Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess is nice..(review+comparisson to Possess Alpha)
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Possess is nice..(review+comparisson to Possess Alpha)
02-10-2022 4:58 PM

So I've received a batch of Possess not so long ago I was really curious to see what the results would be especially since I've already tried Possess Alpha. I'm quite surprised with the result though.

Test #1 at a public gathering 8.02.2022

Dosage: 4 drops (2 on neck, 2 on the wrists)

Self effects: Felt good, but like.. this might sound odd but I felt like a teenager on a great day lol

Report:

Went to a public gathering where there was a large number of women, less men. Oddly I noticed I'm a bit less talkative and a bit more reserved, though I had an excellent mood.

I went to sit with two girls and we talked, honestly at like the first 30 seconds, it was quite normal, felt as if I'm without pheromones, and the conversation was normal.

But after 30 min something magical happened one of the girls (around age 22 brown hair), she was really hit, suddenly was smiling, and all happy when she looked at me, and like when other people would join us to chat she'd always mention me and tell about me positive stuff lol, like "HI YOU KNOW TRACER , YOU KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME?", it was really sudden.. and she didn't drink or anything haha. But the IOIs were flowing. It was a bit like Casanova, but with a less smooth transition, I would say.

Anyway, IOIs were flowing and she even began to carelessly kino me on the arms and shoulder, while I didn't touch her before even. So I number closed her later on.

This was a positive surprise cause I thought this mone is weak. The second girl was normal, but like after like 1:30 she was also a lot more open, but nothing crazy like this first girl.

Another interesting hit was one blond girl who I met while waiting in line to get a drink. I opened her. She was really friendly giving IOIs from the start and having a genuine smile as well. Shw had to go after 30 min, number closed me and she just gave me the biggest hug lol.

I would like to mention about the guys as well:

I noticed guys are extra friendly, more than the usual buddy buddy.. it's like the end like your high school best friend lol. Had a guy who saw me only twice in his life and we didn't talk much, but he kinda knows my social circle telling me "Hi man where have you been? Haven't seen you around!" bla bla, which was quite off.

Another dude was behaving overly friendly.. we walked on the way to the bus stop he told me all his travel stories.. too friendly.
----------------------------------------------

Test #2 - 9.2.2022 At a local bar I go to like once a week

Dosage: 5 drops (3 on neck, 2 on the wrists)

Self effects: Felt good, pretty good

Report:

This is rather a quick test, I just jumped to the bar to say hi to some mate who works there. As I was walking towards the DJ area a girl saw me. Our eyes quickly met, and she just gave me the deer in the headlight stare and stood up and gave me her hand to shake and said hi my name is xyz.. this girl was like 18/17 never really asked. She was just giving me insane IOIs.

At the table there was a guy, 18yo (confirmed) last year of high school, was also EXTREMELY friendly.. which was weird. At the table there was another girl, don't know her name but like I guess the same age range. Wasn't giving me IOIs besides a smile. And they literally invited me to sit. I wasn't gonna do any moves, but I saw that they were like.. looking up to me? would be a good way to describe it. So we had some inspiring conversation and all, but didn't really continue it much.

In the bar there was also an older dude, he saw me like twice in his life. And suddenly was ULTRA friendly, as if like we'd talk everytime I'd go there... this is just weird, he handed me my coat when I was leaving even..

Test #3 - 10.2.2022 at a local friendly gathering where I know the organizer girl

Dosage:5 drops (3 on neck, 2 on the wrists)

Self effects: Felt good, pretty good

Report:

Went to a gathering where I only knew one girl, she's an acquaintance of mine, we don't really talk, not even friendly. Came there and saw her with 10 women, all +30.

Didn't notice any immediate hits tbh, one of the girls was giving me a sequence of 2 second stares + smile like 5 times with no reason. But the majority would have a reaction when I'd turn the conversation on, like say something, I noticed an enhanced reaction. But like very social, smooth social. Not much to say here.

For some odd reason all were sad when I wanted to go (needed it for the last test), and were convincing me to stay really hard. So that's good to know.

I'd like to note I don't "feel" overly social with this, feel kinda like almost without mones as per self effects. But the ladies reaction is interesting

Test #4 - 10.02.2022 a nice chill bar (same day)

Went to this nice bar that I sometimes go to, there wasn't really much of a gathering there, but I saw in one room a presentation, so I started to listen, one guy who's like 24 I guess started a chat with me, and I started talking to him, was overly friendly lol.. extremely.. instant beer buddy mode. Funny.

In the same venue I saw one 35yo woman with an awesome body, sitting, I was standing and putting my coat somewhere there, and she just stared, and I looked at her, she kept I contact, the moment I opened my mouth the smiles with this genuine smile. There were some IOIs but I didn't really engage her that much to test it further.

Comparison to Possess Alpha

- It attracts younger women, while with PA for me it mostly got only over 25.

- PA intimidates some men and gets respect from others, Possess seems to make most really friendly but doesn't intimidate.

-Self-effects are different, with PA I feel solid, like a warrior, with Possess I feel chill, or just slightly more on a positive edge.

- PA works a lot better when I have some social proof, Possess seems to not need it.

- Possess gives me nice dreams even after I wash it off, PA not really

Some conclusions I have about this product:

- Works on young & very young girls
- Works on mature girls
- Makes men friendly to you
- Makes people who know you super friendly to you
- Selfies are nice, light version of wolf
- Doesn't really help cold approach barriers on the street
- Hits some girls instantly and some after a small-time
- Gives interesting dreams
- More of a social than a sexual definitely

Overall I would say it's a nice product, it has some youthfulness feeling to it, I think you could definitely give it to teenagers haha. It's interesting, you do get hits with it, unexpected ones cause whenever I'd go with it I felt like I wouldn't get a hit.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
02-10-2022 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Possess is nice..(review+comparisson to Possess Alpha)
02-10-2022 5:59 PM

1. Was it scented? And if so did you like it?
2. Any beautifying aspects?

The first mones i bought were AV and Possess. The AV hits were so obvious that i gave the Possess to a co-worker before i moved because it didn't impress me like AV.
Tried to rep u but gotta spread the love.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-10-2022 5:59 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2022 6:38 PM

Man, I wish you had this up a week ago ... before I placed my AF order. I had a sample vial which I hadn't touched yet but now you've got me thinking about yet another order. Perhaps if I find a few more things I'll just email Garry and place it directly.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
02-10-2022 6:38 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

02-10-2022 6:45 PM

(02-10-2022 5:59 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  1. Was it scented? And if so did you like it?
2. Any beautifying aspects?

The first mones i bought were AV and Possess. The AV hits were so obvious that i gave the Possess to a co-worker before i moved because it didn't impress me like AV.
Tried to rep u but gotta spread the love.
Hi RussianWolf Smile

1. Yup, fresh scent
2. Haven't seen any beautifying effects

AV is more sexual definitely, I think those get classic hits. But I do prefer the Possess to the PA hits, PA is more aggresive

What does it mean to spread the love? like rep someone? (tried repping someone now, seems to work)

(02-10-2022 6:38 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Man, I wish you had this up a week ago ... before I placed my AF order. I had a sample vial which I hadn't touched yet but now you've got me thinking about yet another order. Perhaps if I find a few more things I'll just email Garry and place it directly.

It's a nice mix man, I recommend it, let me know if you get weird dreams after using it haha

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
02-10-2022 6:45 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-10-2022 7:28 PM

Try repping the same person again and it'll say you gotta spread the love.
I'll need to rep others before i can rep u again

I like the PA aggressiveness myself, tends to separate the women from the girls.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-10-2022 7:28 PM

pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2022 1:02 PM

I had sample of Possess and after my testing I am buying a bottle. I have to have it from now on. Its amazing.

It attracts younger crowd and brunettes but mostly blondes. They all seem to be either skinny and or tall. You are sexy protective male who enjoys being around sexy women and enjoy better things in life. Shy girls will be open to your suggestions and you will create emotions/excitement when they are around you. Respect and trust from the males. Males are open to you and help you out. Even in interviews I get the best money offer and quickest hire. There is excitement to see what's next and trust. I think this mix is not just simple social sexual type of formula.

At work time goes so fast when you have it on. You are in some calm happy focus state. I will find out more once I get a full bottle. I am surprised there are only few threads on Possess. I would like to read more reviews about this mix.
02-21-2022 1:02 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-21-2022 4:28 PM

It's also a great deal considering the price

02-21-2022 4:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess JAYCEE 34 15,072 06-22-2022 12:11 PM
Last Post: ash202288
  Alpha Q Review Thread doctorlove 11 9,492 05-01-2022 3:53 PM
Last Post: Mertos89
  Possess Alpha Rattlesnake 109 64,961 11-16-2021 8:52 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  Possess under-rated? nicktoons 30 18,352 04-26-2015 8:16 PM