Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal for Women test reporting thread
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
1298 thanks in 787 posts

RE: Primal for Women test reporting thread
05-17-2015 12:16 PM

Wow, NuTrix!

I wore 4 dots too, but got dramatically different results. LOL!

I wore 4 dots on Friday. To the tops of my hands and the insides of my wrists. My biggest hit came from a 2 year old. She and her mom were in front of me when I was buying lunch. Her mom was kind of stand offish, but the little girl was fascinated by me. I didn't notice her at first and she jumped right in front of me giggling and shouted Hi! while waving her hands in my face. Then when I moved up to get my takeout order she used her arm to wave me forward and told me to "come on". It was so adorable and cute.

Adults on the other hand were not so nice. When I paid for my takeout the cashier (20s woman) slammed my money on the counter. No eye contact, she ignored my greeting. When I went to go pick up a prescription for my mom- same thing. Mid 30s pharmacist, she took the insurance card and slammed it on the counter. No eye contact. Very short and abrupt. I had an odd hit from a guy about 20ish when I was paying for my hair products at a different store. He was passing out flyers for a business and he gave all the women working there one and when he came to me he hesitated and then said "I may as well give you one too." WTF?? Then walked off.

I am not sure what kind of vibe I am giving off, but I think I OD'd. Not ghosted, but OD'd.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-17-2015 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, NuTrix, Pheroman, BeautifulEnigma
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3940
Thanks received:
3444 thanks in 1652 posts

05-18-2015 8:35 AM

Laugh1
Dots? Oh no! Not dots, I'm not dabbing it on, I'm holding the bottle upside down and patiently waiting for the DROP to fall out - so my last test was 4 DROPS, not dots Mosking
I DID think I could get a drop out of it by dabbing the first time I applied but that was disappointing, waiting on the drop was much more efficient for me in application and to be able to measure how much.

05/16
I totally cheated. I wore this in conjunction with Grail of Affection because I wanted to see how it changed the reaction to GoA
Muhahaaaa - it was a lovely compliment...
2 drops split between the backs of my hands (3 drops GoA inside elbows. It definitely added to the GoA effect.)
Environment: Out with a friend for dinner and drinks
Targets: random people in an Irish pub, with live music Big Grin
Waiter, 30s, got a ridiculous grin for "no apparent reason" every time he came to the table to tend us and BLUSHED profusely every time he made eye contact with me - so much so that he had to look away EVERY TIME BWAHAHAAAA!
Lots of 20-30 something's and up sprinkled throughout. It was too loud to carry on a lot of conversation outside of the normal chit-chat - "Hi, what are you having? Do you come here often? I don't remember seeing you here before." Had a guy come to order a drink from the bar and put an arm behind me and leaned in to join my friend and I's convo - very playful, friendly and fun - not creepy at all, lol. A couple, 40s, were very into us for almost a half hour.
To be fair, it was crowded and loud and not terribly conducive to great conversation but there were a lot of admiring looks and a few fun interactions.
I know this isn't an "official" Primal for Her review because of the cheat but it WAS a fun night and I think the addition of Primal made things more interesting so I thought I'd add it in here Smile
Hope that's ok?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-18-2015 8:35 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Snoopyace, mark-in-dallas, BeautifulEnigma, Honeycake
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2467 thanks in 947 posts

RE: Primal Women Beta Testing
05-18-2015 6:10 PM

Rofl Yes, I was responding in kind Big Grin I love talking to nice people Smile but you know that!

I took Thursday off from testing. I didn't have much going on Thursday or Friday. Friday night however I did get all dolled up and went to a psychobilly show in Santa Ana. At 8:30 I applied approximately 3 dabs because I was wanting to apply two but wasn't sure if I got much on the first dab. I then purposely left my bottle at the hotel room so I would not reapply whilst drinking. I also wore Loverdose by Diesel

Self effects felt a little jittery like alpha androstenol when I haven't eaten much. I also was feeling so confident in my fishnet stockings and all.

I felt talkative and empathetic

More testing will be required to tell what effects it has on my husband

At the restaurant/ concert venue/ bar I got weird service initially. Both the bouncer and the male server acted almost nervous. This was around 9:30.

At 10:30 I got in line for the ladies room and I was staring off watching the mosh pit and listening to an opening band. The chick in front of me struck up a conversation and was asking my opinions and wanted me to wait for her and go watch the band with her. I was chilling at a booth with my husband so I declined, but I'm sure she would've came with me and hung out if I'd thrown it out there. The really smoking hot chick behind me also struck up a convo.

