Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q Review Thread
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Q Review Thread
03-13-2018 9:47 AM

So I just got my bottle of Alpha Q from S!ck Jewelry yesterday.

The representative from S!ck spoke with me at length regarding the product. He also said that we can expect other versions of this product at some point, much as with the various formulations of Core and Titan, etc.

I used two sprays last night before a work function and can honestly state that I have never felt the same kinds of self-effects as from this. I was talking with my immediate boss and felt and was impeccably smooth, professional, and not one bit second guessing myself. The conversation flowed. He looked me in the eye & got on my level when we were talking. I got flirted with a time or two also.

Too early to make definitive statements, but I did want to get this thing started.

The S!ck rep apparently seemed to be telling me that this stuff is a status booster that can steered in different directions depending on intent. I will mess around with this and report my findings.

(I have two dates this weekend and will go ahead and two spray as that has worked well with everything else I have tried over the years. Wish me luck Party2 )
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 9:47 AM by doctorlove.)
03-13-2018 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q Review Thread
03-14-2018 11:24 AM

This stuff smells good. I sprayed one spray to the back of the neck like, heh, S!ckRep said he did. He uses more sprays than that, but I wanted to start off conservatively. Same reaction from one of the females I interact with and am interested in as always. Another looked at me sideways, holding my gaze as I walked through.

I can mention after only a couple of days that women seem to be lingering a little more already, noticeably so. I always try to do eye contact properly. I will soon try turning, genuinely smiling, looking from eyes to mouth and back after they eye contact first, especially if she & I have good rapport. And there're always those two dates this weekend.

Big corporate meeting today, so I will spray two sprays on neck one to each side then rub on wrists and cover with Joop (if I cover). If this is status-enhancing as well as romantically/sexually so without "out alphaing" everybody as I have been told by S!ckRep and seem to have seen on here, the meeting should be a great testing ground for this. And it will be with movers & shakers in my field who are meeting me for the first time, so I am hoping for a boost.

Increased reactions over the last couple days do not conclusively prove. But they certainly are suggestive indeed that this stuff is working with the "23 badass pheromones" being noted on the back of the box, ha ha ha. Will edit this post in the next day or two to note anything that seems to be happening.

Any notes regarding what I should or should not expect from your own experiences with this product is much appreciated.

Alpha Q is fun. Stay tuned.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 11:26 AM by doctorlove.)
03-14-2018 11:24 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-14-2018 1:12 PM

There's already a thread on this...

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Re...Discussion

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-14-2018 1:12 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2018 4:04 PM

I saw after you mentioned this.

Might switch this to over there as I have time or I may just transfer this over to my journal . . .

(03-14-2018 1:12 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  There's already a thread on this...

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Re...Discussion
03-14-2018 4:04 PM

doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

business meeting
03-14-2018 7:12 PM

(03-14-2018 11:24 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  Big corporate meeting today, so I will spray two sprays on neck one to each side then rub on wrists and cover with Joop (if I cover). If this is status-enhancing as well as romantically/sexually so without "out alphaing" everybody as I have been told by S!ckRep and seem to have seen on here, the meeting should be a great testing ground for this. And it will be with movers & shakers in my field who are meeting me for the first time, so I am hoping for a boost.

So, ended up getting paired off with a couple women from area I just met today: one I wouldn't with. One I would. They were friendly. They mentioned meeting me regarding work. One I wouldn't kept almost touching, then stopped. My supervisor passed through. The one I would remarked on the "passion" I bring. I stiffened in a good way.
Would gave me a great business opportunity that would help me at work out of nowhere.

One I would, when we were off to the side slipped her ring on and off. Almost all the way. Then slowly slid it back on, almost off again. Licking her lips. Looking up at me with her face down all sub.

They hugged me when we left. Would instigated hug at close, folded into me (partially due to KineticAttraction course hug I did) and called me sweetheart when leaving building. All together seemed unusual for a first business meeting. We will see each other again. Will let Would seduce me if she wants.

This stuff is good. Really good. Most interesting & efficient phero I ever tried. Consistent stuff.
03-14-2018 7:12 PM
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2020 11:26 AM

I have been very curious about this phero and I have loved LAL in the past (Nude,NA and Overdose. Still unsure about Hypnotica).

