Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherosloth's P83 Observations
RTBoss
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
505 thanks in 259 posts

RE: Pherosloth's P83 Observations
05-15-2015 10:08 AM

I'm going to get freaky with this stuff and do a kitchen sink mix, for testing purposes only. If it falls flat, it falls flat. I'm wearing 2 drops of Voodoo and 50 mcg A-1 at the moment. I'm about to head to the gym, after which I'll need a shower. I have Bad Wolf and Xist residue from yesterday lingering on my skin right now. I'll give that a good wipe with witch hazel before my shower, and scrub down everything in the shower.

I'm going to reapply two drops of Voodoo. Then I'll add 3 bulb drops of Nude Alpha. 1 50 mcg bulb drop of A-1, 1 spray of 35 mcg P96, and 1 spray of 35 mcg P83.

Any hypotheses before I test it?

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
05-15-2015 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 77 posts

05-15-2015 11:26 AM

Lightning, ground shaking, maybe a plague of some sort hahah

I Love it!
05-15-2015 11:26 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 100 posts

05-15-2015 11:50 AM

(05-15-2015 9:35 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  More good stuff. Is it silly to say that this is the milk or eggs in the fridge, or the bread in the pantry? You know, something that one should always have on hand?
I am glad I have two bottles from Androtics. At 15 mcg's I feel I have the proper strength to go 2-3 sprays to be appropriate.

Absolutely not! - I don't always use P83 but equally it is a phero I do my very best to never run out of and there is always a bottle in my "Quick Access" stock of mones for when I get home with someone.

15mcg is a good dose. I usually try to keep it in 15 and 40mcg strengths - that way I can cover my dose range for most types of mix with just two sprays.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 11:52 AM by polarvoid.)
05-15-2015 11:50 AM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

05-15-2015 12:27 PM

I'm going to a birthday tonight at a bar. It's a female friend and there will be a mix of guys and girls. Around 4 girls that I haven't seen for almost 2 years even though we were all part of a "crew" back in 2010-2011

I'm thinking of testing tonight. I have
P74 - 5mcg per spray
p96 - 20mcg
p97 - 20mcg
p83 - 20mcg

all to go bottles. Honestly, I don't know why I can't seem to focus now so I'm having a hard time retaining what's written above with dosage. I'm not looking for anything in specific tonight. I just want to have fun social night while being flirty with them; without losing respect from males; especially since I will be going with a male friend.

I'm thinking 1 spray of p97 and p83 and 4 spray of p74; which would make them 20mcg each.

I really want to throw a spray of captain (Androstenone and Androsterone) but I don't think it's a good idea but the temptation is too strong!

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: Ammo, P75 (2.5mcg), Molecule C (togo, 2.5mcg, neroli) & Molecule C (10mcg/spray, FF20 scent)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: AV, NA (sample), Wolf, MAX T, A1
PXS: Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Evolve oil, Flirt, Bliss
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 12:29 PM by ShadowX114.)
05-15-2015 12:27 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 77 posts

05-15-2015 1:25 PM

I don't know what P97 or P74 do, nor do I have them. Based on your intent to just go have fun with them I would question the need for Captain (being in charge). Whatever those other two P's do, the P83 should enhance them supposedly. That sounds fun in itself. Save the Cpt or just go with Cpt + P83, but have some stories to tell that gets 'em laughing. $.02
05-15-2015 1:25 PM

ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

05-15-2015 1:33 PM

My bad, I meant I want to spray P96 ; not P97 (how come we can't edit our post once someone replies after us?)
As for P74 , it's social. Apparently, strangers could feel like they've known you for a long time.

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: Ammo, P75 (2.5mcg), Molecule C (togo, 2.5mcg, neroli) & Molecule C (10mcg/spray, FF20 scent)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: AV, NA (sample), Wolf, MAX T, A1
PXS: Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Evolve oil, Flirt, Bliss
05-15-2015 1:33 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-15-2015 5:01 PM

P74 is not a bad idea, p96 seems too much out there like mind control when mixed with Captain. if you have 75, that will spotlight you, 83 will reduce the space, and if yiu have any socials that would work good as a base. Something like Vibes, Bliss, Taboo, Connections, Glace, neno, or Core would work. But Neno at low dose unless you have something for status like APi or Ascend, but not as serious as A314. I read somewhere that too much neno drops your respect factor, people just don't take you as serious as I'm guessing you're aiming for?

They dont know why, but they look... There is something about this person they cannot put their finger on. The thought process is then who is this guy and how does he make me feel like this? Has he put a spell on me? How can he, when there doesn't seem to be much on his cover?

Judging books by the cover will get you nowhere, it is the contents of the book that reallly show the heart of matter.

What contents does your book show?
05-15-2015 5:01 PM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 365
Thanks received:
243 thanks in 135 posts

Yesterday 9:38 AM

(05-15-2015 5:01 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  I read somewhere that too much neno drops your respect factor, people just don't take you as serious as I'm guessing you're aiming for?

That was me, and no, I didn't say neno would drop your respect factor. Rather, it'll kill it entirely. Nanogram doses may avoid this issue, but more than this? Forget about Androsterone.

As for P83 and P96, one shouldn't get the wrong impression that they're all that similar. Yes, they both disinhibit, but P96 is far more along the lines of Androstadienone than P83. P103 is a better comparison - I won't get too far OT, and I've already compared the two in other threads, so I feel no need to do so again here.
Yesterday 9:38 AM
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 198
Thanks received:
862 thanks in 382 posts

Yesterday 1:02 PM

You likey P83?

Have two full bottles 30 mil at 20 mcg per spray. well one has had 2 sprays.

$50 U.S. Plus $12?shipping .
Yesterday 1:02 PM

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

Yesterday 1:07 PM

I'm waiting til Androtics comes back into stock. Fpr jpw I'm saving my remaining P83 stock to test with P96, and P86, once im done testing Voodoo. So far i haven't really noticed much then again i haven't exposed myself to many people. And im barely on my second day. School may show me something different and by the end of next week i should be able to find out something about how it wprks, since informatiom is so scarce on it. i hope to shed some lightt on it.

They dont know why, but they look... There is something about this person they cannot put their finger on. The thought process is then who is this guy and how does he make me feel like this? Has he put a spell on me? How can he, when there doesn't seem to be much on his cover?

Judging books by the cover will get you nowhere, it is the contents of the book that reallly show the heart of matter.

What contents does your book show?
Yesterday 1:07 PM

Share This Thread