Other than that not much else to report other than I had an awesome time talking with my husband, people were really nice and deferring to us. A few other people struck up conversations with us and wanted our approval

We went back to the hotel around two and went to sleep.

More testing in order for sure Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-18-2015 6:10 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-19-2015 12:51 AM

5/18

Here it is! My very first beta-testing review. Please be nice, vets! Big Grin

First off, I wanna say thanks to Mark and Love Scent for the opportunity to beta-test this product. So today I had school, and since my class wasn't till a bit later than the time USPS usually delivers mail, I checked my mailbox before heading out, but nada. Sad

I'm not kidding, but I kept thinking about the package the whole time I was gone lol When I got home, I checked it again... and...

VOILA!! I finally got my shipment today! Yeaaaah! Party2 So I quickly went back in, ripped the package open, and revealed a glorious 10 mL blue cobalt bottle of Primal Women (see attached photo Big Grin). I twisted the cap off to get a whiff and determine if I'm gonna need to cover it with a scent. The smell was subtle... you could smell the pheromones, but not pungent. Since I'm fairly new to mones I still have yet to gain experience on identifying the scent of each pheromone, with the exception of cops ;). Overall, though, I'm happy about the scent since it's hardly noticeable (for me at least) and I can cover it with any cologne/perfume if I wish to.

Out of excitement, I put on 2 drops-- one on each wrist and rubbed my wrists on the side of my neck. As far as self effects go, the only thing I noticed was that I had this strong urge to be productive. I started working on things that I've been putting off for about an hour or so. Now I'm not sure if I should attribute this to the product, the coffee I had 3 hours prior, or my type A personality.Unknw After finishing all my tasks, though, I figured, I should head out to the gym since that was where I originally intended on doing my first test run.

I'll have to state here that I tend to be oblivious when someone is checking me out or hitting on me, and am more likely to only realize it when I have a friend with me to tell me or they're outright asking for my number or jumping on me (with girls), but I was extra watchful this time, whilst trying my best to be subtle about it. Haha

Throughout my workout session, I was noticing that several guys were giving me second looks, although they were not extremely blatant. One girl, however, was slightly more blatant than the guys. I was standing by the mirrors preparing to do pushups (today was chest/triceps day Yahoo) while she was using the leg extension machine. I noticed as I was looking at her reflection in the mirror that she kept glancing at me. I thought to myself, though, that maybe she's just seeing what workout I'm doing so she could do it too. I also tend to have people look at me when I workout, especially when I was religiously lifting weights and following this workout program, so a part of me was wondering if it was the mones or just one of those days.

The most obvious hit though was when I was on my 2nd to the last exercise---standing dumbbell triceps extensions. As always, I was facing the mirror and focusing on the workout (lol!), when I noticed a guy using a leg machine looking at me. Next thing I know, he was standing about 6 ft to my left and doing the same tricep workout I was doing, as he was glancing at me. Even in between sets he was glancing. Thank God he wasn't hardcore staring, cause I would have been super uncomfortable while I'm grimacing during my sets. sideLol Anyway, he did like 2 sets, and went back to sit on one of the leg machines, while intermittently glancing at me. After I did my sets, I moved on to the tricep pull down machine and started doing my sets. Well..next thing I knew, the guy looked over and moved to the other tricep pull down machine and started doing the same exact workout... I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that he might have just scheduled himself to do chest and triceps today if he wasn't jumping from one leg machine doing one set of not many reps and glancing and moving to another random machine and looking. ANOTHER giveaway was that his form while doing the tricep pull downs were so off. Had his form been right AND not looking every 5-10 seconds, I may not have noticed it, but that wasn't the case. Another giveaway was that he would keep looking in between his sets, stop when I stop doing my reps, and start again when I start doing another set. Now I tend to be competitive, so it started bugging me when the dude starting letting the rope go, causing a loud slamming noise after each set (even when his form was wrong Girl_to_take_umbrage) and glancing at me. I take it this is how some guys demonstrate that they've been lifting heavy and tell people "hey! I'm a manly man!" and get attention. So I made it a point not to look haha.

Anyway, this concludes my gym sesh and first testing of Primal Women. I still have yet to determine if today's experience was a placebo or it was truly the mones, but so far it's looking pretty good and effective.

Will keep you all posted. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 12:54 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-19-2015 12:51 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, mark-in-dallas, NuTrix, Honeycake
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1866
Thanks received:
4977 thanks in 2023 posts

05-19-2015 5:19 AM

(05-19-2015 12:51 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  it started bugging me when the dude starting letting the rope go, causing a loud slamming noise after each set (even when his form was wrong Girl_to_take_umbrage) and glancing at me. I take it this is how some guys demonstrate that they've been lifting heavy and tell people "hey! I'm a manly man!" and get attention. So I made it a point not to look haha.

LMAO. I am MAN hear me ROAR!!! Blum

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-19-2015 5:19 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-19-2015 11:22 AM

(05-19-2015 5:19 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  LMAO. I am MAN hear me ROAR!!! Blum

Eeeexactly. lmao

05-19-2015 11:22 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-19-2015 11:20 PM

Laugh1 Great report Beautiful! More fun to come I'm sure....Big Grin

05/18
3 drops spread between inner elbows
Environment: Home & Work
Targets: Man Beast and Random workers
This is the first time wearing it that I got a noticeable mood boost myself.
Home: Man was handsy and naughty, hehe. Got me a lil' som'in, som'in before work ^_~ Cops have always made us BOTH horny...
Work: Maybe it didn't help that I was already frisky-fied before going in, but the people I work with were particularly playful and complimentary. There were people working in the area on new equipment and most of them I hadn't met before. They were hunting me down to ask me questions that I'm sure they could have gotten the answers for from someone else...If I didn't know any better, I'd say the one guy (Asian, late 20s) was using the questions as a conversation excuse because he keep making small talk about other things and was all BIG smiles. There was also a noticable bit of peacocking going on.
There were 2 guys that I've worked with before (both white, mid to late 40s and 50 something?) that just lit up when they found out I would be available to answer any questions they might have.
Another guy (Indian, mid 30s?) would keep "turning up" to ask questions. He would just wait for me to notice him instead of just coming up to me. It was actually really cute, I started to watch for him so I wouldn't leave him standing around forever LOL.
Regular co-worker (Puerto Rican, late 30s) was acting all "crushing" around me, laughing and - yes - blushing!
Regular co-worker (Black, late 40s) he and I are always sweet to each other and he always has compliments and big smiles for me so hard to say - hit or not? Hmm...
This is an equal opportunity man hitter of all ages and all ethnic backgrounds Whistle3
Good day...good day... Yeah, I can see that using this solo or to spruce things up will be a reliable pick, imho.Girl in love

05-19-2015 11:20 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, mark-in-dallas, Honeycake

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-20-2015 11:13 AM

Thanks, NuTrix! Smile Likewise.

5/19: So I decided on one drop spread between bilateral wrists and throat area before my class. Ive been showing up 30 minutes before class starts (yep. I'm one of those students lol), and had to wait outside the class room for the teacher to arrive. As I was waiting, a youngish guy (probably late teens?) Who talked to me about the class yesterday asked how he can add for the class, so I helped him out. I figured it might have been just a follow up from yesterday since I was the one he asked prior to this day. At the same time wondering if it's the phero.

Anyway, when the teacher arrived, I sat in my seat, a girl I thought I went to hs with sits next to me (background: I didn't have the product on the day before and when I approached her to ask if we went to school with her, she kinda seemed to feel awkward (I tried on a bit of ammo summer lol that day) and was like "yeah, I think so..anyway, see ya! (Awwwwwkward!!!) But today she sits right next to me, so I figured she wanted to sit next to me so I said "sup!" And she was like "I remember you now!! I mistook you for another girl from our class!" Then we proceeded to talking about how sucky our hs was and how I didn't like it blah blah blah. Whag I noticed was i found it almost too difficult to stop chattering away even when the teacher was starting to take roll, which is unlike me as of late.

While I was talking to her a girl sitting behind her tapped me on the shoulders and asked something about the class, and so did another girl sitting behind me. After the class ended, the same girl sitting behind my former classmate from hs was all smiley with me and was making small talk and people seemed all smiles that day. I also felt extra confident for some reason, sitting in my seat with a more open body language than my usual and felt a general laid back confidence. It was to the point where I caught myself and had to sit up and lean forward as I didn't want the professor think of me as being overly confident to the point of cockiness. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing; just something I had to be more cognizant of.

Overall I'm sensing a social and subtle attraction effect from this formula... it's becoming obvious that the androstenol ratio in comparison to cops is higher. Which I like cause I don't always wanna be seen as sexually attractive, sometimes I just want my friendly personality to be more pronounced. Mrgreen

Today 5/20 I'm going for a drop as well and see how class today goes. Will keep you all posted!

Note: this is the first time I've used an oil phero product...so last night I was reading something about using an oil product and how to get an adequate "drop." I realized I should have been holding up the dropper over my finger/hand/intended app point 45 degrees and waiting for a drop to come out. The first two times I tested it (5/18 and 5/19), I was holding the pad of my index finger against the bottle opening and then turning the bottle upside down, which may have given me only about 1/3 to 1/2 of a drop. With that being said... seeing as the results I've seen so far, I could say that this stuff is pretty potent. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 2:06 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-20-2015 11:13 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, mark-in-dallas, Honeycake
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-21-2015 6:52 AM

BeautifulEnigma's post reminded me of a tid-bit of information that I should probably give.

I wear oils almost all the time because they last so long and I tend to wear larger doses. One of the reasons for this is because I often test at work.

I work in a controlled temperature environment and I am usually under at least 2 layers of uniforms. There is NOTHING figure flattering about these uniforms either so all the playful and/or flirty reactions are personality based, particularly for new people who have not seen me outside the confines of the work environment. For the longest time I was wearing my mones mainly on my torso or between my boobs with a smidge behind each ear or the back of my neck, but I'm finding now that the inner elbow is working very well also.

So maybe as people are reading my reviews, keep in mind, for my examples of work, if the dose seems high, it may only be necessary to wear - say maybe 2 drops instead of 3 - or like the day I oopsied 4 drops and still had great results - if you won't be under similar circumstances.

I wear a higher dose if I'm going to be out and about where it will defuse more quickly in the open, or on a humid day as well, particularly now that the weather is getting nice here and I'll be out and about more...Big Grin

05-21-2015 6:52 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, BeautifulEnigma, Honeycake
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

05-21-2015 7:58 PM

5/20

So this day I went to my usual morning class wearing ONE FULL DROP spread between my wrists and sides of my neck. Blum3 Self effects, still subtle at least in my opinion, but it might be because I'm used to being caffeinated and hyper. Dash1 It becomes more pronounced, though, when I start interacting with people. I was aware of the possible effects of the mone contents in Primal Women, but I still had a hard time controlling myself from being overly chatty lol. Today the professor had us go into partners and groups and do activities, and for some reason I felt like everything was exciting and fun, and everything and everyone was great! Almost to the point where I felt like a super nerd for being overly enthused talking about first aid. LOL! What i noticed in other people today was that they also couldnt stop talking. Everyone was engaged in class, especially the ones i was sitting close to. This one girl to my right laughed out loud literally at everything the teacher said. And the guy next to her kept raising his hand. The teacher kept making eye contact with me (which was awkward but hey, it's a hit in its own merit), he also laughed and joked about the stuff i said in class, although I've had people crack up to stuff I say moneless, but this time it was more pronounced.

After class I went to the mall to claim a coupon for free products at bath and body works. So I was there, walking around, trying to find a scent that wouldnt make me faint from all the fruitiness or sweetness. I kid you not, I had practically everyone working in the store surrounding me trying to help me find a fragrance. Almost kinda like I'd get approached by one girl and i tell her what I'm looking for, then she asks another girl, so another girl comes up to us, and another employee comes up to help. I got so overwhelmed with the suggestions that they were throwing at me I ended up getting the last scent they suggested only to realize when i got home that it was too sweet for my taste. I might have to get a men's scent from there. I was getting nauseated from all the women's scents. lol

One thing though, is that I had a terrrrible crash towards the late afternoon. It could have been due to me waking up at 4:30am with 4 hrs of sleep to go to the gym to workout before class, but I don't remember feeling that tired in ages, not even working 12 hour shifts as a night shift nurse. I read somewhere in this forum that crashes from mone use tends to be more harsh for someone newly exposed to them, so I take it I would need to keep using it to desensitize myself to it, yes? I might need to save my testing for days when I know I wouldn't be doing too much productive work later in the day. either THAT or stock up on double shot espressos. jumpy

Regardless of these side effects though, I still find them to be a positive thing cause I can confirm that they work. WOOHOO! finger

05-21-2015 7:58 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, NuTrix, mark-in-dallas, Honeycake

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 777 05-04-2014 8:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 3,843 04-10-2014 2:14 PM
Last Post: MissPhero
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 97 20,662 05-30-2013 7:45 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,332 06-06-2011 7:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE