Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherosloth's P83 Observations
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

Lightbulb Pherosloth's P83 Observations
05-12-2015 5:14 PM

P83 is a nice putative, somewhat subtle somewhat blatant. But by this i mean that the subtle feel of P83 is subtle until you get in close. Once you are close, touching starts, and it continues, and as it continues, it is up to you to ramp up. The other person can ramp up as well and this then begins as a que, whoever begins the escalation leads to the end result, as far as they are willing to go. With P83, there is boobing, specifixally feom people you may know, not so from people you don't, however, those people you don't know will touch, whether it is fingers against your fingers, or their hand against yours, or will stand incredibly close as I've noticed with a freimd who i gave 2 sprays to. The personal bubble shrinks, and depending on whether you are fine with it or not can be a good thing. Im not exactly sure how it disinhibits, but im sure its on a subconscious scale, as they will not be aware of it until the action has been commited. Psychologically, this would be categorized as subconscious in nature.

I've also noticed that the dosage on P83 can also be noted through the amount of people wearing it in one spot. I put on 3 sprays in the morning at about 11:40am, then another 2 at 2:23pm, and gave my freind 2 sprays as well. Another freind of mine who is also familiar with my experiments noted that he was feeling high, or lethargic around us, like he was out of it, described it as unfocused. If the previous sprays were still active, that means between me and my freind, 7 sprays were active, each spray at 12.5mcg for a total 87.5mcg.

mobocaster;482598 Wrote:huge doses of P83 don't so much OD, rather they disinhibit to the point of inactivity - subjects lose all inclination to do anything more than just sit around you in a slight daze.

What Mobo mentioned another thread quoted above about being in a daze is what i noticed With my freind who came to join us after class. The lethargy was maybe an indication of that daze. I then came to the conclusion that if you are out with a group of freinds, it would be advantageous to wear only so much P83 between the group as a combining all personell together in 1 spot gives the mones a combined effect, as compared to spraying all 7 sprays on yourself and riding solo.

Btw has anyone tried a P83 build-up? Or rather the question to ask would be if it is possible, and if so has anyone noticed anything good about it? And if not i guess i may try it out Preved

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-12-2015 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, RTBoss, JohnnyHard

ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 119 posts

RE: Pherosloth's P83 Observations
05-12-2015 11:39 PM

I have yet to try my P83 so can't answer your questions.
Is your friend who became lethargic a male? Maybe moderate-high dosage makes men lethargic while making women more touchy; just like how Androstadienone makes some men lethargic but women at ease around you. Any thoughts?

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-12-2015 11:39 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

05-13-2015 12:05 AM

Yeah he is male about 23-28, and that gives me an idea about the nature of thia molecule, as it made us all drowsy, however, women around us weren't drowsy but rather comfortable in oir presence, like a unified comfort zone. People i know in class but never talk to just waltzed in and sat down started talking to me like she's been my buddy forever, talking about her upcoming classes and other things connected to school. I was about to leave for the bus, but ended up staying another 5 minutes to chat. She got up to get on to her next class saying bye, and i got up to walk to the bus with my buddy. People both in our class and in the cafeteria were looking over at us, probably because of our combined P83 signature, which may have been enticing for their senses as a "comfort zone" Maybe some P96 woulf have helped to give them enough disinhibition to come over and chat. More testing will definitely have to be done to figure this molecule out completely.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-13-2015 12:05 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, JohnnyHard
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

05-13-2015 12:12 AM

As a side note, i know it was the P83 because the only other things i was wearing was 1 spray Core, and 2 sprays Dionysis. It was one of my light mone days. Today was a mone off day. Tomorrow i will shower to make sure mones are off before going to school, and testing out Core+Titan+P83. Or maybe jusy Core and P83. Or maybe ill get started with P83+Turn Up The Heat. Ive been wanting ti try out Turn Up The Heat but haven't really had any time since i was P75ing it for a bit. I want to get to know this mone before i move to Voodoo as i know it may be here any minute now. i will have to gey myself more P83, and I'm hoping i can get Androtics to hook me up with a 30ml at 10mcg /spray so i can test it more. If they can get me a 20mcg/spray or even 30mcg/spray, i can easily test out higher Doses to see the effects more clearly while not necessarily wasting product and without having to spray too much on. But thats something else entirely.

PheroslothParatrooper
05-13-2015 12:12 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1906
Thanks received:
2006 thanks in 1205 posts

05-13-2015 2:40 PM

P83 has been out of stock at Androtics for over a month now, so you'll have to wait at least 3 more months before that.

