Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal for Women test reporting thread
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1485 thanks in 959 posts

RE: Primal for Women test reporting thread
05-21-2015 8:23 PM

I find crashes also happen with prior fatigue, such as lack of sleep like you experienced. Great report!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-21-2015 8:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, BeautifulEnigma

Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

05-23-2015 10:38 AM

Hi Beautiful Enigma,

Never seen you around before. Nice report. I haven't had a chance to wear it again... I will soon, but I noticed that it does tend to make people pay you more attention - if you will.

I am trying to figure out if this is more social or social-sexual. As you stated in your report that women tend to be attentive to you as well.

I always wonder what people are thinking though when they look at you like that...I am always hoping it something nice because it can be unnerving. Especially if you are being nice/friendly and they are still staring.

(05-19-2015 12:51 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  5/18

Here it is! My very first beta-testing review. Please be nice, vets! Big Grin

First off, I wanna say thanks to Mark and Love Scent for the opportunity to beta-test this product. So today I had school, and since my class wasn't till a bit later than the time USPS usually delivers mail, I checked my mailbox before heading out, but nada. Sad

I'm not kidding, but I kept thinking about the package the whole time I was gone lol When I got home, I checked it again... and...

VOILA!! I finally got my shipment today! Yeaaaah! Party2 So I quickly went back in, ripped the package open, and revealed a glorious 10 mL blue cobalt bottle of Primal Women (see attached photo Big Grin). I twisted the cap off to get a whiff and determine if I'm gonna need to cover it with a scent. The smell was subtle... you could smell the pheromones, but not pungent. Since I'm fairly new to mones I still have yet to gain experience on identifying the scent of each pheromone, with the exception of cops ;). Overall, though, I'm happy about the scent since it's hardly noticeable (for me at least) and I can cover it with any cologne/perfume if I wish to.

Out of excitement, I put on 2 drops-- one on each wrist and rubbed my wrists on the side of my neck. As far as self effects go, the only thing I noticed was that I had this strong urge to be productive. I started working on things that I've been putting off for about an hour or so. Now I'm not sure if I should attribute this to the product, the coffee I had 3 hours prior, or my type A personality.Unknw After finishing all my tasks, though, I figured, I should head out to the gym since that was where I originally intended on doing my first test run.

I'll have to state here that I tend to be oblivious when someone is checking me out or hitting on me, and am more likely to only realize it when I have a friend with me to tell me or they're outright asking for my number or jumping on me (with girls), but I was extra watchful this time, whilst trying my best to be subtle about it. Haha

Throughout my workout session, I was noticing that several guys were giving me second looks, although they were not extremely blatant. One girl, however, was slightly more blatant than the guys. I was standing by the mirrors preparing to do pushups (today was chest/triceps day Yahoo) while she was using the leg extension machine. I noticed as I was looking at her reflection in the mirror that she kept glancing at me. I thought to myself, though, that maybe she's just seeing what workout I'm doing so she could do it too. I also tend to have people look at me when I workout, especially when I was religiously lifting weights and following this workout program, so a part of me was wondering if it was the mones or just one of those days.

The most obvious hit though was when I was on my 2nd to the last exercise---standing dumbbell triceps extensions. As always, I was facing the mirror and focusing on the workout (lol!), when I noticed a guy using a leg machine looking at me. Next thing I know, he was standing about 6 ft to my left and doing the same tricep workout I was doing, as he was glancing at me. Even in between sets he was glancing. Thank God he wasn't hardcore staring, cause I would have been super uncomfortable while I'm grimacing during my sets. sideLol Anyway, he did like 2 sets, and went back to sit on one of the leg machines, while intermittently glancing at me. After I did my sets, I moved on to the tricep pull down machine and started doing my sets. Well..next thing I knew, the guy looked over and moved to the other tricep pull down machine and started doing the same exact workout... I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that he might have just scheduled himself to do chest and triceps today if he wasn't jumping from one leg machine doing one set of not many reps and glancing and moving to another random machine and looking. ANOTHER giveaway was that his form while doing the tricep pull downs were so off. Had his form been right AND not looking every 5-10 seconds, I may not have noticed it, but that wasn't the case. Another giveaway was that he would keep looking in between his sets, stop when I stop doing my reps, and start again when I start doing another set. Now I tend to be competitive, so it started bugging me when the dude starting letting the rope go, causing a loud slamming noise after each set (even when his form was wrong Girl_to_take_umbrage) and glancing at me. I take it this is how some guys demonstrate that they've been lifting heavy and tell people "hey! I'm a manly man!" and get attention. So I made it a point not to look haha.

Anyway, this concludes my gym sesh and first testing of Primal Women. I still have yet to determine if today's experience was a placebo or it was truly the mones, but so far it's looking pretty good and effective.

Will keep you all posted. Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-23-2015 10:38 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

05-23-2015 10:42 AM

You slatherer you! LOL! bighug

I have to be careful for some reason with application. Cops blends make peeps go insane around me and even when I was experimenting with A or B nol heavy blends like Lace, Gocha, Sexology - they turned out to be duds or inconsistent. I guess I have an interesting body chemistry. Smile

I may try a drop just for the heck of it. Smile

(05-18-2015 8:35 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Laugh1
Dots? Oh no! Not dots, I'm not dabbing it on, I'm holding the bottle upside down and patiently waiting for the DROP to fall out - so my last test was 4 DROPS, not dots Mosking
I DID think I could get a drop out of it by dabbing the first time I applied but that was disappointing, waiting on the drop was much more efficient for me in application and to be able to measure how much.

05/16
I totally cheated. I wore this in conjunction with Grail of Affection because I wanted to see how it changed the reaction to GoA
Muhahaaaa - it was a lovely compliment...
2 drops split between the backs of my hands (3 drops GoA inside elbows. It definitely added to the GoA effect.)
Environment: Out with a friend for dinner and drinks
Targets: random people in an Irish pub, with live music Big Grin
Waiter, 30s, got a ridiculous grin for "no apparent reason" every time he came to the table to tend us and BLUSHED profusely every time he made eye contact with me - so much so that he had to look away EVERY TIME BWAHAHAAAA!
Lots of 20-30 something's and up sprinkled throughout. It was too loud to carry on a lot of conversation outside of the normal chit-chat - "Hi, what are you having? Do you come here often? I don't remember seeing you here before." Had a guy come to order a drink from the bar and put an arm behind me and leaned in to join my friend and I's convo - very playful, friendly and fun - not creepy at all, lol. A couple, 40s, were very into us for almost a half hour.
To be fair, it was crowded and loud and not terribly conducive to great conversation but there were a lot of admiring looks and a few fun interactions.
I know this isn't an "official" Primal for Her review because of the cheat but it WAS a fun night and I think the addition of Primal made things more interesting so I thought I'd add it in here Smile
Hope that's ok?

05-23-2015 10:42 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

05-23-2015 10:48 AM

@NuTrix that is interesting. I may try this on the inner elbow too. I usually go for hands and wrists to try and really get them out there.

@ Beautiful Enigma- wow. Love the Bath and Body Works story! That was similar to my grocery store incident except mine took me by surprise. Talk about customer service. Smile

05-23-2015 10:48 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, BeautifulEnigma
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3940
Thanks received:
3444 thanks in 1652 posts

05-24-2015 7:32 AM

(05-23-2015 10:48 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  @NuTrix that is interesting. I may try this on the inner elbow too. I usually go for hands and wrists to try and really get them out there.

I started using the inner elbow recently only because I thought it might be warmer to help with diffusion. I've gotten in the habit now of taking it from inner elbow to wrist - 1 drop goes a LONG way!

