Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
04-27-2015 3:16 PM

I'm a man, asking on behalf of my bisexual female best friend. She was complaining to me recently that she's been down on her luck with approaching women and hasn't been with a woman in some time. Now, I have read the studies that say that homosexual men and heterosexual women respond to the same mones and that homosexual women and heterosexual men respond to the same mones, but I don't know anything about how bisexuals respond to which mones. Is it all of them? I would definitely love to surprise her with a gift that might help her get find a woman to get closer to. When she dates women, they're usually bisexual as well. I'm just not sure which mones she should be using. Thanks for any advice.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
04-27-2015 3:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
04-27-2015 4:08 PM

(04-27-2015 3:16 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I'm a man, asking on behalf of my bisexual female best friend. She was complaining to me recently that she's been down on her luck with approaching women and hasn't been with a woman in some time. Now, I have read the studies that say that homosexual men and heterosexual women respond to the same mones and that homosexual women and heterosexual men respond to the same mones, but I don't know anything about how bisexuals respond to which mones. Is it all of them? I would definitely love to surprise her with a gift that might help her get find a woman to get closer to. When she dates women, they're usually bisexual as well. I'm just not sure which mones she should be using. Thanks for any advice.

I dated a bisexual woman before I met my bride and she actually LOVED when I'd wear Heart Throb from Love Potion. I'm thinking it was the copulins combined with androstenone that really floated her boat. I'm not sure how well received it would be for a woman to be wearing it, however.

I'd think any of the socials would be a good place to start, though. She really reacted well to Perfect Match from Love Potion (it revved her engine very nicely for a social product).

If your friend is interested in trying any of the traditionally mens Pheromones, maybe let her sniff some of the stuff you have and see how she reacts. Might be a good way to get a better idea.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 4:28 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-27-2015 4:08 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-29-2015 8:19 AM

I've had some good fortune with a handful of things Big Grin Like your friend, I am also an equal opportunity lover Mosking

I've had good fortune with a variety of products. Snoopyace's Perfect Match from LP, also their Teddy BB.

I have Alpha Dream's Donna Amore, but it's a happy, sparkly social that can lead to intimacy more so than create it imo so far.

To Snoopy's point - I add cops to everything myself. They always get me horny, I don't know if it's also because I like women that they rev me up, b/c straight women can get turned on by them too, but there could be something to it Smile

I have ordered Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures to try specifically for this, but it's in the mail - more to come at some future point on that one...

Heart & Soul from LP has gotten really snuggly results from some ladies.

Tease from XS is a great social that has lead to encounters...

These are just some tools to add to your friends other "accessories", but it could give her an extra edge - Good luck! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-29-2015 8:19 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2015 10:27 AM

Thanks for the advice, NuTrix! I am planning on ordering some GOA for myself soon. Maybe I'll put some on her and see how it goes. As far as cops, are there any difference in effect from one vendor to the next? I've heard of that being an issue in discussions over A-1 and wonder if it's an issue with other single molecules.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
04-29-2015 10:27 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

04-30-2015 7:11 AM

Not really in my experience, as long as the company is trustworthy. I'm know that LP and some others offer straight up cops, they also offer "diluted" somewhat less smelly versions (LP's Sheer Essence, XS Desire Me oil - though they STILL require dry down time!) I'm forever adding Desire me to things Smile

04-30-2015 7:11 AM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-05-2015 10:41 AM

I've had a lot of wonderful success wearing pheromones around bisexual women... or bi-curious women... and straight women... And there are a lot of blends that would work. Some are more fun and flirty and some are more brazen. A girl can wear 'none and 'Androsterone with success (doses should probably start small) if they are looking to inspire sexual aggression. But as for fun, flirty female products, I found that Cougar Potion paired with Heart & Soul (both by LPMP) were spot on for encouraging bisexuals to pursue me. Not that this was my intended goal the first time I found this out... That is just simply what ensued.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-05-2015 10:41 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-06-2015 7:14 AM

(05-05-2015 10:41 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I found that Cougar Potion paired with Heart & Soul (both by LPMP) were spot on for encouraging bisexuals to pursue me. Not that this was my intended goal the first time I found this out... That is just simply what ensued.

Scribbles notes furiously...dashes off to collect potions for to wear today... Big Grin

05-06-2015 7:14 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-06-2015 7:24 AM

Oh Nutrix.... Girl sighBig Grin

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-06-2015 7:24 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 7:28 AM

(04-27-2015 3:16 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I'm a man, asking on behalf of my bisexual female best friend. She was complaining to me recently that she's been down on her luck with approaching women and hasn't been with a woman in some time. Now, I have read the studies that say that homosexual men and heterosexual women respond to the same mones and that homosexual women and heterosexual men respond to the same mones, but I don't know anything about how bisexuals respond to which mones. Is it all of them? I would definitely love to surprise her with a gift that might help her get find a woman to get closer to. When she dates women, they're usually bisexual as well. I'm just not sure which mones she should be using. Thanks for any advice.

since she looking for women why not use products made for lesbian women ?
DONNA AMORE from Alpha Dream
from lal
POSSESS™ for Women to Attract Women.
NUDE™ for Women to Attract Women
PASSION COPULINS™ Women to attract Women

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
05-06-2015 7:28 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-07-2015 4:38 PM

It's threads like these that's hurting my bank account... lol popcorn

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-07-2015 4:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones JOC 12 11,905 05-08-2015 8:59 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 2,753 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix