Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherosloth's P83 Observations
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Pherosloth's P83 Observations
05-14-2015 12:26 PM

(05-14-2015 9:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  What's the difference between p83 and p96, specifically? Supposedly both are disinhibitors, of different varieties? How would one disinhibitor behave differently than another? I wonder if they're both additive when attached to another blend? SOB @ 2 sprays plus 30-40 mcg of each - if it works as postulated - would be sweet.

According to Pago

"P96 is very nice stuff that enhances other products pretty well and is great in mixes .. more on the bonding site .. on the other hand P97 is pretty similar but more on the social side "

I know you asked p83 and p86 but thought the above could still be helpful.

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: Ammo, P75 (2.5mcg), Molecule C (togo, 2.5mcg, neroli) & Molecule C (10mcg/spray, FF20 scent)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: AV, NA (sample), Wolf, MAX T, A1
PXS: Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Evolve oil, Flirt, Bliss
05-14-2015 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
505 thanks in 259 posts

05-14-2015 1:10 PM

(05-14-2015 12:26 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  According to Pago

"P96 is very nice stuff that enhances other products pretty well and is great in mixes .. more on the bonding site .. on the other hand P97 is pretty similar but more on the social side "

I know you asked p83 and p96[sic] but thought the above could still be helpful.

No, it's helpful - thanks!

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
05-14-2015 1:10 PM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 100 posts

05-14-2015 2:53 PM

(05-14-2015 9:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  What's the difference between p83 and p96, specifically? Supposedly both are disinhibitors, of different varieties? How would one disinhibitor behave differently than another? I wonder if they're both additive when attached to another blend? SOB @ 2 sprays plus 30-40 mcg of each - if it works as postulated - would be sweet.

P83 is more physical, whilst P96 is more emotional in effect - And yes, they do work nicely together and with SOB. Smile

P97 and SOB (or other overt None) is also good but a lot darker - always seems to get the "damagd-goods" girls - which can be good or bad depending on your particular interest.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 2:55 PM by polarvoid.)
05-14-2015 2:53 PM
Thanks given by moe, RTBoss

polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
137 thanks in 100 posts

05-14-2015 2:58 PM

(05-12-2015 11:39 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I have yet to try my P83 so can't answer your questions.
Is your friend who became lethargic a male? Maybe moderate-high dosage makes men lethargic while making women more touchy; just like how Androstadienone makes some men lethargic but women at ease around you. Any thoughts?

Nope - I've always found P83 to be rather unisex in effect. Its more the sort of mix you use it with that matters.
05-14-2015 2:58 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 77 posts

05-14-2015 3:53 PM

(05-14-2015 2:58 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Nope - I've always found P83 to be rather unisex in effect. Its more the sort of mix you use it with that matters.
Anything you would suggest NOT using P83 with or is it a free for all?
05-14-2015 3:53 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-14-2015 6:21 PM

P83 is a physical disinhibitor, space reducer, while p96 is a mental disinhibitor. Where P83 makes physical touch sensations likely and comfortable, P96 works on the mental level, and makes the ideas and thoughts of such actions more acceptable for them. In a sense it helps to convince them that it is alright for them to engage in such actions so to speak. Its why P96 and Androstenone become a good mix, P96 buffers the effects of Androstenone to the extent that if they are sexually aroused, P96 lets them be more comfortable with showing it. P83 would be helpful in reducing the space and making physical contact possible, P96 would make them comfortable with that idea and the Androstenone is the attractant.

(05-14-2015 11:38 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Thanks a ton Pherosloth! That certainly gives me a starting point at two sprays of my 15mcg's. I can then fuck with it from there.

When you rock it solo, do you up the ante a little or keep it at about 30mcg's?

Aand what do you notice solo?

Thanks for your insight. It sounds like an all arounder to me.

I keep is at 30mcg when it comes to P83, and i ushally wait til the evening before i reapply if necessary, i find it works for a while although i haven't really been comscious enough to keep track of how long exactly (i need to figure it out though...) or reapply after a wash off or shower if needed. Solo i notice the need for contact. For me it turns sexual just because my thoughts are programmed to turn sexual with touch (minor flaw of mine lol). A bit higher dose calms me down and relaxes me, and high dose makes me dazed, forgetful and not as conscious as i normally am. Cause of this i keep it at 20-30mcg. But one thing i notice is that women become more comfortable at the higher doses, so using something to counter the disorientation of high dose P83 like maybe the energy of TAA, or maybe P90 would help to make one good enough to go about with a higher dose.

They dont know why, but they look... There is something about this person they cannot put their finger on. The thought process is then who is this guy and how does he make me feel like this? Has he put a spell on me? How can he, when there doesn't seem to be much on his cover?

Judging books by the cover will get you nowhere, it is the contents of the book that reallly show the heart of matter.

What contents does your book show?
05-14-2015 6:21 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
137 thanks in 100 posts

05-15-2015 9:20 AM

(05-14-2015 3:53 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Anything you would suggest NOT using P83 with or is it a free for all?

I've not found anything yet that actively clashes or otherwise won't go well with P83 but there are some mixes that it can be unwise to wear it with in some situations.

Notably any high None mix in environments where there are a lot of young guys - The last thing you need is a disinhibitor around some None-enraged hothead as it makes them more likely to kick-off at you, or wearing it at times when you can't make good use of its properties eg very formal or work mixes where getting physical isn't going to be appropriate or very welcome.

Also the amount of P83 can mke a difference - too much can flatten responses to the rest of the mix, which again can contribute to ineffectiveness at higher doses.
05-15-2015 9:20 AM

polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
137 thanks in 100 posts

05-15-2015 9:25 AM

(05-14-2015 6:21 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  But one thing i notice is that women become more comfortable at the higher doses, so using something to counter the disorientation of high dose P83 like maybe the energy of TAA, or maybe P90 would help to make one good enough to go about with a higher dose.

Better still maybe find the upper dose limit that works for you? Trying to offset aspects of P83 with other mones is only going to make your mix more cumbersome and difficult to use - esp if its something like TAA which will need topping-up frequently to keep pace with the rest of the mix.
05-15-2015 9:25 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 77 posts

05-15-2015 9:35 AM

Okay then,

More good stuff. Is it silly to say that this is the milk or eggs in the fridge, or the bread in the pantry? You know, something that one should always have on hand?
I am glad I have two bottles from Androtics. At 15 mcg's I feel I have the proper strength to go 2-3 sprays to be appropriate.

Very thankful to both of you for giving me more insight into this putative. If anyone else has something to add, feel free.

With this being a touchy increaser, I wonder if it will increase the ass-grabs I receive every so often. It usually occurs in a rip roaring party atmosphere, but it occasionally happens. And contrary to women, I get a kick out of it hahah.

Peace
05-15-2015 9:35 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-15-2015 10:05 AM

(05-15-2015 9:35 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Okay then,

More good stuff. Is it silly to say that this is the milk or eggs in the fridge, or the bread in the pantry? You know, something that one should always have on hand?
I am glad I have two bottles from Androtics. At 15 mcg's I feel I have the proper strength to go 2-3 sprays to be appropriate.

Very thankful to both of you for giving me more insight into this putative. If anyone else has something to add, feel free.

With this being a touchy increaser, I wonder if it will increase the ass-grabs I receive every so often. It usually occurs in a rip roaring party atmosphere, but it occasionally happens. And contrary to women, I get a kick out of it hahah.

Peace

I would say it would increase it exponentially. But yeah more usually isn't better, and it's best to keep it within the 20-50 range for the best effects without getting yourself slammed with the disorientation. Of course within a party atmosphere, disorientation is just around the corner , but why make it worse? I get lots of kino at 30mcg, so try it out and observe the way people interact with you. P83 is a good way to increase your powers of observation because of its subtle qualities.

They dont know why, but they look... There is something about this person they cannot put their finger on. The thought process is then who is this guy and how does he make me feel like this? Has he put a spell on me? How can he, when there doesn't seem to be much on his cover?

Judging books by the cover will get you nowhere, it is the contents of the book that reallly show the heart of matter.

What contents does your book show?
05-15-2015 10:05 AM

Share This Thread