------------------------------------------------------------

05/23
Toned it back a bit Mosking
2 drops, inner elbows
Environment: General shopping and then appt. at salon. It's a new place I've been going recently so they do not know me as a regular yet.
Shopping: At the store I just wanted to pop in and look for some hair products and makeup, browsing really to eat some time before going to my appt. One of the women (Black - OMG she was beautiful! Really short, perfectly cut hair - amazing smile! 20s - maybe I was the hit?!lol) saw me browsing and came out from behind the counter to me and took time to explain all the deals they had going on for their makeup and insisted I let her know if I needed any help with anything. They are also paid to do that so hit or no? There was a lot of eye contact and smiles, but that may have just been me drinking her in...
I DID find some hair color that's supposed to be non-damaging that looks like a GORGEOUS purple that I picked up to try. Since going organic I MISS my rainbow hair colors. Normally I just pass by these things so maybe my selfies were kicking in and looking for something fun?
The woman at the register (White, 50s) was very sweet and talked me into a store membership - I swear yesterday was the day for giving into happy selfies for me! But I did wind up getting discounts and she was kind of flustered, kind of fawning and generally just very sweet ^_^
At the salon: Was welcomed right away by the girl at the front desk as I came in the door (20s, Spanish maybe? I think a mix of Spanish/Asian? Another beautiful girl! hehe - I digress...) took my name and walked me to the waiting area - tea? Coffee? Wine? - It was 11:30 am Laugh1 a little early for wine...When it was time for my appt. Oh my. My girl is ALWAYS wonderful, which is why I've gone back several times now, but she had on her booster shine yesterday LOL. (late 30s, early 40s? Asian beauty - I have SUCH a soft spot for the ladies OMFG - I swear it was a SELFIE day!)
So a moment here to say that I was completely distracted and thinking naughty things ALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON to the point of distraction....
Well, she's talking with me like we're BFFs, calling me "sister" and buttering me up with smiles and compliments and cooing over me. The girl was working it Girl dance

I almost want to say that yesterdays testing was a wash only because I was so distracted by my own horndogism! But I think it's fair to say that it was definitely from the PW doing what it done did so well. SO - Hooray for selfies days! ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-24-2015 7:32 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, BeautifulEnigma, Honeycake

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-24-2015 2:59 PM

(05-23-2015 10:38 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Hi Beautiful Enigma,

Never seen you around before. Nice report. I haven't had a chance to wear it again... I will soon, but I noticed that it does tend to make people pay you more attention - if you will.

I am trying to figure out if this is more social or social-sexual. As you stated in your report that women tend to be attentive to you as well.

I always wonder what people are thinking though when they look at you like that...I am always hoping it something nice because it can be unnerving. Especially if you are being nice/friendly and they are still staring.

Hi Honeycake! I'm still new to the forum and finding my way around the wonderful world of mones. Lol so far though ive been seeing results. Omg I wonder too! But then again, I typically get some people looking when I lift at the gym.. maybe cause Im very petite and look much younger than my age. Haha I do agree thag it's social..kinda hoping there's also a sexual bit to it. Lol anyway. I haven't worn of again in a few days but will report back once I do again. Smile

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 7:04 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-24-2015 2:59 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Honeycake
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-24-2015 7:07 PM

(05-23-2015 10:48 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  @NuTrix that is interesting. I may try this on the inner elbow too. I usually go for hands and wrists to try and really get them out there.

@ Beautiful Enigma- wow. Love the Bath and Body Works story! That was similar to my grocery store incident except mine took me by surprise. Talk about customer service. Smile

Honeycake, I know! Now i know what to wear when I need good customer service!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-24-2015 7:07 PM
Thanks given by Honeycake
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-27-2015 8:00 AM

Will be wearing this today. It is SOOOOO hard to wear this solo Laugh1 I want to use it like LP Like A Magnet!, which is also A-nol and cops, - that might me an interesting comparison now that I think of it....putting that on the side burner for now Yes

Will be wearing 3 drops, inner elbows.
Possible skews -
1. Scheduled a couple's massage today - will the body oils befuddle PW? I will take the bottle along with me today in case I need to re-apply post massage -
2. Will the choice of phero blend hubby's bound to wear skew results? I will post later what he wore and note anything out of the ordinary that I think his blend causes - his norm is usually Wanted Man or Heart Throb, both from LP - so either of these along with PW could completely change the atmosphere of our message Mosking

Environments for today: Salon, out for late lunch/early dinner at YUMMY Cantonese place, out for drinks and hopefully home for "play time".

Will report back later! Big Grin

05-27-2015 8:00 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2467 thanks in 947 posts

RE: Primal Women Beta Testing
05-27-2015 8:39 AM

I wore Primal Women Friday & Saturday.

I have come to the conclusion that I am having a hard time determining doses with this product. The first time I dabbed this product on the back of my hand I got an amount that spread out to about the size of a quarter or half dollar. But, other times when I dab it on the back of my hand the amount I get is smaller. So, I am not able to really test the product super diligently by starting with one specific amount and gradually testing larger doses. That is not to say that the product does not rock, because it totally does rock despite my issues with doses.