I purchased a sample bottle from Amazon " Pheromones For Men to [Attract Women] Patented Unmatched RAW Male Pheromone Cologne Fragrance"ALPHA Q" Pure Attraction Perfume Spray by"S1CK"

- Version - They don't list it on amazon
- Target - 27 white British girl (My quarantine partner)
- Dosage - 3 sprays
- Effects felt : Uplifting
- Smell : subtle with clean and fruity notes. ( think Apex arc + Frost mixed but a hair stronger. I actually sat and went through my Apex scent samples and feel confident in this comparison) Probably most suitable for those 20-35. Older men may feel it is too young.
- Notes: On initial use my target said it smells great but was overwhelming to her. After sitting in it for a while I do agree it can trigger those sensitive to fragrances.
- What happened : She stayed close even though the scent gave her a little bit of a headache. Constantly trying to get my attention. Only my first use of it so I didn't catch anything else from her. We did end up hooking up that night and this phero makes me wonder if there are some aphrodisiacs in it ( no surprise with Gary and all his "exotic ingredients"). I felt like a king during sex. Lots of confidence in bed ( more than usual) and I felt calm. Needs more testing at lower amounts to confirm this.

Conclusion: I think this could have potential but the strength of the scent may limit versatility. My M3X in Arc was strong in similar ways to this scent and I really had to watch how much i put on due to scent. I know a few people sensitive to fragrances I have discovered over my phero days.

Mones:
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica,Alpha Q, Casanova
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint,TKO,Ensnare
PxS
Cohesion,Xist,evolve, Taboo
Hax
X22 wingman
LPMP
TLG
04-30-2020 11:26 AM
Scentilicious
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-09-2020 5:10 AM

Hi,

I used Alpha Q Different times, first time was out on a dinner with my GF & her family.
It is just my encounters with Alpha Q, it's not a very fancy story, just my

Applying:
The scent of Alpha Q Unscented is according to my GF like a man's sweat, first time I applied it, she searched the entire room of something that caused that sweaty scent. So the scent bothered her. I applied it on my wrist the first time and put a lot of EDT onto/arround that spot, like I fell into a perfume bottle to cover the scent. The second time I used it, I put in onto my upper arm, it was more safe in the house, and outside the house I could roll up my sleeves of my shirt as I talked to people. I Applied 1 spray.

Going out: External people
When going out to a restaurant with my GF & her family, we sat next to a table of young girls (18-20), (I am 30, chubby). I am a guy who loves to have a nice scent, that day I fell into that perfume bottle to cover the scent.
The girls behind me, from reading from this forum I would've hoped a reaction of them when they returned of the restroom of some eye contact. I never saw anything like that, Instead what I noticed was a woman from 35-40 a table across of ours who was there with her BF just staring at me. Just staring, not a second, just the whole time, everytime I looked up and looked in her direction she was staring at me. She was actually very nice looking, brown hair, nice looks, an 8. The waiters were masked (Corona), and I have a subtle kind of humor, I like being in the spotlights for a very short time. What I noticed that I got an ok experience but not the VIP treatment that I have with Wolf or that untouchable aura from AM.

Funny part was those girls behind me, whilst the wind was going in their direction, I did see 'some' eye contact to my brother in law (25 years old, normal built).

reactions of People who I know:
My GF showed no bad reaction to the Alpha Q, just the scent. and a little bit more receptive to critics. But nothing really noticable. What I did notice was that my sister in law was receptive to it. She is normally the kind of person that never drinks or let herself go, just because she wants to keep control over the situation, what I noticed that she ordered the same drink as me (alcohol), after that, I needed someone to share my appetizer with, she was the first to go with this. The conversation during main course was really based on knowledge only she and I had. The brother in law talked to his father, whilst this was happening at the other side of the table I hooked in the conversation with technical details, and the conversation became more technical with the brother. Conclusion: during this dinner I controlled the table. Really douchy actually. But knowing that I could use Alpha Q to my advantage.

Second encounter: not that noticable:
Applying: was 1 spray on the wrist:
I went to a bank, I don't like banks, So I put on Alpha Q and some of my most Patchouli scent I have, just to .... bother them. So, I went to it and noticed they were 'off' by my appearance. They forgot who had meetings, they forgot who was coming, ... Well not the best impression you could make to a customer. I do admit, I did fall into a bottle of Patchouli, the scent could've been overwhelming. But while I was talking to the employee she (45-50 years, small to almost skinny) was asking very suggestive questions that put me in a defensive position, I don't mind answering questions, but i don't like such implicaitons. I noticed I could control myself better & I was more 'chill' during this encounter. I let her do her job, let her take her sells that didn't cost me anything but time and went on with my day.

Most noticable here was: Normally I would feel very defensive and act on it, my feelings stood the same yet I could control my reactions better and bite my tongue more than usual. Yes, I did ventilate somewhere else.

If there are language issues, you may always send me an DM so i could correct them.
I am always open to suggestions.
07-09-2020 5:10 AM
Jarod
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2020 6:44 AM

Hi

Alpha Q is no longer available for purchase?
07-17-2020 6:44 AM

doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2020 12:34 PM

Still around. S1ck Jewelry.
10-27-2020 12:34 PM

Share This Thread