Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
10-26-2018 11:34 AM

(05-11-2018 9:46 AM)Isis Wrote:  My sister has been wearing sob + xist/w with great success. Her intended targets are bisexual women and femme lesbians

I'd like to try that. I'm just wondering did your sister get some jealous reactions from her targets because of the cops.

I've been wondering if pheromenes with cops are good to use when around a female ex.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 11:37 AM by Dakkila.)
10-26-2018 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

10-26-2018 2:46 PM

(10-26-2018 11:34 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I'd like to try that. I'm just wondering did your sister get some jealous reactions from her targets because of the cops.

I've been wondering if pheromenes with cops are good to use when around a female ex.

Cops will definitely give off the "desired by others" vibe to the point of making some others assume you just got done with naughty kinky fun time. that wold definitely up your perceived desirability; but the reaction might not necessarily be positive towards you...
But hey, she's an ex, it isn't like she has any say if you get involved with somebody else: but isn't weird how exes always think that we should somehow still be beholden to them?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-26-2018 2:46 PM
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-01-2018 4:28 PM

(10-26-2018 11:34 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I'd like to try that. I'm just wondering did your sister get some jealous reactions from her targets because of the cops.

She noticed none. Her significant other at the time showed no jealous reactions either.

It seemed a lot of her hits came from straight women who were curious.
12-01-2018 4:28 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2018 10:07 AM

My wife wears girl/girl from lpmp as well as themyscira or something like that. Might be worth t as king a look atleast.
12-02-2018 10:07 AM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2019 3:08 PM

(05-30-2018 3:55 AM)SecretV Wrote:  I'm not sure about all bi women but I have a bi friend who gets VERY attracted when I wear Temptress by pheromoexs

Are u bi or lesbian?
sorry to revive. Im doing my own journal!
10-07-2019 3:08 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2019 9:06 AM

what would a man need to wear (Pheromones) to attract bisexual women? or would this attempt backfire or not work at all?
10-09-2019 9:06 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-09-2019 9:09 AM

(10-09-2019 9:06 AM)empathy Wrote:  what would a man need to wear (Pheromones) to attract bisexual women? or would this attempt backfire or not work at all?

At least in my experience, bisexual women are attracted to the same pheromones as women who don't identify that way. Personally, I generally have better luck in general with the 'social' blends regardless of sexual orientation in order to turn things sexual.

I've had great luck with The Love God with regards to bisexual women and even lesbians finding me, and I quote, 'Irresistable for some reason.' I was wearing TLG in UN for Men scent when that happened. I know they loved the scent but they were also reacting like straight women do to TLG.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-09-2019 9:09 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2019 9:51 AM

(10-09-2019 9:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  At least in my experience, bisexual women are attracted to the same pheromones as women who don't identify that way. Personally, I generally have better luck in general with the 'social' blends regardless of sexual orientation in order to turn things sexual.

I've had great luck with The Love God with regards to bisexual women and even lesbians finding me, and I quote, 'Irresistable for some reason.' I was wearing TLG in UN for Men scent when that happened. I know they loved the scent but they were also reacting like straight women do to TLG.

very nice!! thanks for the info Snoop...I got some TLG recently...love it Smile....I was wondering if a man were to wear unscented bisexual mones...would that work for women only......or ....would that also include men... LOL!!
10-09-2019 9:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-09-2019 10:26 AM

(10-09-2019 9:51 AM)empathy Wrote:  very nice!! thanks for the info Snoop...I got some TLG recently...love it Smile....I was wondering if a man were to wear unscented bisexual mones...would that work for women only......or ....would that also include men... LOL!!

You have to remember that intended or not, pheromones affect EVERYONE. So no matter what you are wearing, it will affect everyone around you. If you are wearing unisex pheromones or ones that are designed to attract women (even same sex oriented women) it will still affect men as well. Remember, however that even if a guy finds the pheromones you are wearing attractive, that doesn't mean that he finds you to be a tasty snack. Pheromones are only a small part of the package and it is much more likely that if you are wearing incongruent pheromones that the guys will disregard your phero sig or assume it is coming from some other source. (Just my experiences.)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-09-2019 10:26 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2019 9:02 AM

(10-09-2019 10:26 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You have to remember that intended or not, pheromones affect EVERYONE. So no matter what you are wearing, it will affect everyone around you. If you are wearing unisex pheromones or ones that are designed to attract women (even same sex oriented women) it will still affect men as well. Remember, however that even if a guy finds the pheromones you are wearing attractive, that doesn't mean that he finds you to be a tasty snack. Pheromones are only a small part of the package and it is much more likely that if you are wearing incongruent pheromones that the guys will disregard your phero sig or assume it is coming from some other source. (Just my experiences.)
very well put...thank you for explaining that Snoop Smile
10-11-2019 9:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones JOC 12 11,886 05-08-2015 8:59 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 2,748 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix