Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess under-rated?
Ptblltrader
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Possess under-rated?
08-01-2013 5:42 PM

(07-23-2013 9:43 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I wanna reopen this thread. I have a bottle of possess coming a and should be here by wed. Ill be testing it here. Hopefully the scent works for me. I have loves the other lal scents so we will see how it goes.

Boy I really have a phero purchasing problem. Lol

Alphavitea, did you get your bottle of Possess yet? If so, have you worn it and what were the results?

I have a tester of Possess but am still really trying to figure out Wolf as it is new to me. So I don't want to try Possess yet as I am still getting the nuances of Wolf down.
08-01-2013 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1170 thanks in 628 posts

08-01-2013 8:51 PM

I wore it a few times so far. I can see the potential in it but I don't have any great insight yet. It smells great and seems very functional as a social. To be continued.

If she bites you did it right.
08-01-2013 8:51 PM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 89 posts

10-10-2013 3:32 PM

Any more interesting tests?

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
10-10-2013 3:32 PM

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 48 posts

10-14-2013 3:21 AM

Got nothing with possess so far - not bother with further testing since I have other goodies to test..
10-14-2013 3:21 AM
zzzzzzzzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 47 posts

10-14-2013 7:03 AM

I tried possess with liquid trust and had very positive results on a sales call.

I'm pretty sure I read Pheroman's journal about combining possess with something else (for me SS4M with very good results and liquid trust recently). From One of Terry's posts I think he runs liquid trust at 4 sprays right before an interview.

4 dabs of possess split behind each ear

4 sprays of liquid trust on my shirt at chest level

This was supposed to be a 10 minute sales meeting with a very introverted 50+ year old women. She is very well off and doesn't like anyone in sales. She suffers from depression, but is very smart and eats most sales people alive.

My boss was there and she had very low expectations of the meeting. That 10 minute meeting lasted for 3 hours. The prospect (now client) quit talking about the sale after a few minutes and told me her entire life story.

Her pupils were dilated the entire time and she said that our meeting was better than therapy. She asked for advice on other things that we don't sell and wanted to know if we would consult for those other products. My boss told me when I left the room that the client told her I was very attractive, confident, and intelligent. We basically had to kick her out of the office. She kept saying, I don't know why I want to stay here and asked when our next meeting will be to finalize the consulting work. She signed our original sales agreement (the purpose of the meeting) without having it reviewed by her lawyer. We still forwarded a copy to her lawyer.

She called back for two days straight to ask for any updates. She was told that it would take 1 week after the contract was signed for a progress update.

The first words she used to describe me had nothing to do with the content of the sales pitch. She didn't want to leave. Although she never made any IOI's to me other than not wanting to leave, I believe that the products had an effect.

Although I had on 2 products, I don't think that Liquid trust makes you very attractive.
10-14-2013 7:03 AM
Thanks given by scorpio69, Pheroman
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 232 posts

02-16-2015 4:54 AM

i think the scent is ok.not really great but not a bad one either,and this cologne is very masculine because of the tobacco note.so if you're into masculine scents,give this a try.as for the mones this is a friendly standalone for any occasion.there's attraction and also a smooth sexual kick to it.cheap and versatile,good bang for your buck
02-16-2015 4:54 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
Pheroman
Hardass Cynic

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3894
Thanks received:
3383 thanks in 1263 posts

02-16-2015 7:27 AM

Possess is a great all rounder, I just needed more mones and less scent.
I think the Possess mix is a bit deeper and sexual than Nude, more great guy than fun guy.
Mostly i added NA because of the similarities in mixes.

Great for a family/social/work party or gathering where going to string on mones may not be ideal.

Liquid Trust is a great addition.

I also mixed it with AV good effects but the total seemed to be a bit less than the sum of products.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-16-2015 7:27 AM
Thanks given by leon333, moe

phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 277 posts

02-22-2015 7:09 AM

I like a lot of products but Possess is one of the few that has gone under the radar by the community - it's EXCELLENT. I have had times where my current girl (in the past and at the moment) have had shitty moods with me or something going on in their life and Possess can lighten the mood very quickly.

It's a great mood elevator for men and women... Nude is great in this respect too, but I feel that Possess is somehow less silly, fun, and carefree than Nude, but more sexy and charming.
02-22-2015 7:09 AM
Thanks given by moe, Pheroman, islandguy
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 20 posts

03-04-2015 8:04 AM

my friends, when I ordered voodoo I asked for a simple of possess, thanks Garry...
well, well, today I used for the first time (3 dabs), Very good product, I feel really alpha, so far only seen auto effects, but that's what I was looking for.

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
03-04-2015 8:04 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 840
Thanks received:
1599 thanks in 754 posts

03-04-2015 10:20 AM

I like Possess and I do think its an underrated product. I like the scent but overall I like Nude more because I can customize whatever scent I want with it.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-04-2015 10:20 AM

Share This Thread