Have you figured out CORE and Dionysos alone? I'd suggest doing so before combining them with P83. While P83 doesn't appear to conflict with much of anything, reporting is of little use when one doesn't understand all of the components of a mix.
05-13-2015 2:40 PM

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

05-13-2015 8:45 PM

Ive figured out Core, and there isnt much to figuring it out. Aside from its amplification of other mones, by itself it ups your own signature, and if you are using mones obvious reasons other than testing or status change, the reason to use mones is to give yourself a different signature than what you put out. my mone signature is that of Androsterone mostly with a-nol and b-nol mixed in and maybe some of dienone because people always feel comfortable around me. Amplification of this signature won't help me in situations i am trying to learn. Although Core is a very good item, and it helps give me that upbeat feel, confidence boost. I'm trying to figure out Dio, and so far as i can see, Core helps me bring it out better. With Dio i feel that protector vibe to begin with, and gets me walking around like i own the place. It gets me horny though, and if i don't watch out, my leg shakes like what was happening with 10 mcg Turn Up The Heat, even with that high dose androsterone that i know about in Dio. But in reality i draw more attention with core than i do dio, idk maybe it just doesn't jive with my chemistry. Either way, ill keep testing it so long as i have some in my bottle. P83 however seems to work with just about everything i have tried it with, and i see its effects with those mone mixes or putatives, or by itself and when the other don't show or shine as much. P83 is a precious molecule, one i would wish to always have in my arsenal.

PheroslothParatrooper
05-13-2015 8:45 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
685 thanks in 306 posts

05-13-2015 9:54 PM

Pherosloth,

Please school me here. I mean that. I asked about P83 about six months ago and did not really get anything back.

First, do you know if it is true that SteveO @ PheromoneXS has P83 for sale?
Second, I want to know how to use the bottle I have. I have a 30ml Androtics bottle in the ubiquitous neroli fragrance at 15mcg/spray.
It sounds like P83 can work with just about any phero out there. Do you ever use it alone? If so, how many mcg's?
What do you like to pair it with? And how many mcg's do you use when you pair it with other Pheromones?
Are there any other Pheromones that you haven't paired it with because you have them, but would like to?
I have a ton of stuff and maybe I can run a trial for you in return for some knowledge.
These are pretty specific questions and I hope you can give pretty specific answers.

It sounds like you have a pretty good grasp on P83 and I want to learn what you know. If anyone else feels they can contribute here, by all means, please do so.

Thanks in advance
05-13-2015 9:54 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

05-14-2015 12:45 AM

Yeah Steve sells P83 in a 10ml spay bottle, and it works great! Effects don't take long to hit. You're lucky you have that 30ml, and at 15mcg all you really need for a gold dose is 2 sprays. I just put in a request to see if i could get a 30ml 30mcg bottle and use my gift card to pay for it and the rest on my card, and i got a reply email saying they would look into it. But really its all based on how many sprays you need, and yes it can be used alone, but its best when paired with something else. Recently i read that it can be paired with P86 and P96, as well as some social blends and sexual blends. My dose is great at 30mcg and i get unconscious kino from both people i know and don't really know. Not a sexual mone but can steer a sexual mix the right way. both pairing it with other mones and by itself, i find the threshold to be at 30mcg for me, as the other mones i use don't really interfere with its effect. Actually i look yo synergize it with a blend. Like using Core 1 spray left side of the neck, Dionysis 2 sprays right side of the neck, then P83 3 sprays, 1 on the back of the hands, 1 on the middle of the neck, and 1 on the forehead, with 1 drop Ascend under the nose for self effects. These days im going light, with 1 or 2 products as the base with putatives flying around them. Im trying to see if maybe i can get a p83 build up going, but idk how likely that will be.

As far as mixes, i plan on trying
Evolve+p83
SOB+P83
Magnetic+p83+Turn Up The Heat

There are many more, i just haven't had time to think any up.

PheroslothParatrooper
05-14-2015 12:45 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 739
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 682 posts

05-14-2015 9:09 AM

What's the difference between p83 and p96, specifically? Supposedly both are disinhibitors, of different varieties? How would one disinhibitor behave differently than another? I wonder if they're both additive when attached to another blend? SOB @ 2 sprays plus 30-40 mcg of each - if it works as postulated - would be sweet.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
05-14-2015 9:09 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
685 thanks in 306 posts

05-14-2015 11:38 AM

Thanks a ton Pherosloth! That certainly gives me a starting point at two sprays of my 15mcg's. I can then fuck with it from there.

When you rock it solo, do you up the ante a little or keep it at about 30mcg's?

Aand what do you notice solo?

Thanks for your insight. It sounds like an all arounder to me.
05-14-2015 11:38 AM

Share This Thread