

Setting: morning class

Other confounding factors: had trouble sleeping the night before, woke up later than my target time, running on 4 hours of sleep

So I was feeling more tired than usual this morning, probably due to several life factors (grad school, GF, family, etc), I was debating whether to use this stuff today, but realized I was off of it for a good week testing other stuff solo and decided I need to pay my dues Flirt

I showed up to class, and I was of course one of the few people who got there early. As I arrived, two female classmates were talking about the class and some supplies we'd need to bring. When I got there I was quickly assimilated into the conversation, and I noticed that the girl sitting further away (Latina) from me was making more eye contact with me than our other classmate whom she was speaking with before my arrival. This was the same girl from a couple of weeks ago who opened me and started asking me questions about the class. Weird thing was I was getting a vibe that she was really pleased and flattered that I was talking to her--all smiles, eyes wide open and enthusiastic with a mix of shyness. I know i shouldn't have been letting my mind wander towards possibilities but I guess I just naturally have a higher...should i say drive..? Than a lot of girls I know. Pretty sure wearing some coPs on me didn't help in attenuating my mind's tendency to be in the gutter lol.

Anyway I wasn't as chatty today since I've been exhausted from waking up, but I still felt that people were still interested in interacting with me. Teacher was again making eye contact with me (I'm starting to wonder if this is just his baseline and I tend to give off the knowledgeable student vibe even without mones) during lecture. Anyway, I noticed today that during lecture, the professor was all about sharing his life experiences with us, and all the girls and guys around me were laughing. While thus was going on, I sensed the Latina girl from earlier glancing at me when everyone was laughing at the teacher 's goals. I also somehow saw it subtly in my peripheral vision. I was wondering if i was imagining this, as I felt a bit friskier today compared to my most recent baseline. Girl devil

Towards the end of the class, the teacher had us do redemonstrations in front of the class with a partner. I thought maybe I should partner up with the Latina chick even though my friend (old hs classmate) was sitting right next to me. Note that the Latina girl was sitting 2 column away from me. I decide I'll just partner up with my friend so she doesn't get butt hurt. I had already brushed off the idea when the girl sitting behind me taps me on my shoulders and said that the Latina girl was asking to partner up with me *gulp*. Good thing my friend decided to partner up with someone else too so i didnt feel as bad. Anyway, girls coming up/on to me have happened several times before without mones, but they were isolated incidences where I was either alone with the girl or at a club/bar. Obviously these were way more blatant than this incident (by blatant, meaning two seemingly straight girls coming up to me in front of my friends asking me to dance with them for example, considering I look and behave feminine.) But for a classroom environment, I'd consider this a hit, but we shall see. I'm in no way planning on straying ftom my relationship, but I do appreciate a little of an incentive to keep going to typical mundane activities. Haha it's possible that it's in my mind since I've been in a friskier mood lately, or it might actually be a hit. But one thing that's for sure is i know what's been going on in my head, and it may very well be caused by PW as well. We shall see!

More fun testing coming soon!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
06-01-2015 5:05 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, NuTrix, Honeycake

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 777 05-04-2014 8:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 3,843 04-10-2014 2:14 PM
Last Post: MissPhero
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 97 20,662 05-30-2013 7:45 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,332 06-06-2011 7:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE