Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess under-rated?
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

Possess under-rated?
06-03-2013 12:57 PM

I have to say I am pretty pleased with Possess as a daily wear, has a great scent too. I got some from LAL a few months back along with AV and a sample of Nude. Have not run the AV yet but the Nude is just a good all round vibe to it.

I have seen some really good hits with Possess the past week. Just this morning the 20 something ringing up my items at the local hardware store was finishing up, then suddenly just stopped, mouth ever so slightly opened and stared for a good five seconds, then mumbled something about hoping the day stays nice outside. Just one example out of quite a few, this is just more of a thread to see if others out there have tried this one?

Curious how it has worked for those that may have bought it in the past.
06-03-2013 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2169
Thanks received:
3041 thanks in 1377 posts

RE: Possess under-rated?
06-03-2013 1:51 PM

I had pretty good luck with Possess as a smooth social product. My GF at the time I had Possess wasn't a huge fan of the scent so I wore my bottle and moved on to Nude. I personally really like the scent and find that the phero blend works really well to open doors socially. If you have a little game, Possess can help you get where you want to go. I like Nude better (basically same formula just stronger) because then I am not tied to one scent.

I would get a lot of people wanting to chat at me about just about anything. Even my GF (who didn't like the scent) became more upbeat and positive. Everything seemed to go more smoothly with people when I'd wear it.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 1:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-03-2013 1:51 PM
Thanks given by thundr, nicktoons, DssMaster
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1059
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 75 posts

06-03-2013 2:35 PM

I remember when I was taking dance lessons, I wore Possess a few times. And this one girl she would not want me to leave or dance with someone else. Even when the dance was over, she stood there and held my hands tightly. She was laughing at my jokes and acted pretty upbeat and was just in good mood. I would say Possess created a fun vibe with some attraction. The scent reminds me of a D&G perfume, I think it was 'the One'.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 2:37 PM by scorpio69.)
06-03-2013 2:35 PM
Thanks given by nicktoons, DssMaster
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3472
Thanks received:
6693 thanks in 1191 posts

06-03-2013 3:30 PM

I didn't like the possess scent at all. Smelled too much like laundry detergent or dryer sheets for my tastes.

The product itself was a great open and friendly vibe easy to wear around strangers or ppl you just met. Both nude and possess are not suited for guys night out but make great first date or icebreaker products with the ladies.

I bought nude and possess at the same time and ended up liking nude a whole lot better. They project similar open vibes and act nearly identical but I just couldn't get past the overwhelmingly strong possess scent pack.
06-03-2013 3:30 PM
Thanks given by nicktoons, DssMaster, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 630
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 78 posts

06-03-2013 4:45 PM

I have posses alpha and yea it dose smells like detergent and its a strong scent any takes on how to use it?
06-03-2013 4:45 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4661
Thanks received:
3840 thanks in 1423 posts

06-05-2013 5:42 AM

Very strong lemon type scent, but anything but underrated in my journal.
I refilled a 25% bottle to half by adding NA and Androstadienone so it would be stronger with less scent.
Works a charm. A bit like X22.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
06-05-2013 5:42 AM
Thanks given by nicktoons, ZB pmones
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

06-05-2013 10:39 AM

Thanks for the great feedback guys. Like thundr mentions the scent does seem strong, however I don't think it comes off that way to others. I have never once got the "wtf is THAT guy wearing" look or had anyone say "do you smell that? what is that?"

Some of you know I love to try stuff out when I work out. I had gal the other day who I'm sure got a whiff as I was waiting to get a drink, then the next day when I walked in the front door I went over to lay the truck keys where I always do. She walked over and practically ran me over to get something out of the cooler, I thought at first how rude but then it occurred to me she was obviously remembering the scent, otherwise why not wait to get her protein drink?

I would agree 100% is strong social/slight sexual if one steers it that way, and that the day just goes better with it on. With that said it's off to try it again during noon boot camp!
06-05-2013 10:39 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2169
Thanks received:
3041 thanks in 1377 posts

06-05-2013 11:43 AM

Have fun!

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-05-2013 11:43 AM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 630
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 78 posts

06-20-2013 10:55 PM

posses alpha is one great product smells not all good but wen it drys down its beast mode female just is open for convo from my last couple of testing this product I found that its a master piece wen I put this on I feel alpha real alpha head turns I get respects this one girl just rite off the bat just cant seems to forget me she has my name on lock she opens up to me about everything still testing now I cant wait for my wolf and nude alpha in wolf scent to arrive the clocks ticking
06-20-2013 10:55 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1205 thanks in 628 posts

07-23-2013 9:43 AM

I wanna reopen this thread. I have a bottle of possess coming a and should be here by wed. Ill be testing it here. Hopefully the scent works for me. I have loves the other lal scents so we will see how it goes.

Boy I really have a phero purchasing problem. Lol

If she bites you did it right.
07-23-2013 9:43 AM

Share This Thread