But Friday I was trying to apply on the fly, and since I was going to be outside at a farmers market on the beach where it was breezy I wanted to do three dabs and I wanted that to equal three times the amount in one dab. I dabbed three times, but in retrospect the amount I wore was less than what I reported as being "one dab" the other day. As a result, results were rather inconclusive.

Saturday I was seated at a sushi restaurant downtown midway through a veggie bento box and a second pint when I went to do three dabs to the back of my hand. Again the three dabs came out as little half-drops. I wore that application and got some self-effects but not much of a pronounced difference. Later I went to add one more dab, and the amount I ended up getting with that one dab was much greater than the amount I got with one dab on other occasions. This one was almost too much. The effects were very upbeat. My husband and I were talking and flirting and making out in the grocery store and having an absolutely fantastic time. The fun continued when we got home. I have nothing but good things to say for the effects, but they were very pronounced after the last application. I was sure to wash off the application part way through the night. I will try to get this dosing thing down, and provide better reports. But I am thinking after one or two more test runs I will definitely want to read other reports and see what is working for other ladies.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 8:41 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
05-27-2015 8:39 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-28-2015 8:43 AM

Update from above post: 05/27
He wore Wanted Man in the Voracious cologne. ZOMGAWD he smelled good...
1. Salon, massage: Greeted by Asian man (40-50s?) Very pleasant, big smiles, offered us drinks - water? Tea? Wine? Were we hungry? Did we want something to eat? Lots of eye contact too, then he handed us off to our masseuses, 2 very attractive ladies (late 20s early 30s? 1 White, 1 Black-Hispanic/Asian mix?) I don't know what to say - an hour massage is fantastic all on its own and there wasn't a lot of talking - just a lot of wonderful, feel good and relaxing. Before and after the massage though they were very attentive and professional. Saw us to our room, brought us drinks asked us for any special instructions. I was complimented on my dress by the mixed girl, she kept giving me "big eyes" - and beautiful dark brown eyes they were....After the massage they again fawned, did we need anything to drink, was there anything else they could do for us before we left? The girl who takes care of my nails came out of nowhere and was all questions - did we have a nice time - did they take good care of us - was there anything she could get us? We got very good VIP treatment Big Grin
2. Cantonese restaurant: It was a little embarrassing, but truly funny - our server (Asian, late 20s?) blank stared at me I mean straight up stared. At one point early on he asked if we wanted chop sticks and without taking his eyes from mine the whole time he pulled them from his waist pouch and almost slapped them down on the table in front of my husband and then just kept standing there...starring. When he came to himself he seemed kind of startled and kind of jumped and then left the table to go put in our order. Man Beast and I just looked at each other and laughed Laugh1 I sometimes almost think this isn't fair....We were tag teamed by other servers after that, but that was an incredibly blatant hit if ever I saw one.

Later Man Beast and I went out and about car browsing. The 1st stop the sales man was attentive, though seemed to be fighting being nervous (White, 20s-30s?) but was very helpful without being pushy. 2nd stop was great too, sale man (also white, 20s-30s) not pushy, just available to answer questions. 3rd stop GADS! Young graduate car sales man? WILL sell you a car whether you want/need one or not (Black 20s? I actually think not even -late teens, good looking young man, but doing everything all wrong, lol) I DID get Deer in the headlights from him and think between his new sales man enthusiasm, and my phero bomb, he was WAY overboard - but God love him, we managed to escape with brochures and his card Girl haha Man Beast was getting irritated because he was pouring it on so thick and so blatantly, I just continued to smile and be polite but firm in my "no, but thank you's" - literally right up to stepping into our vehicle to leave - I don't think very young men know what to do with this phero blend - so early college or high schoolers be aware...

Then we decided to head home instead of out for drinks - MB needs down time after too many interactions with people, lol - drinks at home instead. It was a nice cuddle night. Groping initiated by him...which was reciprocated by me...which - of course - lead to everything else Mosking

Yes. For a "simple" little combo of a-nol and cops, this is a fun little brew indeed.

05-28-2015 8:43 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Honeycake

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 777 05-04-2014 8:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 3,843 04-10-2014 2:14 PM
Last Post: MissPhero
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 97 20,662 05-30-2013 7:45 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,332 06-06-2011 7:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE