Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Posts/Replies not visible
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 149 posts

RE: Posts/Replies not visible
08-25-2012 6:10 PM

new twist...as3's latest response isn't visible. I posted behind it, but instead of sending me to my post, got returned to the first page of the thread. But this time I clicked on the today's post link and got "pherotruth is closed due to reason provided by admin.' reason given was auto close to repair crashed table. but clicked on home link and it came right up. new posts in as3's thread still not showing yet tho.
new twist...as3's latest response isn't visible. I posted behind it, but instead of sending me to my post, got returned to the first page of the thread. But this time I clicked on the today's post link and got "pherotruth is closed due to reason provided by admin.' reason given was auto close to repair crashed table. but clicked on home link and it came right up. new posts in as3's thread still not showing yet tho.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012 6:10 PM by lostlibra74.)
08-25-2012 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1822
Thanks received:
4760 thanks in 1968 posts

08-26-2012 12:21 AM

(08-25-2012 6:10 PM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  But this time I clicked on the today's post link and got "pherotruth is closed due to reason provided by admin.' reason given was auto close to repair crashed table. but clicked on home link and it came right up. new posts in as3's thread still not showing yet tho.

That reason does not exist anywhere in the script!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-26-2012 12:21 AM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 149 posts

08-26-2012 7:15 AM

I should have screen capped it to get the exact wording...I was paraphrasing a bit. But the one thing I'm sure of was that it said something along the lines of the site was closed automatically and the reason was to repair a crashed table.

But if it was ever actually down it was only down for 1 second. Because I immediately clicked the home page link and it came right back up.
I should have screen capped it to get the exact wording...I was paraphrasing a bit. But the one thing I'm sure of was that it said something along the lines of the site was closed automatically and the reason was to repair a crashed table.

But if it was ever actually down it was only down for 1 second. Because I immediately clicked the home page link and it came right back up.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012 7:15 AM by lostlibra74.)
08-26-2012 7:15 AM

Share This Thread